Chapter 47
521 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- Sixth Month , 12 , 1245 ----:

Alonzo stared weirdly at Shawn then to his wife who didn't look shocked at all.  

Xinn held Shawn's fleshly arms and pulled him while he was floating on his own.  " Hahaha , it's comical how our babies learned how to fly first before even walking on their own.  " 

Alonzo also stood up . " How did he learn to float like that? " 

Xinn smiled and answered.  " It's because they've been floating in the air with my Spiritual energy wrapped around them and it seems that Shawn had grown accostumed to floating in the air so he awakened and controlled his own spiritual energy and immitated what I did . " 

Xinn wrapped his spiritual energy around Alonzo. Then Alonzo suddenly floated out of his control , Alonzo was about to hiss in panick then immediately calmed down . 

But his heart is still beating fast because he was not used to floating mid-air.  

" You get the gist of it? " 

Alonzo nodded , so Shawn learned how to float because Xinn made them float for a very long time and got accostumed to it . It seems that Shawn's perception was particularly high and he immediately learned how to control spiritual energy at a very young age of not even a month old . 

Is Shawn a monster? Or a terrifying genius?

Xinn gave Alonzo his phone . Alonzo who was floating swam to Xinn's side and received the phone . When he played the video in it , he almost slipped the phone out of his hand seeing two snakes floating and flying mid-air as if they were swimming in the ocean . 

Alonzo immediately recognized who was who between the two little snakes . After all , he had seen their egg shells before.  Valen is the dark green snake and Caelan is the light green snake.  

The both of them are long and slender , energetic and healthy . Alonzo sighed in relief , it seems that Valen and Caelan is ready for hunting some small animals soon such as mountain rat and some small birds residing in the forest.  

Xinn focused himself back to his genius baby and immediately smiled brightly at him . Shawn blinked his eyes innocently then chuckled with his toothless gums.  Shawn reached out to Xinn and floated towards his direction.  Xinn smiled then took a step back . 

Shawn paused then blinked , he reached out again.  " Nah wuah " 

Xinn stepped back again.  Shawn looked at their distance then floated to him again.  Xinn stepped back again . 

They kept on repeating and as time passed by , Shawn became impatient and began crying.  " Uwaaaaaa "

Xinn immediately pulled the baby into his embrace and inserted a pacifier into his mouth.  Shawn immediately turned silent with teary red rimmed eyes as he sucked . 

Shawn has the type of hair with this British curls , his eyes are gold and his skin is white . 

As they were originally not normal babies and are born in an egg nourished with spiritual energy . Their growth is also faster than any normal babies.  Shawn had an innate long eyelashes and round shaped eyes.  He looked innocent and pure.  

Unlike him and Alonzo who both possessed upturned narrowed eyes.  Alonzo's eyes is the type of cold narrowed eyes , Xinn's on the other hand is the type of narrowed eyes of a seductor full of ambiguity.  

It's so rare for their baby to have such pure round eyes such as Shawn's . 

But Shawn is bound to change features once he grows up , so maybe he would grow to become more similar to his female father.  

Xinn patted his Shawn's back then climbed upstairs. Shawn looked up then back to the living room where his younger brothers were sleeping . 

And as if the triplets are connected , the two sleeping babies suddenly woke up and drowsily looked around , finding something in the environment . Shawn waved his little hands to them as his pacifier moved up and down . 

Shawn is currently in a koala bear hug and he could see what's behind Xinn . 

The two babies didn't see Shawn and just waved their hands over the ceiling.  Alonzo stopped watching the phone then looked at the two awake brothers . He floated to them and then held their hands . He immitated what Xinn did and let the two float mid-air.  

Valen and Caelan became more energetic and they waved their hands while smiling exposing their red gums with the absence of teeth . 

Right now , the snake family finally changed into a ghost family . If ever the two tribes learn of this , it would surely cause a commotion.  

Xinn laughed out loud seeing the three and then decided to join them on floating. 

The whole family joined hands together and then spinned with joyful smiles . 

In the middle of their plays , Valen and Caelan changed into their python forms . Shawn was immediately attracted to the two little snakes and floated to catch them . 

The snakes immediately slithered away in the air.  Shawn found joy in chasing them . Xinn then Chased Shawn , but Alonzo chased Xinn . 

Alonzo pulled Xinn's ankle , Xinn struggled and immediately escaped.  

A few seconds later , Shawn suddenly cried when he bumped into the rail of the stairs.  Xinn and Alonzo stopped chasing them immediately floated towards Shawn who was crying.  

" Uwaaaaaa " 

Xinn hugged the crying baby and pacified him . " Ok , calm down my child.  It's ok , it's not painful right? Shawn is brave right? " 

Shawn kissed Shawn's forehead then kissed it again and again . Fortunately , he didn't gain a small bump which means it is not too forceful and painful.  

Shawn sniffed then buried his head on their female father's chest.  Shawn is still a small baby and his bones is still weak , but fortunately he has abundant of spiritual energy which could assist him from moving around the cave . 

Unfortunately , Shawn couldn't completely control the direction he wanted to and is still inexperienced.  

--- 

Days after days passed by , Alonzo and Xinn is still the same . They occasionally bully each other for amusement but never argued intensely . They also began enjoying the life of being the parents of the triplets despite it being stressful . 

The three little guys , despite being newborns , they already comprehended the mystery and principle behind the manipulation of spiritual energy.  

Shawn was especially talented as he started following Xinn's movements in curiousity . While Shawn followed Xinn , Valen and Caelan followed Alonzo.  

As it is no longer as cold as before , Alonzo led two floating little snakes out of the cave and went to hunt with them . 

Valen and Caelan were completely safe because they were floating mid-air as they watched their father hunting . 

However, their reaction to Alonzo's python was quite exaggerated as they spat out incomprehensible baby language that Alonzo couldn't understand.  

Valen and Caelan would mumble nonsensical words while waving his hands excitedly at their father.  

Their father is so huge and majestic , they instinctively feel awe for him.  

Shawn on the other hand was learning 'witchcraft' like activities from his female father . As the two floated towards the cliff.  

Xinn showed Shawn how to send spacial blades on the trees . 

Shawn curiously watched Xinn but didn't respond as he couldn't send out the same moves as him.  

Xinn gave up and just brought Shawn to the cinema and watched educational nursery rhymes on the big screen . 

When they played Dora the Explorer . Shawn waved his hands to point out the place whenever Dora asked where is the map , the mountains , the lake , the swamp , the forest , the stone forest , the park , the ocean , the desert , and etc . 

" Come on, vámonos , Everybody let's go ,Come on, let's get to it , I know that we can do it! " Xinn sang then Shawn followed with nonsensical hummus and bwa bwa's . 

----

--- 8th Month , 10 , 1245 ---- 

Today is the triplets 2nd month birthday and winter finally subsided . When the five membered family went out   The sky was already bright and the snow was already starting to melt . 

Xinn held Shaw's hands who was floating beside him, while two little snakes slithered in the air with varying colors of spiritual energies around them. 

Eventually , Valen and Caelan also learned how to mobilize spiritual energy by themselves.  Although Xinn still didn't let the two of them hunt food , He still let them watch their fathers . 

The second month is also the time which Valen and Caelan inherit their predecessors' memory . Valen and Caelan took almost a week of sleeping before they completely absorb the memory.  

Now that they finally finished inheriting their memories , it is finally time to play again . The triplets might be talented when it comes to spiritual energy manipulation , but their reservoir are not as big as Xinn's spiritual energy reservoir so the parents still has to guard them lest they fall down in the middle of spiritual exhaustion.  

Alonzo , Xinn and their triplets strolled around the thin layer of snow with their floating babies . They went to the direction of the Margay Tribe with bright smiles and said hello to them . 

When the Margay Tribe saw the family , the first thing they noticed wasn't the female nor the snake beastman.  

It was the triplets floating behind them.  The whole Margay Tribe's eyes widened in shock like saucers.  

Milan , Jaylin and River stared at the three babies without blinking . Even the group of hunters behind them also stared at the triplets with unblinking eyes , trying to see how they did that or they were just hallucinating . 

Suddenly , two little guys slid out of the gaps between people . Sky and Timothy ran forward and then stopped to stare at them.  

" A-are they Brother Xinn's children? " Timothy asked. 

Sky stared at Shawn floating beside Xinn . Shawn was currently sucking a pacifier and he was holding a toy flute in his arms . 

Xinn noticed that Shawn has the tendency to swallow things but he only taste them but doesn't really gulp them down . 

Still he can't remain light hearted when it comes to Shawn so he inserted a pacifier into his mouth.  As for where the flute came from , Xinn remembered that Dora played a flute before which was probably remembered by Shawn.  

" Hello , Sky , Timothy . " Xinn smiled at the two little guys.  

Although they don't know why hello is , they could still understand that Xinn is greeting them . Sky fidgeted with his hands before shyly greeting back . " H-hello , brother Xinn . " 

Seeing their appearance , Xinn couldn't help softening his heart . He turned to Alonzo . " Ask them if they want to play with the triplets.  " 

Alonzo turned to the triplets and asked. " My wife asked if you want to play with them ."

Sky's and Timothy's eyes brightened and they immediately nodded . 

Xinn slowly brought Shawn's hands towards Sky's.  Valen and Caelan automatically followed after Shawn and slithered skillfully in the air like two little dragons.  

The females in the tribe were fascinated by how powerful the triplets were . They immediately concluded that the triplets might inherited their female father's mysterious ability.  Xinn had always been mysterious to them and they thought that his sons might have also inherited it from him.  

Milan stepped forward then bowed to the two.  " May we can also play with them? "

Alonzo nodded. " Of course , it would also be good if you help guarding them . " 

Xinn hang a nucleus necklace around three babies and smiled at them to play with their new playmates. 

The whole tribe immediately surrounded the triplets to watch them fly in the air like birds.  Several kids from the red fox tribe had also visited the Margay Tribe and walked forward to also watch with Sky and Timothy. 

Weino sighed . " The couple is really powerful , even their children are also powerful.  " 

Andrew also sighed in envy.  " Flying in the sky is what every Beastman with no wings wishes for. " 

Alex put his hands on his chin.  ' is it finally time to marry my favorite female? '  

Alonzo went to Partriarch Erion and greeted him.  Erion smiled at him and said.  " At the twentieth of the 8th month . That would be the time I would officiate the two of you.  " 

Alonzo nodded.  " I will bring preys to the tribe to be slaughtered during the ceremony.  " 

Patriarch immediately waved his hands . " No no no , our tribe would be the one to get them. We are already grateful that you helped us during the winter.  Officiating the two of you is our honor , mountain ruler.  " 

Alonzo hesitated before nodding.  " Alright , I will leave this matter completely to your hands.  Partriarch . " 

" No problem , no problem.  " 

Xinn then gave a basket of chocolates to the children and said to them that's it's the children's monthly birthday today.  So when they heard that it's actually the second Month birthday of the triplets. The whole tribe froze in shock then moved their pupils to the direction of floating pupils.  

Two months old? 

And they can already fccin fly!!!!!!! 

The whole hunting team bit their handkerchiefs in distressed.  

That's so cool!!! We want to kidnap them. 

---

Then the two parents returned to their cave to do smut.  

----

Author : I was scolded by my father to sleep last night . I almost collapsed in the middle of the road because of anemia hahahaha . 

9