Chapter 48
558 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---- Smut ahead ---- 

Alonzo and Xinn walked hand in hand as they returned to their cave. The atmosphere was quite solemn and quiet. When they entered the cave , the sound of the door closing then quietly locking rang out. 

Xinn's eyes moved and met a pair of red slit eyes . The heart within his rib cage started pumping rapidly from the anticipation as well as bashfulness. A hint of red gradually appeared upon the seductive man's face. 

Alonzo stared back at his wife and saw his upturned eyes staring back at him ambiguously. As if Xinn is deliberately seducing him with his long eyelashes and narrowed alluring eyes. 

The whole cave was dark and quiet. The both of them could hear each other's rapid beating heart . The spring bloomed between them as they embraced each other . 

Lips met each other as they moved slow and passionate. Alonzo's cold body turned hot from arousal as well as Xinn's body heat. 

" Wife " Alonzo gulped with his dry throat and inhaled Xinn's scent greedily. 

" I want to ravage you right now and hurt you , but I couldn't bear to do so . I love you so much I could die . " 

Alonzo hugged Xinn tightly. Xinn's eyes turned moist from Alonzo's breathe on his neck and subconsciously arc up his neck . He wrapped his arms around his husband's neck as Alonzo slid his hands down and gripped his thighs. 

Alonzo's other hand cupped his butt and pushed it to his direction as he lifted up Xinn's thighs . Their bodies are so close to each other they could feel each other's body temperature. Xinn stared at Alonzo with his alluring eyes and opened his mouth slightly to recieve his ravenous kiss. 

Alonzo's lips trailed down to his neck and started leaving his marks on his neck . Xinn tilted his head to the side and closed his eyes sensually as he felt Alonzo's tongue and lips touching the sensitive skin on his neck . When Alonzo's length stood up and touched his own . Xinn climb up and let Alonzo carry him as he rubbed his butt on his length. 

Alonzo groped and bit Xinn's neck. Blood dripped down and Alonzo sucked it with relish. To taste his one's own wife's blood is an honor to him , he couldn't let such precious blood to spill down on the ground. 

Xinn opened his mouth from the sensation and moaned with his low and gentle voice. When Xinn and Alonzo first had s*x , he was shy to moan because he felt that a woman's voice is more beautiful in moaning that his voice which is a bit lower and raspy. 

Xinn panted , his breathing rang out with an obvious hint of urgency. 

Alonzo impatiently carried Xinn to their bedroom and closed it with a bang. 

He pushed down Xinn and started removing his shirt. Xinn gulped then watched his husband before him removing his clothes. Xinn stared at his husband's model like body and couldn't help narrowing his eyes , fantasizing naughty things within his mind. 

Alonzo's magnetic voice rang out followed by an amused chuckle. " What are you thinking , staring at my body so intensely? " 

Xinn blushed , Alonzo possessed eight backs of abs and his v line looked so alluring and powerful. When his eyes went lower , his eyes welcomed a sight of a length standing erect . 

" I'm savoring the sight of my husband's body. " Xinn. Answered honestly . 

Alonzo smiled then leaned down to strip Xinn's clothes . When Xinn's shoulder appeared after he pulled down his shirt , Alonzo's eyes immediately darkened . 

He touched it and felt his throat turning dry . 

Not yet ... 

Alonzo pulled down Xinn's pants and stared at the cavern that he long wanted to ravage. Xinn spread his legs and stepped his foot on Alonzo's length. Alonzo narrowed his eyes at his naughty wife. 

Xinn beckoned to him. " Come on , I'm getting impatient. " 

Alonzo smiled then immediately pounced on his wife. The two started kissing and groping each other's naked skin . Xinn pushed down Alonzo on the bed and sat on his stomach before kissing him again. Alonzo's hands subconsciously groped his butt and pinched his skin ..

Alonzo rubbed Xinn's butt and slapped it until they turn red . Xinn muffledly moan while kissing Alonzo and bit his lower lip in revenge . 

Alonzo chuckled and pushed his head down to suck Xinn's chest . Xinn gasp and held Alonzo's head . He stared down and watched as Alonzo opened his mouth to suck his nipple .

Xinn narrowed his eyes , he felt like Alonzo is depending on him , Xinn's cheeks reddened as he watched Alonzo's erotic tongue sweeping his nipple , licking , sucking and biting. Xinn panted and felt that he wanted Alonzo to never stop 

Xinn hugged Alonzo's head and moaned. " More~ " 

Alonzo's courage ignited by Xinn's moan and played Xinn's chest more . Alonzo's warm tongue licked Xinn's nipple causing the female to tremble in pleasure. 

Xinn gasped and narrowed his eyes as he stared at Alonzo with gentle and lustful gaze. " Hubby " 

Alonzo looked up in confusion. Xinn cupped Alonzo's cheeks and pulled him up to kiss his lips vigorously . He pinched Alonzo's jaws and sucked his lips crazily. 

Not only Alonzo was crazy , even Xinn could go crazy too. Xinn entered his tongue in Alonzo's mouth and swept his tongue over his teeth , when Alonzo meet his tongue he immediately opened his mouth to suck it. Alonzo couldn't close his mouth and watched as Xinn violently bit his lips , entangled his tongue and swept his gums and the roof of his mouth. 

Alonzo trembled and deepened the kiss to also ravage Alonzo's lips . 

Xinn subconsciously grinded his hips and slid Alonzo's length on his chrysanthemum. 

Alonzo below him groaned and slapped Xinn's butt. Xinn stopped kissing and held Alonzo's length behind him and pointed the tip to his rear. 

Alonzo stopped then watched as his naked female tried sitting on his length but it slipped away . Xinn gritted his teeth and entered his own finger on his own rear to open it a big before putting Alonzo's tip in his whole .

Alonzo's red slit eyes immediately narrowed. His lips subconsciously stick out to lick his lower lip . Such perverted expression aroused Xinn and immediately sat down to envelop Alonzo's manhood . 

Alonzo immediately groaned when a warm flesh enveloped him abruptly . Alonzo gulped down as his chest heaved up and down . Alonzo's wrist bulged with veins in restraint . He wanted to ram Xinn and destroy him with lustful thrust. 

Xinn opened his legs and put his hands on Alonzo's abs . His hole subconsciously tightened causing Alonzo to groan like a beast . Xinn panted and stared at Alonzo in amazement . 

" Oh Fcc , husband ... You're so hot. " Xinn rubbed Alonzo's abs and stared at his body greedily. 

Xinn started grinding his waist and moved up and down to pump Alonzo's length. Xinn lifted up his chin and gulped down as he moaned . Alonzo's warm length ... Xinn salivated and his irises almost turned to a heart shape

" Aaah~ " Xinn leaned forward and lifted up his waist and sat down again. 

He panted and panted as he pumped up and down. Alonzo beside him almost turned crazy , Xinn above him is so good . 

Warm and sensual , whenever Xinn moved his waist up , his stomach subconsciously clenched and his stomach which formerly possessed stretched marks were now gone and his former figure came back , his abdominal muscles clenched and four milky packs of abs appeared. A drop of sweat slid down from his temple , down to his chin , it then slid down teasingly downward towards his adams apple and eventually slid down to his abdominal muscles. 

Alonzo licked his dry lips and stared at that single drop of sweat that caught his attention .

And when Xinn sat on his length with force , his senses immediately started ringing and his head almost exploded from the tingling sensation he's currently feeling. 

So warm and tight , the friction of their flesh rubbing each other made Alonzo dizzy. 

How could Xinn do this to him ... 

Xinn's laughed crazily then held Alonzo's hands to let it hold his waist. 

" I want you .. hubby , go wild ... Sht ... " 

Xinn was immediately pushed down by Alonzo. Alonzo's hands choked his neck lightly and started ramming his length deeper into his chrysanthemum. 

Xinn moaned and opened his watery eyes. He provoked Alonzo more with his moan and dirty talks. 

" Hah! Good , more~! Ngggh~ " 

*Pa pa pa 

-----

Milan worriedly looked at the gradually turning dark sky and looked at the three babies who were floating mid-air while amusing Sky and Timothy. 

Milan then turned to Patriarch. " Patriarch , why have the mountain ruler and his wife not arrive yet? " 

Erion rubber his nose and waved his hands. " Don't disturb the couple , I'm sure they are spending their good time right now alone together . " 

Erion's Femeissa gave Milan a knowing smile. 

----

Alonzo gritted his teeth and held one of his female's legs and hooked it over his shoulder before thrusting inside forcefully . The female beneath groaned and opened his eyes wide open from how deep his length has gone into . 

Alonzo frowned as he gritted his teeth before ramming inside again and again. Xinn's head moved forward and down every time Alonzo thrusts. 

" Ngggh , eugh~ ahh hicc! " Xinn closed his eyes and clenched his fist . 

Alonzo changed Xinn's position , Xinn is on all fours and lifted up his waist to let his husband thrust inside. Alonzo gripped Xinn's waist and moved inward. 

* Pa pa pa 

Xinn's body slowly started turning red , his waist held a trace of Alonzo's palm mark because of his grip and his rear started turning red from the collision. Everytime Alonzo slaps his flesh inside him, his prostrate gland would send him pleasure. 

*Slap 

Alonzo slapped Xinn's butt and a red palm mark immediately printed itself on Xinn's skin. Xinn's eyes almost went white . Alonzo put his fingers into his mouth as he thrusted. Xinn moved his lips and sucked Alonzo's finger. His mouth vibrated whenever he moans . 

Alonzo almost wished he could multiply and gang up on Xinn to dirty and sully him. 

Alonzo stared crazily beneath him. He was starved and deprived of sex for almost three months and he almost gone mad from frustration. 

--- 

Alonzo felt dissatisfied , one length is not enough. After he released inside Xinn , he knew that his sperm couldn't impregnate Xinn again because Xinn had long since covered his uterus with a barrier . Alonzo didn't get angry with this. 

Xinn panted and collapsed on the bed but he is still aroused. 

Alonzo tapped his scale and a second length appeared , Xinn's eyes landed on the second length and Xinn's eyes widened. 

Can ... Can I even endure this? 

Alonzo licked his lower lip then teasingly asked. " Can I ask for my wife to serve me? " 

Xinn gulped down and when he met Alonzo's beautiful eyes , his kind immediately go numb . 

I can't refuse ... He's so damn hot!!!! 

His male god deserves what he wants! 

Xinn , as if bewitched immediately knelt down and sucked Alonzo's second length while moving his other hand around the first length up and down . 

Alonzo felt the double pleasure and immediately groaned. He subconsciously combed his hair to the back exposing his forehead . Alonzo's temple bulged with veins as he thrusted within his female's mouth. 

" Mmpp!! " Xinn carefully opened his mouth and let Alonzo thrust inside . He couldn't afford to let go lest his teeth grazed Alonzo's length. 

Alonzo pushed down Xinn's head and started thrusting inside to his enjoyment . 

Xinn coughed and tried his best to endure . When Alonzo finally felt satisfied , he then released inside . Xinn remained still and recieved all Alonzo's sweet liquid before letting go with red rimmed eyes. 

" Cough! " Xinn covered his mouth and coughed. 

Alonzo smiled then caressed Xinn's head , obviously not satisfied yet. 

Xinn knew this and walked to the bed and rested his upper body on the bed with his legs still intact on the floor . Alonzo stood up and went behind him. Xinn closed his eyes and percieved to warm length slowly moving into him . 

Xinn drew a sharp breathe and gritted his teeth. 

Alonzo is really big ... 

Alonzo moved inward abruptly , Xinn's head went along and was pushed forward . Xinn felt dizzy but at the same time amazed by how Alonzo's two lengths manage to slid inside. 

Alonzo remained still to let Xinn get used to his size . He straightened his back and admired Xinn's bare back from above . He slowly traced his palm on his slender curves and his spinal chord. 

So beautiful ... So beautiful to behold. 

Alonzo's eyes narrowed , Xinn's warm hole covered all his length and Alonzo felt an long lost pleasure enveloping all his senses. 

His whole being .. is inside his wife's warm chrysanthemum. 

He couldn't thank to the god enough .

Alonzo's hands moved down and touched Xinn's bulging belly which has two faint outlines of his length and laughed. 

He went so deep that his female even got a bulging stomach . 

Xinn must be feeling so full right now . 

Xinn on the other hand felt breathless , two lengths . It's so painful , yet at the same time itchy , he wants Alonzo to move inside. 

Xinn turned his head to the back and spoke. " Go on. " 

Alonzo then started moving inwards. Wet sounds rang out and Xinn could feel his rear heating up from the friction. Xinn subconsciously tightened his hold and gripped the bedsheet as Alonzo thrusts deep inside. 

" Ugggh " 

Alonzo leaned forward and inhaled Xinn's scent he slowly sank his fangs unto his nape and kissed the two fang holes. Alonzo chuckled at his mark then started licking Xinn's skin , tasting how sweet he was.

Alonzo's hands slowly crawled inside Xinn's mouth and entered . Then he suddenly rammed with high speed inside. Xinn's muffled moans quietly rang and was burried by the sounds of the loud slaps of their hips and butt colliding. 

Xinn's eyes turned to a heartshape as his own persona drowned to lust. 

Xinn panted while Alonzo's hands explored his mouth. He is extremely aroused , Alonzo's embracing him tightly behind. 

Alonzo ... His man . ..

The man he loves so much . ...

Ahhh , so good ... So good he could die . 

More 

More 

I want it rough . 

*Slap 

Xinn's butt was printed with another palm print . Alonzo kneaded his butt and sank his length deep. Alonzo drew a sharp breathe and sighed . A drop of sweat slid down from his nose to the female's back. 

Alonzo stared at Xinn's sexy body and couldn't stop his lust from wanting to continue. 

I want to eat him more and sully , bully , supress and dirty him. 

--- 

Xinn was pushed roughly to the brick wall as Alonzo behind him lifted his waist as he inserted his wet hole. 

Xinn's body right now is filled with red marks and several fang holes , his legs trembling as he recieved Alonzo's rough thrusts . Xinn supported himself on the wall but everytime Alonzo slammed himself inside him , Xinn couldn't support himself anymore and let his chest to rest on the wall . 

" Ah! " Xinn gasp when his nipples rubbed on the cold surface of the wall . 

Alonzo suddenly lifted one of his legs and slammed forcefully before releasing warm liquids inside him. 

Xinn panted ... He felt so full and his belly is now aching from Alonzo's constant deep thrusts , he doesn't know anymore how is the state of his intestines . 

Xinn tilted his head to the side as Alonzo left dragonfly kisses from behind . Xinn trembled then finally collapsed for real. 

Alonzo caught Xinn's body then licked his lower tongue. 

" Well do this tomorrow again , right? " 

Xinn turned to look at Alonzo then nodded . " Ok " 

Two perverts ... What a good combination. 

---

Alonzo exited the cave still with his red slit eyes and thanked the Margay Tribe for taking care of the triplets . 

9