Chapter 49
524 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Alonzo came back with Shawn in his arms and two tired snakes on his shoulder.  The weak looking female sitting on the sofa smiled and opened his arms to received the sleeping eldest.  Alonzo then climbed to the second floor and coiled the two little snakes within the crib . 

Xinn also climb up after he took a small rest and put Shawn in the crib . He yawned in exhaustion and pulled Alonzo to the bedroom to take a sleep . 

The two cuddled each other as the night passed by.  

--- 

Alonzo woke up and cooked Xinn their breakfast for while before going out into the forest to stuff his stomach.  Xinn brushed his teeth and climb towards the second floor and started breastfeeding the babies . 

Caelan latched unto the female's chest and starting drinking his own meal for breakfast . Valen on the other hand latched unto Xinn's other nipple doing the same thing as Caelan . Xinn was already used to this and no longer felt hurt . Contrarily , he felt more closer to his children this way . 

Shawn floated behind while sucking on a bottle of milk , he is like a mermaid in the water gliding and swimming so agilely and expertly . 

Xinn gave Shawn a thumbs up although Shawn still could not understand him . 

Suddenly , the door to their cave was knocked.  

" Who's there? " Shouted Xinn as he patted the two full babies . Valen let go of his nipple and blinked his eyes at Xinn . 

Xinn immediately adored his cute son and showered his baby with kisses . Valen chuckled at the overwhelming affection and patted Xinn's cheeks while smiling . 

Caelan also let go of Xinn's nipple and joined the two.  

" It's Timothy and Sky! " Said two voices outside.  

Xinn heard two familiar names and pulled a strand of energy to pull the door.  Soon , the door to the cave opened . Timothy and Sky looked curiously inside then timidly came inside.  

Xinn smiled at them and beckoned them to climb to the second floor . 

Timothy and Sky opened their mouth in an O shape . They never thought that brother Xinn's house would have a second floor like that . They never heard such a thing before . 

The two little kids excitedly climb upwards and looked around the triplets' room . They were immediately amazed by the design of the room . Half day at the side and half night on the other side , although it's not as realistic as the outside , it indeed feels like a room for babies judging from the appearance of the large room . 

Sky bit his thumb and felt a little jealous , he also wants to have a room like this . Shawn suddenly flew towards Sky and slapped Sky's cheeks softly.  Sky's eyes landed on Shawn and immediately smiled brightly . 

Xinn then decided to unseal the barrier around the playground and let them play on the slide and swings. 

When the barrier was unsealed , Timothy , Sky , Shawn and the two little snakes immediately went there and started playing.  Although most of the time , Shawn was actually just sucking his thumb while floating upsidedown . 

Xinn asked Timothy to take care of them by hand gestures then picked up his scythe to harvest the wheat outside . Xinn ran towards the field and behold the field of brown beautiful land.  Xinn walked there and started harvesting . 

While Xinn was silently harvesting , a smile bloomed upon his countenance . 

His life is so peaceful just like a dream.  He couldn't thank Ruru enough for sending him to this primitive world. He bet Ruru is struggling to bring the humanity back to prosperity right now after he crossed over. Ruru has to regret what he had done . 

Xinn sent a kiss to the sky sending Ruru a rest in peace curse before harvesting the wheat with a bright smile . 

--- 

These past few months , Margay Tribe and Red Fox Tribe have a good relationship together.  They began trading with each and interact . There is even a cross tribal marriage happening the past few months and everyone is happy.  

Of course , except the singles.  Singles will never be happy . ( Joke ) 

When his husband returned to the cave with bloody mouth . Xinn immediately hit his triceps in dismay . " You reek of blood , immediately wash those blood off your mouth. " 

Alonzo opened his mouth.  " Rawr! " 

Xinn scrunched his face as his nostrils enlarged . " You're not a four legged beast , you're a snake.  What are you raoring yourself there.  " 

Alonzo immediately covered his bloody mouth and stared at his wife with grievances.  " I'm just trying to act cute you know. " 

Xinn shivered in cringeyness and immediately kicked Alonzo's butt into the bathroom.  

Alonzo stared at himself in front of the mirror then suddenly.  " Rawr! " 

Alonzo blinked his eyes. " Why am I so cute? " 

Alonzo winked at the mirror then stripped off . He then flexed his muscle then tilted his face to the side to show his profile and perfect jawline.  

He slowly raised one of his brows then licked his lower lip.  

Alonzo doesn't realized that he's becoming more and more narcissistic these days.  

By the time Alonzo exited the bathroom , he saw Sky , Timothy , Xinn and his triplets getting ready to go out . Xinn put on a Bonet over the triplets' head as the triplets floated.  Alonzo raised his brow and asked. " Where are you going? " 

Xinn didn't give Alonzo a single glance and just answered . " I'm going to assist the Tribe on preparing our wedding ceremony . " 

Alonzo's expression immediately turned serious hearing that and immediately followed them out.  Sky and Timothy walked at the front while holding hands , and as they hold hands , they occasionally sway it on the air like joyful kids. 

They also sometimes skip steps while humming . Xinn and Alonzo quietly listened to them while holding the fleshly little hands of the triplets. 

Valen and Caelan paddled on the air as if they were swimming while Shawn just sucked his pacifier as he let Xinn drag him along the way.  

When they arrived at the tribe . Xinn and Alonzo were surprised to see several familiar faces from Red Fox Tribe there . 

Theo and Alex were talking when they noticed the two men behind Sky and Timothy. Erion and Tudore also stopped drinking fermented fruits and stared ahead . The other red fox tribesmen also paused their movements and stared simultaneously at them . 

Sky and Timothy waved to them . " Patriarch! " 

Timothy ran towards Tudore while Sky pounced on Erion. 

Xinn smiled at them politely while Alonzo answered to the others' greeting with a head nod . 

Erion smiled as he stood up together with Tudore.  " Good day , mountain ruler . " 

Xinn couldn't understand them so he just remained silent . Alonzo did the talking and asked. " Were you guys gathering to prepare the ceremony? " 

Tudore and Erion nodded , Tudore then said.  " We're indeed planning for the ceremony together . " 

The tribal tailor of the two tribes made friends together and they were also part of the ceremony as they were necessary for the wedding attire of the bride . 

Xinn asked what they were talking . Alonzo then answered that they were talking about the design of what they are going to wear . 

Xinn was about to answer that he has a lot of wedding gowns in his mall but then decided not to . This is primitive world and the tribe is in charge of their officiation , naturally , the wedding has to retain the taste of primitiveness in it . 

Xinn imagined himself wearing an animal hide with a length only reaching above his knees and his arms showing . He had no shoes and doesn't even have a hairstyle . 

Xinn immediately shook that off his head and immediately walked in front of the two tribal female tailors with determined face.  

* Bang! 

Xinn put his hands on the wooden table and stared at them with his ambiguous yet dangerous narrowed eyes . 

Suddenly , piles of books appeared over the table . Xinn then pointed at the books . 

- Learn these book courses in a quick span of time . If you give me an ugly design of wedding attire . I will behead you . --

The two tailors immediately flinched in shock when they heard a clear voice resounding within their heads.  It is low and dangerous yet they somehow found themselves liking the female's manly voice . 

The females immediately covered their mouth to stop their twitching lips to smile foolishly and nodded like chickens pecking on rice . 

Xinn returned to Alonzo then asked him to translate whatever he says . 

As Alonzo nodded , Xinn sat on a table with crossed legs as he spoke. " Cooks! " 

Alonzo immediately shouted . " Tsef Ar Da Coshina! " ( Made up language) 

Four female cooks from Margay Tribe stepped forward while Four female cooks also stepped forward beside the other four.  

Xinn summoned books about cooking that Alonzo translated and handed it to them . The whole tribe had been informed before that the witch of the Margay Tribe had been blessed by the mysterious female with books of the Heavenly Book Of Secrets and all of them were so envious about it . 

Yet when they witnessed how the female summoned several Books from the heavens so easily , their admiration towards the mysterious female became more intense.  

Of course , Xinn was inwardly feeling awkward for the writers of those books , that's why he never erased the names of the author at the front of the book . 

Xinn didn't show any expression on his face , maintaining his mysterious expression as an unknown powerful female that descended to their world to spread generosity and wisdom . 

And as Xinn is at it , he didn't forget this opportunity to also hand over some books about agriculture , crafting , painting , beverages , music , martial arts , infastructure , make up , arithmetic , science , and etc.  

Xinn also reluctantly summoned a phone and a solar power bank and charger before handing it to them for the partriarch to let talents learn dance moves.  

The phone was particularly full of kpop dance practice videos , traditional dance videos and hip hop showdowns . 

Erion dumbfoundedly recieved the thin rectangular scrap of metal and looked at the surface of the phone . The two patriarchs almost jumped in shock when they see their reflection on the black screen . 

Alonzo then seriously reminded them . " Be careful holding that thing , that's a creation made by the wisdom of the genuises of my wife's original world.   It contains a lot of wonders and magic so don't ever break it into pieces.  It is extremely precious. " 

Hearing the serious tone in the mountain ruler's voice. Erion and Tudore nodded solemnly.  

" Do not worry mountain ruler , we won't treat this holy artifact badly . " 

Hearing Alonzo's translation , only then did Xinn calm down . 

Wuwuwu , so much sacrifice just for our wedding.  Xinn shed tears of regret inwardly , but he didn't show it. He is also expecting for the tribe to develop quickly and learn a lot of knowledge from his world.  

Xinn bit his lower lip ... Maybe in the future , their territory would have a school soon.  

If they have school and attract more tribes around.  Maybe ... 

Xinn smiled and looked at his triplets . Maybe he would taste the feeling of sending babies to school soon. 

But before that happens , they have to cultivate talents and genuises first . 

Actually , Xinn doesn't have any plans on building a small primitive kingdom here . 

But his library is useless if he doesn't use it for the better . There are people around him who were striving to learn more knowledge to make their livelihood more easier ... Why give some small help by giving away the knowledge in his space that he purposely hoarded for the future of his world . 

Xinn doesn't know but this small help he thought is actually very significant for the development of the future prosperous and powerful kingdom . 

11