Chapter 50
959 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- 8th Month , 12 , 1245 --- 

The cooks of the two tribes gathered together in the dirty kitchen as they say on a boulder while reading the books they recieved from the mysterious female .

As they read the books , their eyes sparkled all the time whenever they saw the picture of the end product. Everytime they see cut pictures , they would subconsciously swallow their saliva from greediness. 

They also wanted to cook these delicious dishes on the day of the mountain ruler's officiation. 

While the cooks were busy learning the dishes they would prepare for that certain special day. The agricultural team composed of females in both tribes gathered with their straw hat over their head . They also gathered together as they discussed about the miracles of the earth. 

They couldn't believe that plants actually grow this way . Each one of them took note of the important details and decided to find similar plants from the mountain and start planting already . Since Beastmen are in charge of hunting , they should also not dally any longer and give contribution to the tribe by helping them plant foods . 

Milan was discussing about where they could find a lot of plants in the mountain when Xinn suddenly arrived . 

The whole group stopped talking and looked at the beautiful female . They couldn't help gulping in nervousness knowing they are facing the mysterious wife of the powerful mountain ruler . 

Xinn smiled at them . " Good day , my fellow females . " 

All the females simultaneously heard a gentle yet low voice within their head . They flinched in surprise not comprehending how they understand a language they don't know . 

Xinn brought a wheelbarrow full of seeds and pushed it to them as he explained it to them . 

" These are seeds the varieties of plants you could find written in the book . Most seeds in here are suitable to be planted in spring season. Don't be shy and recieve them. " 

Milan stood up dumbfoundedly and recieved the wheelbarrow. 

Xinn smiled at them and left . Milan and the whole group watched the back of the female as he leaves. 

Milan then said . " Shit guys , he is so fccin beautiful! I fell inlove even if I'm not a Beastman. " 

The females at the side also squeeled . " Me too , me too! " 

--- 

Several groups were busy in their own specializations . The crafting team consisted of several members from both tribe gathered together as they studied the structure of the ploughing tool they decided to make in the future for the agricultural team . 

But then Weino shook his head in refusal . " We have to build chairs and tables first for the wedding day of the mountain ruler . " 

The crafting team reluctantly let go of the ploughing design and went to the forest to collect woods to craft tables and chairs . 

The dancing team on the other hand gathered around the two partriarch as they watch kpop videos . They were amazed by the complex and skillful dance moves in the video and although they couldn't understand the language they grew to like the upbeat music . 

Alex were also brought by the females and looked at the handsome blonde man then to the blonde dyed hair of the k pop idol in the video . 

The females' sparkling eyes immediately locked unto Alex's body as the beautiful female named Han asked Alex to immitated the last dance moves . 

Alex blushed furiously and suddenly collapsed with bleeding nose . 

Andrew blinked at Alex . " Pfft " 

Weino massaged his temple . " Han is just too beautiful for Alex to handle ... " 

That's right , that beautiful female is Alex's crush . 

Han held Alex's in worry but Alex's bleeding nose only intensified . 

Weino immediately removed Han's hand on Alex's and covered Alex's eyes . 

" Bro ... Calm down calm down . Witch! Help " 

The two witches of the tribe together with their apprentices immediately stopped talking and helped Alex. 

Morgan stared Areo, the Red Fox Tribe's witch and said wryly. " This is the first time Alex became like this , bleeding nose just because Hans stared at him with his mesmerizing eyes. " 

Areo raised the corner of his eyes and said. " Sometimes , beauty is also deadly. " 

As the witches tended to Alex , a floating baby suddenly passed by , floating upside down while sucking on a pacifier . 

Morgan's eyes followed the baby then laughed. " Why does Shawn looked so funny floating like that. " 

Areo smiled and said . " Whenever I see Shawn's innocent eyes while floating like a ghost , it always made my day complete . "

Morgan and Areo clapped hands in agreement then tended back to Alex . 

--- 

While the two whole tribes were busying on their own businesses . Xinn and Alonzo is still the same . 

Still as cringey and sweet as ever . The two were inside the space right now playing arcades . They went to play basketball , car racing , drumming , piano tiles , billiards , badminton , claw machine , shooting , and even went to the picture booth to place both of their heads on the blank faces of two mouses ( Mickey mouse ) . 

Xinn smiled contentedly as he hugged his arms around his snake while eating popsicle . 

Alonzo sat on a sofa wearing a demon prince costume that Xinn asked him to wear . Xinn has a weird fetish and he had long since wanted to dress Alonzo up . 

Alonzo patted his lap asking him to sit on it . Xinn threw away the popsicle stick and went to sit on Alonzo's lap ..

Alonzo stared at Xinn then smiled brightly . " This is my first date together with my boyfriend. " 

Xinn arc up his brows . " If you want , we could date everyday . " 

Alonzo kneaded Xinn's soft waist and shook his head . " It doesn't matter , as long as you're by my side . It's already alright . "

Xinn blushed then immediately pushed Alonzo's face. " You're so cringey . " 

" Yeah I'm cringey but only cringey people would blush at my cringey words. " 

Xinn laughed and rested his head on the snake's shoulder. " Well , you are just too hot. I couldn't help blushing furiously . " 

Alonzo smiled . " My body's cold though. " 

Xinn pinched Alonzo's body and nodded . " If I said that you're hot , you're hot. " 

" Yes , darling. " 

Xinn smiled in satisfaction then cupped Alonzo's cheeks and pecked on his lips . 

" How about you dress up as an angel? " 

Alonzo blinked his eyes . " Am I even suitable for that persona ? " 

Xinn grinned , " of course " 

Alonzo then saw his female suddenly leaning down to whisper on his ear and heard him saying in a whispery seductive voice. 

" Let's do it with that attire , I wonder how it would feel to have s*x with an angel? " 

Alonzo suddenly gulped feeling tempted to do it. Xinn narrowed his eyes ambiguously . " So what? Are we going to do it or not? " 

" Game! " 

Alonzo immediately carried Xinn in a Koala hug position and ran to the hotel while holding a paper bag full of clothes . 

---- 

By the time they finished making love , Alonzo appeared inside the cave with a tired female full of ambiguous marks all over the body . 

Alonzo's red slit eyes burned as he licked his lower lips pervertedly . 

Alonzo stared at his female with expression full of dissatisfaction . " Why did it finished so quickly . " 

Xinn panted as he closed his watery eyes . " Dear , I'm tired . " 

Alonzo pouted his eyes and blinked . " How about french kiss. " 

Xinn shook his head . " My jaw feels so awful , you pushed my head down so deeply earlier , I feel like my lip just ripped that time. " 

" Hand? "

" No , ther feel sore. " 

" Feet? "

" No "

" Breast? "

" Swollen " 

Alonzo swept his tongue over his teeth in frustration. Xinn opened his eyes and looked at his perverted husband and laughed . He pulled down Alonzo's head and pecked his lips . 

" Come on , dear . Don't be too impatient , it is not good if we do it excessively. " 

--- 

Not too far away , a group of red haired people searched around the vicinity of the southern mountains but saw no traces of their heir . 

Renneth sat down on a boulder as he contemplated. " Why has the partriarch's son hasn't come back yet? A lot of months has passed by but Ralph still did not come back . " 

Roel wiped the sweat off his face and sneered . " Our tribe faced a lot of problems because of the rivalry of our tribe's against the Golden Lion Tribe yet that self proclaimed hero Ralph added to our problems? " 

" He told us that he would patrol around the surroundings to rescue some troubled females to bring back to the tribe yet what happened? He is probably dead by now . " 

Royeth frowned hearing Roel's words and said. " Shut your damn mouth Roel if you don't want to be kicked out of this group. " 

Roel snorted then sat down on a boulder. He doesn't really like Ralph , that Ralph always acted as if he was the most capable Tiger in their tribe and always have that Superiority Complex painted on his face .

He once met Ralph and Ralph acted as if he was an air , they were arguing about how to hunt a prey more effeciently and he suggested laying traps just like the other tribes do . 

But Ralph disdained laying traps saying that it's disgraceful for the reputation of the Apex predators , Tiger . 

They were indeed stronger than Lions and are more agile and powerful than them but not all Tigers could overpower Lions. 

It depends on skills and experience . Roel became hostile against Ralph since then and didn't bother interacting with the arrogant tigers . 

He admits that he himself is also arrogant knowing the nature of a tiger but to meet such idiotic and narcissist Ralph , he couldn't bear to get along with them anymore . 

Royeth , Ralph's loyal aide is also a man Roel hated. Renneth patted Roel's shoulder and shook his head. " Don't talk anymore . " 

Roel pursed his lips ad snorted but didn't flick Renneth's hands on his shoulder. 

Renneth stared at Roel's handsome face and couldn't help pinching his fleshly cheeks. " Boy , don't show me that cute grumpy face. " 

Royeth at the side immediately frowned and stared at them weirdly . Which part of Roel is cute? 

Renneth just smiled at the suspicious Royeth and pulled Roel to a dark place and kissed Roel's lips . 

" Love , didn't i told you to no longer show that attitude in front of Royeth? You clearly know that everyone respects Ralph. " 

Roel frowned sulkingly then licked Rennet's lips and pecked on it . " Ralph is dead , what's the point of finding him . Love , how about we leave the tribe? The environment there is too toxic . I don't want to stay there any longer. "

Renneth was tempted to do it and pursed his lips . 

Roel whinned and rubbed his cheeks on Rennet's face like a big cat and said. " You are not a tiger from our tribe ,Renneth , don't believe in them . You are a winged tiger from the other continent . We don't have to stay there anymore . " 

Renneth softened his eyes . Truthfully , Roel and him are gays , they like each other despite being Beastmen themselves . 

Rennet was supposed to be attracted to females but he fell inlove with Roel . 

Being gay is disdained by the tiger tribe and they couldn't show affection wrecklessly lest they get scorned . Hearing Roel suggesting to leave the tribe , Rennet felt tempted . 

The question is ... Which way should they head to? 

Renneth subconsciously looked at the northern direction . 

He heard that there's a Serphiente Mountain Territory ahead , but he doesn't know if that snake is really as dangerous as what rumor says.

The western direction is ruled by the eagle tribe , eastern ruled by the big snow bird ancient beasts. The east is generally what they should head to , but it's too dangerous there . 

The northern direction on the other hand had a rumor that it is ruled by a snake , a descendant of a powerful green underwater serpents who loves swallowing moon. 

Maybe they should try heading there and try if they could survive there. 

13