Chapter 44
348 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a groan from behind us and I turned to see that Cyrena was slowly getting up from the ground. I had totally forgotten about Cyrena and the others. IIyana’s words had completely erased everything from my mind. Cyrena was unsteady on her feet and seemed to wobble for a few seconds before falling back down on the ground. 

 

“Cyrena!” Marian said with a shout. We both were about to rush to her aid but stopped as we looked at Ilyana who was still on her knees next to us. Marian hesitated with her sword at IIyana’s neck. She gave her an angry look as if frustrated by her mere existence. “Get up!”

 

Ilyana got to her feet very slowly. She was so tall. I figured that she had to be a little taller than me and I was six feet. She seemed to tower over Marian as they stood close together.

 

“Turn around!” Marian said to Ilyana in a mean voice. Ilyana turned around so that Marian was behind her. I watched as Marian grabbed some bindings and tied Ilyana’s hands together. Ilyana did not move at all. Her eyes were on me and I saw the same elated look on her face. There was also that smile of absolute joy on her lips. 

 

“Let’s go!” Marian pushed Ilyana in front of her as we made our way to Cyrena. I ran over to where Cyrena lay on the ground. There was a big bruise on her head and part of her face. She looked up at me, Marian, and Ilyana with a dazed expression. 

 

“What happened?” She asked in a sleepy voice.

 

“We were attacked by this bitch and her companion,” Marian said as she shoved Ilyana who fell to her knees. Ilyana did not make a sound.

 

“A dark mage?” Cyrena asked as she tried to keep her eyes open. “Where is the other one?”

 

“She got tied up in some chains and vanished,” I said.

 

“She was sent back to Queen Raziel and placed in one of her dungeons,” Ilyana said softly. She was looking at me as she said it. Her green eyes wandered all over my body. I saw it even linger on my crotch. My cock stirred as this beautiful elven woman stared at me.

 

“What do you mean?” Marian asked her. “Speak, bitch!”

 

“That spell she cast is called the Sphere of Confinement. It binds you and teleports you to a place you have designated while casting the spell. Moira was sent to the dungeons in Queen Raziel’s castle,” Ilyana said. “That was where she was going to send you.” She looked at me as she said this. “That spell was her last resort in order to capture you and bring you back with us.”

 

“What did you hit me with? I feel so weak and can barely move,” Cyrena said. She did indeed look very weak. Her head was barely up from the ground. It was like she was trying to stay awake.

 

“Moira cast a spell that drains all of your energy. She knew you were a witch and would be the most formidable opponent out of everyone but little did we know that he would be just as powerful,” IIyana said. A smile came back to her face as she stared at me.

 

“What are you smiling at, bitch?” Marian said in an angry voice. “You better wipe that smile off your face before I slap it off!”

 

Ilyana looked down at the ground and I could see that she was still partly smiling. Cyrena looked at her in confusion. 

 

“What do you mean that he is just as powerful? Did they get your semen, James?” Cyrena asked me in a concerned voice. I could see fear come to her eyes.

 

“No, nothing like that. Something happened that I don’t know how to explain but first let's get you healed up,” I said. I began to pull down my pants and my cock came out. I saw Ilyana stare in wonder at my cock. She seemed to be astonished by the mere sight of it as I watched her eyes take it in. 

 

“Gods! A penis!” She said in excitement. “It’s so wonderful!”

 

“Shut up!” Marian shouted at her. Ilyana stopped talking but kept staring at my cock. I took it in my hand and began to stroke it. It got hard instantly as I tried to focus on getting my semen out and into Cyrena’s mouth. I got down on my knees and put my cock by Cyrena’s mouth. She opened it and stuck out her tongue. I glanced over at Ilyana and saw that she was watching me intently. I had to admit that I wondered what her body looked like under that cloak. 

 

My semen spurted out in a flood into Cyrena’s open mouth. Ropes of it hit her tongue. She kept her mouth open wide as I came into it. There was so much semen that flew out of my throbbing cock. When the last drop hit her tongue, Cyrena swallowed and I watched as she began to glow. She got to her feet and looked more alive than ever. It was like she had been completely restored to good health.

 

“Gods! This is extraordinary!” Ilyana said. “You are truly our savior!”

11