Chapter 45
313 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cyrena’s entire body was alight and I watched as her face became more youthful. A golden light seemed to glow all around her before it faded. She looked at me with a smile. “Thank you, James.” She turned and looked at IIyana who was staring at me intently.

 

“Should we kill her?” Marian asked Cyrena. Her sword was back at Ilyana’s throat. Ilyana did not seem to even notice the sword at her throat. She was more focused on me. That same blissful smile returned to her lips.

 

“No, I have a lot of questions for her,” Cyrena said. She walked to where her staff lay on the ground and picked it up. “Where’s Faye and Oronia?”

 

“Oh my god! They were thrown into the air and fell over there!” I had completely forgotten about both Faye and Oronia. Ilyana’s words about me being a savior and king had erased everything from my mind. I ran over to the bushes with Cyrena behind me. My heart was beating fast in my chest as I was worried about what condition I would find the girls.

 

I came to the bushes and I saw that Faye and Oronia were lying on the ground. They were both unconscious but were breathing to my relief. Their skin was marked up from the bushes that they had fallen through and their clothes were also ripped. I saw that Oronia’s leg was twisted at a weird angle. It made me recoil to see that.

 

“Let’s get them out of here,” I said to Cyrena. I grabbed Oronia and began to drag her from her position on the ground. Her twisted leg looked even worse in full view. Cyrena took a hold of Faye and pulled her out from the bushes. A lot of her body was marked up from the branches.

 

“How are they?” Marian shouted. She had stayed next to Ilyana with her sword at her throat. She was not letting the dark mage out of her sight.

 

“They are alive but look badly hurt,” I shouted back. I got down on my knees next to Oronia. “Do you think my semen would help repair her twisted leg?” I asked Cyrena. I had no idea if my semen was that powerful.

 

“Yes, I do,” Cyrena said with no hesitation.

 

I pulled down my pants and began to stroke myself. My cock got hard quickly. I opened Oronia’s mouth and pointed my cock at her mouth. My semen rushed out of me and into the Rabika’s mouth. I watched as heavy loads of cum shot out of me. Oronia made a moaning sound and began to swallow my semen.

 

Her eyes suddenly opened and I watched as her fur softened and her face became youthful. To my surprise, her leg untwisted itself and came back to its normal position. Oronia’s whiskers moved about and she quickly sat up. She looked at me and then her eyes fell on Faye who was still unconscious on the ground. 

 

“Faye!” She shouted in fear. She got to her feet and hurried over to her.

 

“It’s ok. She’s just unconscious. I’m going to give her some of my semen,” I said as I moved over to Faye. I began to stroke my cock as I knelt by Faye’s head. I opened her mouth and my semen spurted out into it. The load was just as heavy and filled up the fairy’s mouth.

 

I watched as the marks disappeared from Faye’s body. Her huge tits became even fuller and this made my cock harden again. Faye’s eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. “James,” she whispered. “What happened?”

 

“A dark mage threw you and Oronia in the air but you are ok now,” I said. I helped Faye to her feet. She turned to Oronia and hugged her.

 

“Are you okay, my dear?” She asked Oronia.

 

“Yes, I am fine.” Tears came to Oronia’s eyes as she clung to Faye. “I am just so happy that you are alive.”

 

The two of them held each other for a moment as Cyrena and I watched. We were both happy that they were alive. I had no idea what I would do if either one of them had died. We all began to walk back to Marian and IIyana. I saw Oronia glare at IIyana.

 

“What’s going on?” She asked the group. “Why is she still alive?”

 

“This dark mage may have some answers to some questions that I have,” Cyrena said. She looked at llyana with a stern face.

 

“But she tried to kill us?! I don’t care what she has to say. It may all be lies!” Faye said in anger. There was a big scowl on her face that I had never seen before. She looked like she wanted to tear Ilyana apart.

 

“I agree!” Marian said as she glared down at the dark mage. “Let me lob her head off so we can be on our way.”

 

“No!” I shouted.

 

Everyone turned and looked at me in surprise. Even the dark mage stared at me hopefully. I cleared my throat and looked at the group. “Ilyana did not attack us. It was the other mage who did. Marian, as you were fighting her, she never attacked you once.”

 

“That is beside the point,” Marian said in anger. “She was having her fun with me.”

 

“I did not want to hurt you,” Ilyana whispered.

 

“Shut up, bitch!” Marian shouted at her. Her sword nicked Ilyana’s throat. Blood trickled down it.

 

“Marian! We need her alive. I need to know more about this prophecy and also what the Demon Queen is up to,” I said in a calm voice. 

 

Marian continued to stare at the dark mage with hate-filled eyes. I watched as she slowly regained her senses and lowered the sword from her throat. “Alright, but I believe that this is a waste of time. She is going to lie to save herself.”

 

“We will see,” I said as I stared at the dark mage. I needed to understand this prophecy and me being a king of this world.

11