Chapter 52
240 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hours went by quickly without any disturbance. I remained awake and alert the entire time as I kept a look out for any dangers. Fortunately none occurred. The woods were quiet except for the hoots from owls and the snoring of my companions. Faye switched out with Marian after a few hours. Marian gave me her sword to keep watch over Ilyana while I gave Faye my spear. Oronia switched with Cyrena even though Cyrena still kept a lookout from her recline position on the ground.

 

I would glance over at Ilyana many times during the night. She slept soundlessly and she looked so beautiful. I felt a strong desire to kiss her for some reason. Her small pink lips seemed to beckon me to them. A strand of her hair rested against her cheek and I wanted to gently brush it aside.

 

When the sun finally began to rise in the sky, we set off. I was tired but also energized. I decided that I wanted to walk beside Ilyana. Marian did not like that too much as she still had her suspicions about the dark mage. She chose to walk several feet behind us just in case the dark mage decided to do something. Cyrena was in front of the group with Faye and Oronia behind her.

 

“Did you get any sleep at all, my king?” Ilyana asked me. She looked at me and her dark green eyes made my cock twitch a little. They were so captivating.

 

“No, I stayed awake. You don’t have to call me king. Please call me James,” I said to her with a small smile.

 

“Whatever you like, my king…James. That is a strange name. Where have you come from?” She asked me curiously. “Do you know?”

 

I nodded. “I am from a world called Earth and I grew up in a small city called Brandenberry. It is completely unlike here. There are only humans there. No elves or magical creatures.”

 

“Interesting! Are you a king there?”

 

I wanted to laugh but I knew that the elf was asking a question that was serious to her. “No, I was just a regular person. I was going to school. I’m a senior in high school which you might not understand but I was going to graduate in a few months. A few days ago, I woke up in this world.”

 

“How old are you..my…James? You look fairly young.”

 

“I am 18. I am going to be 19 in a few months,” I chuckled. “I don’t even know what day or month it is here. Do you have months here?”

 

“Months? What’s that?”

 

I chuckled. “Never mind. How old are you, Ilyana?”

 

“I guess in human years, I would be the age of 19. I have kept track of my age since living at Ferren or Raziel’s kingdom as she calls it. I was born during the winter season and with the first fall of snow I knew that another year had passed.”

 

“I am so sorry that you were taken from your family and that many of your people were killed,” I said in a sympathetic voice. “I can’t imagine how terrible it must have been to serve a monster that did that to you.”

 

“I think after some time, I had to accept my new life even though it was hard. I knew that I could not escape. The best thing for me was to just do what I needed to survive.”

 

“Were you given a place to sleep? Food?”

 

“Raziel’s kingdom is stocked with food and we are all able to eat, fortunately. She feeds her army well, even us slaves. Raziel doesn’t eat.”

 

“What?! She doesn’t eat?!” I asked her in surprise.

 

“That is the rumor that I first heard when I arrived at her kingdom. No one has ever seen her eat.”

 

“What about sleep?”

 

“I don’t think so. She seems to always be aware of everything that is going on at all hours of the day. She does not retire for the night like the rest of us.”

 

My god, what is this creature?! I thought. Raziel does not eat or sleep?! It was like some sort of robot but more demonic.

 

“She does not leave the castle often. We only see her when she stands at her terrace and looks down upon us,” Ilyana said. “At night and sometimes during the day, we do hear lots of moaning and cries of pleasure. Raziel’s sexual appetite is immense and she is always having sex with her whores and slaves. Many elves, humans, and vampires have volunteered to become her sex slaves and she has sex with them all.”

 

“Wow. You can hear her having sex everyday?!” 

 

“Yes. It is always the sounds of her slaves. I have not heard her cries of pleasure. The moans coming from her slaves can be quite arousing to us that are at work and it seems to spark something in all of us as we start to get turned on as well. Many of us would start to have sex too. It is like a spell would settle over the entire kingdom whenever she has sex and it would cause all of us to start having sex too.”

 

My cock started to get hard and throb from Ilyana’s words. I tried to imagine this great orgy taking place as everyone stopped working and began to fuck. I tried to even imagine Ilyana and another woman having sex. It made my cock twitch hard.

 

“Have you slept with a lot of women?” I asked her eagerly.

 

Ilyana nodded. “Yes. Many. Sometimes it is the same women as I have found great lovers.”

 

“Do you just fuck on the ground or somewhere else?”

 

“The workers like myself sleep in inns and other small buildings which have been designated as our living quarters. At night, we have sex in our beds but during the day, we fuck right where we are. For me it can be the armory or in the barn when I am working on bows and arrows.”

 

I was so turned on by what she was saying to me. “Do you only fuck when Raziel is having sex?”

 

Ilyana shook her head with a smile. “No, everyone has sex whenever they want. That is one thing that I noticed as soon as I arrived at Raziel’s kingdom. I was surprised to see people having sex everywhere. There were elves with humans and even elves with vampires. Sex is looked upon as a welcome act for everyone. Of course, preparing for war and making sure that work is completed is important but pleasure is just as important. Everyone is constantly having sex.”

5