Chapter 53
185 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My cock was so very hard from what Ilyana was telling me. Raziel’s kingdom was a daily orgy! I tried to imagine hundreds or thousands of people fucking at the same time. Naked elves moaning and cumming together. It seemed so very hot! I looked at Ilyana and my eyes scanned her body openly. I could not see much at all due to her cloak. The only thing I could see was her face which was very beautiful. 

 

Ilyana seemed to notice my roving eyes and her face lit up. That same reverence blossomed on her face. She leaned in close to me. “Do you desire me, my king? Would you like me to pleasure you?”

 

My cock twitched and throbbed at the same time. I definitely desired the dark mage and would love to have her pleasure me. I could only imagine what she could do sexually. I figured that she probably never had a cock to before and wanted to show her what mine could do. My dick jutted out in my loose pants and I could feel precum already forming on the head of it.

 

“Hey! What are you doing?!” Marian shouted from behind us. She noticed that Ilyana had moved close to me and the knight did not like that at all. Her hand went to the hilt of her sword.

 

“Marian, it’s ok. We are just talking,” I said quickly. I knew that Marian was trigger happy or strike happy. She wanted to strike the dark mage down for any provocation.

 

“Ok, James, but be careful with this bitch,” Marian grumbled. “I know she probably has some tricks up her sleeve.

 

I chuckled and turned back to Ilyana. She looked at me with gratitude. “I do desire you, Ilyana. You are very beautiful.”

 

Ilyana smiled at me in a joyful way. “Thank you, my king! I am honored that you find me desirable. Your group has many beautiful women and I feel like I can not compare especially to the fairy, witch, and Rabika.”

 

I grinned at Ilyana. I knew that she deliberately excluded Marian because of her mean behavior to her. She knew that Marian was just as beautiful as the others. “You are very beautiful, Ilyana. I am sure that you have had many lovers.”

 

Ilyana nodded. “I have, my king. I am a very sexual being and love to please others. Have you had many lovers, my king? Have you had sex with your traveling companions?”

 

“Yes. They are the only women I have ever fucked and a shop owner in a village we spent the night at.”

 

Ilyana stared at me in shock with her eyes wide and mouth partly opened. “What? Only five women?! Are you making jest of me, my king?”

 

I laughed. “No. I am not making a joke. I am very serious. I have only had sex with five women my entire life. In my world, I was a virgin even though I wanted to have sex. I was not as I am now back on Earth.”

 

“But, you must have encountered so many women here since you arrived? You did not receive pleasure from them?” Ilyana asked me.

 

“No, I have been more focused on not being discovered as a male.”

 

“I see. I guess it will be easier when you are around those that you can trust. I am just surprised because I am sure that there are so many women that would be honored to have sex with you and to please you. Many of us have never seen a cock but I have heard many stories of what pleasure it could bring to us. I know that semen has magical properties that can heal and increase any woman’s vitality and powers. There are many that would do anything for a taste of a male’s semen.”

 

I looked at Ilyana with a grin. “How about you? Would you do anything for a taste of semen?”

 

Ilyana stared at me intently. “Only yours, my king! I would do whatever you require of me to please you!”

 

My cock throbbed hard and my hand rubbed it unconsciously. I was so horny and eager to fuck the dark mage right then and there. I wanted to rip off her cloak and ram my cock into her pussy. I wanted to hear her beg me for my semen.

 

“I…” I started to say when I was interrupted.

 

“Thank gods! A village!” Cyrena shouted from in front of us. I saw Oronia and Faye dash up toward her. As always, Cyrena was several yards in front of the group. Ilyana and I walked quickly to join the others with Marian behind us. We came up beside them and looked at the bustling village before us. There were so many people moving about as they went about their day. There were women on horses and others driving wagons around. I could see so many houses and smoke coming from the chimneys. There was a knight at the gate of the village who stood guard.

 

“I think this is Laenven,” Cyrena said as she looked out at the village. “I’m not sure for certain but I think it may be.”

 

“I wonder what kind of food they have here. I am so hungry. I can eat a Brakala!” Oronia said as she gazed at the village.

 

Faye laughed. “Is that the only thing you are hungry for?”

 

Oronia turned to Faye and grinned at her. “I think my appetite can extend to a busty fairy as well.”

 

They giggled together and then turned to look at me. I could see the desire in their eyes. I grinned at them as my cock began to throb even more. 

 

“Let us go and see what this village has to offer,” Cyrena said. “James, put on your hood just in case. I know your features are not going to give you curious looks but we can’t risk it. There may be spies for the Demon Queen here.”

 

“Ok.” I put my hood over my head and we began walking toward the village.

8