Chapter 54
200 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hello there! Welcome to Laenven!” The knight said as we walked toward the gates of the village. She was dressed in the same silver armor as Marian. Her hair was black and tied in a ponytail. She had brown eyes and a small nose. There was a beautiful smile on her face as she greeted us. She was quite pretty and I found myself drawn to her. She looked at all of us and when her eyes fell on Marian they grew large.

 

“Marian!” She shouted in excitement.

 

Marian looked over at the knight in surprise. Her eyes had been on Ilyana while we walked toward the gates of the village. I don’t think she even looked at anyone or anything else since we left the forest. Marian’s eyes also grew large as she stared at the knight.

 

“Julietta!” Marian said. She rushed toward the other knight and they hugged. We all watched in surprise as the two knights embraced. They broke the hug after a moment and then clasped each other's arms. “Gods, it has been years! How long has it been?!”

 

“Three years, I think,” Julietta said as she smiled at Marian. “You look so different. Almost like you have seen so many things!”

 

Marian nodded and let out a laugh. “The past few days I have seen so many things that you would not believe.” She turned to the rest of us. “Everyone, this is Julietta. We were both trained as knights together. She is a dear friend of mine.” We all introduced ourselves to the knight and shook her hand. 


“Quite the companions you have here, Marian! Where are you traveling to?” Julietta asked Marian. Her eyes seemed to not stray too far from Marian’s face. I could see what looked like desire on the other knight’s face. I wondered if Julietta was much more than a “dear friend” of Marian’s.

 

“We are heading toward Alavie,” Marian said.

 

“Really? You are going to Princess Neia’s kingdom?” Julietta looked at Marian with a concerned look on her face. It was almost as if Marian had said that she was going to hell. “You know that she doesn’t like strangers, right? Especially witches. No offense, Ms. Cyrena.”

 

Cyrena laughed. “None taken.”

 

“We have urgent business with her and we are sure that she will see us,” Marian said in a confident voice.

 

“I don’t know. Her kingdom is like a fort. No one is allowed to enter. Merchants trade with others several miles outside of the gates and even then Princess Neia’s knights are standing guard. She does not trust anyone.”

 

“Not even fellow elves?” Ilyana asked in a soft voice. Marian shot her an angry look as if she had dared to utter a word without being told to. Ilyana looked down at the ground in submission.

 

“Her captain and lieutenants speak with elves that are permitted near the kingdom but Princess Neia has not left Alavie in years. I guess she doesn’t really have any need to as Alavie is such a vast kingdom. What urgent business do you have with Princess Neia?”

 

“It’s just some messages that I was tasked to pass along from Wandermere,” Marian said quickly. “How far is Alavie from here?”

 

“It’s about a day’s ride from here. Our merchants make the journey there by wagon several times a week to trade with Alavie. As I said, they stop several miles from the kingdom itself.”

 

We all looked at each other with a sense of optimism and relief. Alavie was finally in reach after all the many miles we had been walking. It was still a lot of miles to get to but much closer than we were a few days ago. Cyrena had a determined look on her face. I knew if she had her way, she would probably start walking toward the kingdom right away. Marian might have sensed this because she turned toward Julietta.

 

“We have been traveling for many miles and would love a place to rest for the night and some food to fill our empty stomachs.”

 

“Oh, of course! I have been talking your head off and I know you all must be hungry and tired. Please enter. We have several inns. There is one that is about a mile inside and there should be vacancies. I will stop by later and we shall catch up,” Julietta said with a smile. Marian looked at her and something seemed to pass between them. It was like a spark. I knew then for sure that the two of them had been lovers once upon a time.

 

“Yes. I would love that,” Marian said with a smile to Julietta. We walked through the gates and headed up the road. It was quite noisy in the village as many people bustled about. There were many merchants that sold all kinds of goods. I saw stores and small stalls that were filled with pots, jewelry, clothes, food, and other things. I scanned the stores and stalls for weapons as I definitely wanted to buy a sword before we continued on our journey.

 

Many of the villagers looked at us curiously, especially Oronia and Faye. I noticed that many of the women’s eyes lingered on me. There were a lot of direct flirty smiles from the women. I returned it as I liked the attention.

 

“Isn’t she such a cutie?!” One woman said to the other as they looked at me. It jarred me a little to know that they thought I was a girl but I had to also admit that it was also a good thing as well. I did want to show them that I was no girl and fuck their brains out but before I even had a chance to say hello to them, a group of big breasted women came walking down the road. My mouth fell open in disbelief and my cock shot right up. 

There were four of them in total and they were all dressed in dresses that seemed to fight against their oversized tits. Their tits bounced with each step that they took. I noticed that they all looked alike and I knew then that they were sisters. They all had long curly blonde hair, gray eyes, and brown skin from the sun’s rays. They were quite tall, about 5’8” and 5’9”. Their bodies were thick and voluptuous. I saw that there were other women in the village who were staring at them openly in desire. Even Faye, Oronia, Cyrena, and Ilyana looked at them with lust in their eyes. 

 

They were giggling and laughing as they walked up the road. Their big tits jiggled from their amusement. When they looked at our group, their faces seemed to light up. They walked up to us and stopped before us. My cock started to throb so hard as I looked at these many gigantic tits before me. 

7