Chapter 55
189 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hi, strangers!” One of the girls said as the others giggled. She looked at all of us and her eyes seemed to linger on Cyrena. The witch looked back at her with a smile. I could see that Cyrena was attracted to the busty girl. “My name is Beata and these are my sisters. Heata, Reata, and Geata. We welcome you to Laenven! Is this your first time here in our village?”

 

“Yes and we are truly liking what we have seen so far,” I said in a girlish voice. Reata looked at me. “I like what I see as well.” She giggled and this caused a chain reaction with her other sisters as they all began to giggle as well. My cock throbbed as I looked at Reata. Her tits were about to spill out of her dress just like her sisters. Her cleavage was so deep and I could immediately imagine plunging my cock between those big bags and fucking them. She saw my eyes on her boobs and she jiggled them a little which made my cock twitch hard.

 

“You are so cute! I have never seen a fairy before!” Heata said as she approached Faye. She looked at Faye’s big boobs in her tight top. “You are quite busty as well. Just like us!”

 

Faye laughed. “Yeah, I guess I am. Are you all quadruplets? You all look alike.”

 

Beata shook her head. “No. We are each one year apart in age. I am the oldest, followed by Heata, Reata, and then Geata. Our entire family looks similar in appearance. Even our mother and grandmother.”

 

“Our grandmother is the mayor of Laenven. Our mother runs one of the inns here,” Reata said.

 

“Will you all be staying the night or are you just passing through?” Beata asked us. I could hear in her voice that she wanted us to stay the night. Her eyes were glued to Cyrena. The witch looked back at her and held her gaze.

 

“We will be staying the night. Are there rooms available?” Cyrena asked her.

 

“Yes. There are plenty,” Beata said as her smile grew on her face. “Please follow us. We will take you to the inn.” She walked up to Cyrena and took her hand in hers. Cyrena was surprised by this and laughed. They started to walk together. I took one step when Reata took my own hand in hers. I looked at her in surprise. My eyes went from her pretty face to her humongous tits.

 

“Do you like what you see?” She asked me with a grin. Her tits jiggled with each step she took. My cock was fully erect and I had to adjust my cloak in front of me to hide it.

 

“Yes, you have quite a lovely chest,” I said in a girlish voice. “I would love to see you without any clothes on.”

 

Reata laughed. “I would like to see you naked as well. I bet you have a nice chest under all those clothes.”

 

I grinned at her. “I think I have a surprise or two that you would enjoy.”

 

“Oh really? I love surprises! What kind of surprise will you show me?” Reata asked me in a happy voice. My eyes locked onto her bouncing tits and I felt a small spurt of precum eject from my cock.

 

I chuckled at the beautiful and busty elf. “It won’t be a surprise if I tell you. I’ll show you.”

 

We all walked toward the inn. Heata had both Faye and Oronia’s hands in hers. Geata had Marian and Ilyana’s hands in her own. Many of the villagers glanced at our large group. Many of the women smiled at us in a knowing way. Even though I had this sexy elf holding my hand, my eyes still strayed to the other women we walked by. They were all beautiful and had lovely bodies that I could see through their thin dresses. I fully understood now why Ilyana was surprised by how few women I had fucked since arriving on Alargon. All of these women were so desirable and I knew that I could fuck them all. Each one of them would be a new and pleasurable experience. However, I knew that I could not just reveal to them all that I was a male. Raziel had spies everywhere according to Ilyana and I didn’t want the Demon Queen to send her dark mages or dragons to destroy this village trying to get to me. I had to be careful.

 

I spotted a shop where weapons were for sale. There were bows and arrows, small swords, and broadswords. My eyes locked onto a broadsword that I liked. I made a note to come back and acquire the sword.

 

We arrived at the inn which was called The Weary Traveler. We stepped inside and were greeted by a warm and cozy atmosphere. There were several women sitting at the tables and chatting. Some of them looked over at us with curious expressions on their faces.

 

“Oh! Welcome!” A woman who looked just like the girls we walked with greeted us. “I see that my daughters have made some new friends!” She was a little shorter than her daughters but her chest was just as large as theirs. I stared openly at her tits. One of them was close to coming out from her dress. I could see her pink areola. My cock was throbbing harder now.

 

“I’m Teata. I’m happy that you have come to our wonderful village and decided to spend the night here. This inn is the finest in all of Alargon. We have large rooms, comfortable beds, nice views of the village, and pleasure women to keep you company.”

 

“Pleasure women?” I asked in a girlish voice.

 

“Yes. We have many women that would take care of all of your needs if desired,” Teata said with a warm smile.

 

“I don’t think they will be needing that tonight, mom,” Reata said with a grin at me. “We will be keeping them company.”

 

Teata chuckled. “I see that my daughters have taken a liking to you all. Would you like separate rooms or a large one?”

 

“One large room would be great,” Cyrena said.

 

“Ok. Let me show you to your room.”

 

We followed Teata up the stairs. She opened the door and we stepped into a very large room. There were six beds in the room. There was also a very large tub near the window. It was the biggest tub I had ever seen.

 

“I hope it is to your liking,” Teata said.

 

“It is. Thank you.” Cyrena handed the woman some coins.

 

“Thank you. Girls, let's give the travelers some time to settle in before you keep them company,” Teata said to her daughters.

 

“Ok. I will see you tonight,” Beata said before she kissed Cyrena on the lips. Cyrena kissed her back and smiled after they broke the kiss.

 

Reata grabbed my hand and placed it on one of her boobs. I looked at her in surprise. Her boob was very soft under my hand. My cock began to twitch in desire. “I can’t wait to see these surprises you have for me, cute girl,” She whispered to me. She kissed me and her soft lips made me even more worked up.

 

“How about a quick kiss goodbye?” Heata asked Faye and Oronia. It was not a quick kiss at all as she kissed them both deeply. Oronia’s ears perked up.

 

Geata did the same thing to Marian and Ilyana. I saw the dark mage kiss her back in desire. It was so hot to see. The girls and their mother exited the room and we all stood there for a moment in awe of these women.

5