Chapter 56
385 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh my! Those girls were hot!” Oronia said. We all laughed as we all agreed and it helped to alleviate the sexual tension in the room. We were all aroused by the sisters. Cyrena had to shake her head a little as if to wake herself up from her desire.

 

“We should take a bath and get something to eat,” Cyrena said to us. “I am happy to hear that Alavie is still a day away. It is finally within grasp.”

 

“Maybe we can stay here for a few days,” Faye said. We all looked at her in surprise. “There is no rush to see Princess Neia. Who knows if she would even let us into her kingdom to hear us out. We should take advantage of this village and rest for a while.”

 

I knew that Faye was thinking about the hot Heata who had just kissed her. I saw Oronia’s ears perk up and she looked at Faye with a smile. She was thinking the exact same thing. Neither one of them were eager to set out after meeting those busty sisters. 

 

“Yeah, maybe a few days would be nice to rest and relax,” Oronia said.

 

Cyrena laughed. “Even though that would be nice, I think that we should get to Alavie as soon as possible. We need to speak to Princess Neia and see if she is willing to go to war with Raziel. We can’t waste days on sexual gratification.”

 

“But you saw those sisters, right Cyrena?!” Oronia said. “They want to please us and I think that more than one day would be great to explore their bodies and the pleasures that we can receive from them.”

 

Marian laughed as she listened to Oronia. “I must admit that what you are saying makes sense as I would love to do so many things to Geata and even Julie…I mean to others here but I also want to avenge what was done to Wandermere. I lost everyone that I cared about there and the Demon Queen needs to pay.”

 

We were all silent for a moment as we knew that what Marian said was of the highest priority. Ilyana looked at me and I could tell that she was thinking about the prophecy and for her the sooner it came to light was better than waiting. I tried to think about this for a moment with a stiff cock. I tried to ignore it even though it was difficult.

 

“How about we stay for the night and stock up on supplies and weapons? I want to get a sword from the shop that I saw. We can spend the night enjoying ourselves then head out to Alavie in the morning,” I said.

 

“James, you need to be careful with revealing yourself to the women here. There may be spies among us. Even one of the sisters can be a spy,” Ilyana said to me as she looked at me intently. 

 

I felt my spirits deflate from her words. I wanted to fuck Reata so bad. I wanted to put my cock right in between those big jugs of her and fuck them hard. I wanted to unload my semen all over them and her face. I literally could care less if the busty girl was a spy or not but I knew that I had to think clearly. I couldn't let my cock rule my thoughts.

 

“But, maybe none of them are spies,” I said. I knew that my voice did not sound confident to the women.

 

Cyrena shook her head. “Ilyana is right. We can’t risk it. What we can do is see who is sick or ailing in this village and help them by giving them a vial of your semen.”

 

I let out a sigh. That did not sound appealing as fucking these hot elven women. I did not want to jerk off and unload my cum in vials. I wanted to shoot my semen in these hot women! But, I knew that Cyrena and Ilyana were right. I needed to think clearly. I couldn’t have another repeat of what happened in Wandermere.

 

“Ok, you are right,” I said in a disappointed voice. “Maybe I’ll watch you all while you have some fun. I’ll explain to the girls that I am unwell or something.”

 

Cyrena gave me a sympathetic smile as she could see how dejected I was. “It’ll just be for the night. I am sure that you will survive without expelling your semen inside of a woman.”

 

“I guess, I’ll just expel it into a vial, right?” I said in a sarcastic voice. I knew that I was being ridiculous but I truly wanted to fuck Reata. Those tits of hers needed to be pressed against my cock.

 

“Maybe none of us partake in the sisters and just go to sleep after we bathe and eat,” Cyrena said. “That could be a better compromise.”

 

“No way! I want those tits in my face!” Oronia said. She looked at me. “Sorry, James.” I laughed at her words.

 

“No, I want you all to get some pleasure as well. Please do so. I may even occupy my time by exploring the village. It might be very difficult to not partake in the fun with all those naked bodies,” I said.

 

“I can keep you company, my king,” Ilyana perked up.

 

“No way. You are not going anywhere with him,” Marian said. “I don’t care if I have to tie you to the bedpost or something.”

 

“No, Ilyana will join me,” I said in a firm voice. “I want to learn more about this prophecy.”

 

“James, you can’t be serious! You can’t trust her!” Marian said.

 

“I trust her, Marian. Please accept that,” I said.

 

Marian grumbled and then glared at Ilyana. Ilyana did not look at her but instead focused her attention on me. She seemed to be very happy with my words. There was a bright smile on her face.

 

“How about we bathe first and then go down to eat? James, we can help you let out your semen into a few vials to help the sick and ailing here,” Cyrena said.

 

My cock started to move in excitement from Cyrena’s words. I looked at her with a grin. “None of you want any of my semen?”

 

The women looked at me and then at my crotch. I had the cloak to the side so they could all see my erection including Ilyana who was fascinated by the bulge in my pants.

 

“Let us save your semen for the vials only,” Cyrena said quickly. She knew that the girls would clamor for my semen and she wanted to prevent things from getting out of her control.

 

“Ok, let’s take a bath then,” I said with a grin.

4