Anna(R-18)
386 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anna was sitting on top of me, kissing me frivolously. Her tongue ravaged my mouth and she was sucking my lips passionately. After a minute long kiss, we separated. Our lips were joined by a thin string of saliva. Anna's expressions were priceless at this time. I've never seen this girl this happy ever before. It's like when someone founds an oasis in the middle of desert after satrving for few days. 

"Haa-haa. Allen, no Ally, do you know this was my first kiss?"[ANNA]

"Seriously? At this age, you've never even kissed someone?" [ANNA]

"No-uh, I've decided since a long back that if I ever were to give my first kiss, it would be only you. Else I'd be happy to die virgin than giving myself to anyone else"[ANNA]

"Well, I'm glad"[ME]

"Shall we continue?"[ANNA]

"Yeah, I don't mind"[ME]

Anna stood up while pulling me by my collar. After we both stood up, she kissed me again and dragged me to the bed. After pushing me on the bed, she got on top off me, and continued ravaging my mouth. I must say she's quite a wild one.

"Ally, I can't take it anymore" Upon saying this, she started unbuttoning my pants and slid them down along with my underwear, to release my c*ck from it's restraint.

"Go ahead Anna" I replied because I too was starting to get out of control upon seeing this sexy side of Anna. In school, she's like some sacred beauty because one can only admire her from afar but never had guts to approach her. Previously too, she acted like a little child in front of me, throwing tantrums and not minding the space between us. But this is the first time, lust is visible on her face. If I hadn't known her, I would've guessed she was someone who had quite a good time with many men. Well, now she only belonged to me and I am the type of person who'll fight for their belongings. I don't see Anna as some good, rather she has become an irreplaceable part of my life. I can't imagine living without her. I'm sure this is what they call love, but I need to assure everything before I confess to her because if because of my fault she becomes sad, I can't forgive myself. 

"It's quite big Ally~" after saying this, she took my c*ck in her mouth. Her tongue did the job because it felt so good. Her head was moving up and down on my c*ck and I could feel like I was touching inside of her throat. After around five minutes of deep throating, she took her mouth off. 

"Seriously, my mouth got tired and you didn't even came. Just for how long can you hold it in?"[ANNA]

"Let's forget it and let me return the favour"[ME]

"Yeah~ravage me~" she whispered in my ear. Loosing control of myself, I buried my face in her neck, kissing and nibbling her neck and collarbone. Her perfume along with her scent was turning me on.

"Aah~aa~mmm~"

I unbuttoned her shirt and buried my face in her cle*vage. Her smell was really intoxicating. I found myself lost in her. After unclasping her bra, I freed her melons. Melon would be an understatement. It was more like watermelons. 

"Just when did they grew this much?" I was astonished. I remember seeing her in bra for a few times, and they weren't this huge.

"If you like them, you can have them. After all, they belong to you~"[ANNA]

I took one of her n**pp** in my mouth and sucked it. I gave quite a few licks to both of her pearls. 

"Aah~aah~aah~"

She was moaning loudly and was pressing my head deep into her b*east. I was licking and sucking continuously, while my hands were inside her panty. I was stimulating her insides and sucked on her b*easts simultaneously.

"Aah~mm~stop Ally~. Just go down there too~[ANNA]

Without giving a second thought, I picked her up and slammed her on the wall. I slid down her skirt along with panties and sat down just in front of her vegetation-less valley. The smell coming from there was driving me crazy. I separated her legs and buried my face in there licking and sucking everything coming out. 

"Aa~aa~mmm~ aah~ more~more~" she was continously convulsing and her hands were pressing my head more in her valley. 

"Aah~ yeahhhh~" and just like that, she came in my mouth and slumped on top of me with her b*east in front of my mouth. I started licking and sucking them. 

"Ally~ I can't wait anymore~ just f*ck me senselessly~" picking her in a princess-carry, I placed her on the bed and positioned my c*ck just in front of her valley. With a deep push, I tore through the barrier and was now inside her. Blood dripped from her valley while she had pained along with jovial expression on her face. 

She's all mine now. I'll never ever make her sad. 

"Anna I promise you'll always be happy no matter what. Just stay with me forever"[ME]

"Mmhm, I know Ally" after saying this she placed her lips on mine along with her hands and legs clasping my neck and waist.

Tonight's a long way to go afterall. 

16