Chapter 4.2
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey!” Switt immediately yelled at him. The guards of Hell sisters laughed very well.

“We must herd the beasts of the underworld to climb to the top of you. It's not a difficult job, is it?” Kleap Bua explained the job. “As for Mr. Over”

“Oliver”

“...I'm sorry. Mr Oliver doesn't have to do that. In any case, I invite you to come this way.”

Oliver looks like he doesn't really want to go. Sneak peek at Switt But Switt ignored it as usual.

Kleap Bua was the one who led Oliver to the other side. In front of the handsome angel was filled with earth pits and broken Red Silk Cotton Trees. “What is this?”

“Because of global warming....”

“Eh?”

“As Oliver knows Our hell is under the Indian subcontinent (human world) during this era. Humans are causing a lot of global warming. So it has resulted in here as well. Our slave's Hell is shallower than the Great Hell. It was completely affected. These Red Silk Cotton Trees couldn't adapt and fell down. Again, fertilizer is not up to the standard if the Red Silk Cotton Tree continues to fall like this. Hell beasts would have a hard time paying for their karma. It's not worth reducing the size to be smaller than one yojana,” said the lotus petals, worried.

Oliver smiles sweetly. “Don't worry. As Sweety's life partner i'll find a way to do something on my own.”

“...a partner, isn't it?”

Oliver doesn't care anymore. He turned his attention to those toppled Red Silk Cotton Trees, pretending to be an angel in charge of making wonders for the world. There's nothing he can't do when crystallized such thoughts Oliver turned around and said. “Give me some seeds.”

“Yes, sir.”

Oliver took the Red Silk Cotton Tree seeds in his hand. Before starting some prayers and bury it in the ground

Switt glances at Oliver intermittently. Saw that guy kneeling on his knees and praying for something. Dark eyebrows twitched non-stop.

The elder sister of the guards of Hell who poked the hell beast next to it. Then invited Switt to talk “Sweety”

“Please... Ah.”

No-yes-name-that!!

So why do we have to turn, dammit?

Day by day, no one calls his real name.

“The angels look at them and they're very comfortable with their eyes.”

“It hurts my eyes more than I'd like,” Switt replied, dismissively. The trident is still working on poking at the bottoms of hell beasts as well.

“Oh, but it's really handsome,” said another sister of the guards of Hell. “Smiling like a flower is scattered.”

Switt heard that and pursed his lips. Because the flowers are really scattered and scattered, you have to sweep every day! (Even if the sweeper is Kamin)

“i've also heard of a story in Dog Hell. I saw that all the underworld beings were in harmony with each other and used a lot of karma.”

“Yes, you saved a lot of the guards of Hell.”

“I want a partner soon. Will it be a handsome brother or a cute sister?”

“But I want to be like Oliver-sama, keke.”

Chua! Switt thrust violently into the bottom of the Hell Beast. Why did he have to stand and listen to the girls? Talk to Oliver. Not everyone was aware of that annoying real person.

Because everyone doesn't have to be paranoid when taking a shower. And you don't have to worry about going to bed. Don't be afraid of good days Where will the red t-shirts folded in the closet go? Don't be afraid that the house will be filled with self-deprecating nude oil paintings. And you don't have to keep collecting animal poop that suddenly then invaded the house again

Thinking about it, I started to get annoyed. What to do with Oliver's Venus statue in front of the house? Smash it and leave it at that.

At that moment, a whimper sounded, “Ow, what was that?”

Switt turned to look. And then had to open his eyes in shock at the sight he saw

The Red Silk Cotton Tree, which once withered and fell, grew soar that its trunk was more than a yo-yo. Along the branching stems, blooming with the blossoming opera flowers Show off the beautiful bright red color. Some petals flew down. Iron thorns burst into flames. Emphasize the trunk to look strong and grand. Shining bright red like a flame

The girls burst out screaming. Very fond of

Switt's jaw dropped until his chin dropped. Seriously! Can't the forest of opera become like a famous tourist attraction like this?!

But how does it look beautiful on the outside? The savage power of the Hell Opera did not diminish at all. On the contrary, those bright petals made the infernal beasts to suffer even more. Because when I hit it I felt like my body was going to be burned. The pain was so excruciating that his body was almost torn apart.

“Other people's flowers should not pick the madom how beautiful it is But not his own should not be approached. Please keep that in mind,” said Oliver. Radiate the light of merit until it stings all eyes

Hell beasts only cry. Accepting that teaching voluntarily

The Heavenly Angel's popularity rating had doubled. It seems that this pairing will help each other more than expected. The Red Silk Cotton Tree has returned to strength. Plus, the working atmosphere is more beautiful as well. Make the guards of Hell girls very happy.

Switt, still amazed, looked up at the young angel standing on a branch of a opera. Because the beam of merit caused the fire from the Red Silk Cotton Tree to not burn him. The red light that hit the glowing white figure looked extremely beautiful and unconsciously stared at it.

Oliver immediately realized that Switt was looking. He hurriedly waved a smile at Switt, startled, and immediately lowered his head and avoided. Oliver spread his wings and flew down in front of him.

“How are you, Sweety? I'm doing a good job today right? Don't cause any trouble.”

Are you good? Watch me, as if I saw the words written on Oliver's face. His closed eyes seemed to be waiting with anticipation.

Switt faltered, always going the other way. I'm not going to watch this guy to die. I'm used to it The difficult person will be him!

Seeing that, Switt refused to speak. Oliver looked down. But soon he returned to being cheerful as usual. Very fast resuscitation

The day's work ended well. It also seems that Oliver's fan club has formed. Before he could leave the guards of Hell, Switt stood with his arms crossed at the Dan's door, his mouth yawning.

Oliver's hands are full of opera flowers picked by the guards of Hell sisters. On the auricle there was also another flower. He half trot. Come to Switt with a loud scream of farewell, following behind uninterrupted lines “Come again, Lord Oliver!”

Switt squints. Oliver laughed. Walking side by side from the Hell of the Iron Red Silk Cotton Tree, no one spoke.

Until Oliver called out, “Sweety.”

“...”

“Sweet?”

“What”

“...are you jealous?”

“Huh!” Switt immediately turned around. “What kind of bullshit is this?”

“Well, Sweety doesn't talk to me at all.”

“Talk like usual, I invite you to talk like that.”

“...”

“...”

“The first place in my heart is only you.”

“I don't want to know at all.”

Oliver glanced at Switt and smiled. “You really are like a flower with thorns.”

“Are you saying I look like the Red Silk Cotton Tree again!”

“...if you say so I want to climb you once.” Oliver stopped walking. He sent the flower in his hand against Switt's copper cheeks. Look deeply at the picture “The pinnacle up there must be beautiful.”

Switt was stunned. The distance between them suddenly narrowed in shock. Immediately pushed his arm over Oliver's chest, “Wha...what! What climax Are you an adulterous man?”

“Oh, it's the pinnacle in any other sense. But your adulterer is interesting.”

“You go to hell and burn it.”

“If you were in hell, I would.”

Switt screams Quickly step away “Really stupid. A psychotic angel!”

Oliver ran after him. Many flowers in his hand fell along the path. “Sweety, please wait.”

Switt unconsciously slowed his pace. At that moment, he felt a throbbing pain in his left chest, 'Ow...'

“?.....” Switt raised his hand on his chest. Then raised his head and looked around puzzledly. What was that moment? Like something sharp Sail into the heart

“Sweety,” Oliver ran over, smiling.

Switt looked back. As soon as he met the bright face of a handsome young angel, He was instantly stunned.

“Sweety?” Oliver saw Switt stagnant and tilted his head to look at him. Waved his hand back and forth in front of him. Before being shocked because that hand was grabbed by the hand!

“...Olivore,” Switt said the young man's name in a hoarse voice. In a sweetly wishful tone Oliver paused, and the figure was suddenly embraced. Until having to retreat His back crashed into the crimson wall that stretched along the side of the road.

Switt's breath was sharp. Leaning closer to the figure with no difference in height Causing Switt's face to be embedded in Oliver's neck. A hot breath blew down uninterruptedly. Both the tight, tight chest that is naked, the abdomen, the thighs, every part that can be close to each other. Nowhere did Switt leave a single gap.

Oliver grabbed Switt's forearm firmly in order to hold on. But as soon as he touched the other person Switt let out a strange sound, “Ah....”

“S...Sweety, what's going on?!”

“I...” Switt said in a raspy voice. The eyes that used to block Changed like a floating heart “Oliver... Let's get married.”

__________________________________________ 100% Please continue to follow next chapter

1