Chapter 6.2
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I heard a loud noise,” said Hiyori, panting. “I didn't think that Switt was going to catch Kamin with such a beautiful pose.”

“Well, then why did you come together?”

“Let's investigate, now i've got an important clue,” said Cold. “The Cupid with Hiyori is the most suspicious right now.”

“!”

“Very disgusting,” said Hiyori. “Before that The first day he came here He kept asking about Switt and the angel named Oliver.”

“From the inspection It seems to fit the most. Before that, he seemed to have filed for a match with you, but he was too late,” Cold said, bringing up the spirit inscription and opening it. On it was a picture of a young man. Golden hair, white skin, cute face. But the look in his eyes turned sly

Kamin lowered his head closer. Read the box clearly titled “Lenny Love...”

“I like to dress up It's like just wrapping tissues around your body. It's very ugly, and your personality is bad.” Hiyori scolded. The cute face was hazy as if a black mist overlaid. “Not including the bad manners when I'm here.”

“Where is this guy going now?” Kamin asked.

“This is the problem We're just about to find out. When I just arrived I still see this line But now it's gone And what about Switt and Oliver?”

“...” Kamin remained silent, bringing up the inscription of Hell. Press to contact Switt.

The number you called Not in service at this time...

He quickly changed Press to contact Oliver. Even cross-zone calls cost a lot of money. The results appeared to be the same. The number is not in service.

The three looked at each other silently. Before blurting together “Spread the search!”

 

Switt carries (carrying) Oliver into a worker position, carrying a large sack for a while. Until finally finding a quiet place free people After believing that Kamin wouldn't follow, he stopped running and put Oliver down.

Oliver, having just realized that the sway has made him sway, hurriedly said, “Sweety, let's go back to your brother.”

Switt collapsed in front of Oliver. Before making a disgusted face, “Why are you always talking about Kamin!”

“...”

“Isn't the one you like is me?!” Switt yelled at Oliver. Can't stand it anymore

“Sweety, calm down. It's not what you think. Me and you are trying to help you...Sweety You're being attacked by Cupid's love arrow right now.”

“...”

“It means that your feelings are being used as a tool. Now that you're liking me… it's just the result of an arrow.”

Saying it hurts myself. But it's the truth that can't be helped.

Oliver followed and flirted with Switt for a name. Flew past the copper pan several times. It's nice to just get a glimpse of the other party, but Switt never understands him. He sometimes even thinks he's joking right now, it's only his attempt to tell Switt to understand one day.

Oliver said, “So Sweety...let's go back.”

“...Why”

“yes?”

“That I like you Aren't you happy?”

“It… it must be happy. But it must not be like this.”

“You can't see anything, right?” Switt grabbed Oliver's shoulder tightly with both hands. “Will it be the result of an arrow or something? Well, now I like you!”

“...”

“I want you to hug me... I want you to kiss me too.”

“No, Sweety,” Oliver tried to refute stubbornly. Switt suddenly embraced him tightly. The heart in his chest was beating loudly. Birthmark will fall out

“...You don't know anything,” said Switt, his voice hoarse. “I… don't really hate you. Do you know?”

“!”

“That's mango sticky rice. Is it delicious?”

“...It's delicious.”

No, don't fall behind...

“That's what I bought for you... Before I got hit by an arrow.”

“...”

“A side dish that you can't eat spicy I try to avoid You never noticed?”

When Switt hugs The nearby chest area could clearly feel the thumping of their heartbeats from both of them. Oliver was stunned, his whole body slowly warming up.

“When you smile... I like it a lot,” Switt said softly. While burying his face into the broad shoulders “The pool-like eyes are so cute… Hey, does Oliver really want to take this opportunity to marry me?”

Oliver was silent. Switt slowly pulled away, but his face was still close and close. Sensing the warm stream of his breath, Switt said hoarsely, “Oliver...”

Oliver as if by a spell Switt probably doesn't know. As to how influential he was to Oliver, Switt slowly leaned forward, the distance between them dwindling. Their lips are about to touch. It was at that moment that Oliver saw the pink glow in Switt's eyes, he regained consciousness, grabbing Switt's shoulders and pushing him away.

Switt's eyes widened in shock. I didn't think Oliver would deny it.

“No,” Oliver said firmly. “What makes you sad? I will never do.”

“......” Switt stumbled, “but now I'm sorry!”

“Sweet...”

“My name is Switt. You idiot!” Switt was furious. He punched Oliver in the cheek hard. “Don't let me see your face again!”

In his ears, he could hear several whistles. Oliver was staggered by that fist. The focus image is blurry. Switt got up and ran away again. “Swee... Ouch... Hurts.”

Switt wasn't interested in turning around. Now he felt his heart be broken. So very sorry as if in the past he was tricked into dancing to one side The angels are like this. Never serious about anything Keeps bullying and bullying the guards of Hell. Do you think that feeling is a toy or not? Now, Switt could not tell if the confusion that had formed in his heart was the result of the love arrow. He just wanted to get away from Oliver.

Oliver has a sore cheek. Switt's punches didn't have the slightest bit of strength. When he became conscious, he could not see the shadow of Switt's body. Oliver felt his heart pound. Quickly spread the wings in the middle of the back fly higher immediately But I couldn't even find the shadow of Switt. Instead, he found three familiar figures instead of “Brother!”

“Oliver!” Kamin called out. Oliver swooped down. “...Your cheek was punched by someone.”

“Sweety, but I'm fine. Sweety is gone now.”

“Ow!” Kamin groaned holding his head. Cold said worriedly.

“Then hurry and find Switt first! People who are poisoned by love arrows are often blinded by love. I can't think of anything. As for Lenny, i've contacted the death squad to help me find it.”

“There is a lot of people in Hell in Japan during the festival. Where can Switt go?” Kamin said frantically.

“Hiyori will contact his friends. Please help me find it!” Hiyori followed suit. Will pick up the inferno and send a message to his friends, Oliver suddenly said.

“Hiyori-chan...I think I already know where Switt is going. Could you come with me and show me the way?”

“Eh?”

Oliver bent down and smiled at Hiyori.

 

 

People who are disappointed in love always doing crazy things without thinking about each other as soon as the heart is hurt Switt at this time too.

Too many thoughts popped into his head that he couldn't handle. Causing a part of consciousness to drift Always thought that Oliver had deceived himself. Forgetting cause and effect and the fact that he is now being controlled by the love arrow

He fled to a place. Originally, this place was usually heavily guarded. But because today the workers are all taking a break. There are also festivals to visit, making the former strict escort now rare and neglected. Even if Switt doesn't sneak in I can walk through it easily.

It was a stone monastery. Inside it was surrounded by many mirrors. And in the center of the monastery is a large emerald pond. That's right... The well of rebirth.

The only way to escape from Oliver. It was born again!

Return to the cycle of death and rebirth in the cycle of pity again Just like this, you won't have to see someone who hurt you forever. Switt thought short of that. And then jumped into the water This action is no different from 'suicide' at all.

Switt sank to the bottom of the well. The bottom of the well is the vast human world. It was as if it was being pulled deep into it. Everything was extremely compressed and tortured. Switt choking The air in the lungs gradually floated up to the light above the water surface which appears as a white point of light

'Ak, I'm going to die... I'm going to die.'

His instinct commanded Switt to scrambled. He was the guards of Hell, not a reborn spirit rightly. Drowning in a well is born again, and it will suffer excruciatingly. Again, it cannot be guaranteed that once you get out of the well, what will happen to the human world?

Suddenly, many of the reflection mirrors beneath the well flashed onto Switt's body. Originally, this mirror was used to view human karma in life. And sometimes it also shines a light on the old karma as well.

Switt's eyes flickered. His consciousness was completely blurred as well. Yet on the surface of the water He also saw something...

...sees a young man looking sad and suffering In hand holding some kind of weapon called a gun... He looked at it silently. Before putting it back in its original place.

Who...

Who's that...

Why do we... Feel so painful?

That painful feeling I don't want to see you a second time...

Switt is constantly being sucked into the bottom of the well. Reaching out to grab the empty light But at that moment the visible water surface shattered. Someone jumped after him. Along with grabbing the hand of Switt

Hiyori stood and waited at the reincarnation well. The girl was very worried to see Oliver jump into the well. But then something unexpected happened when the water in the well suddenly split into two. A pair of large white wings fluttered from under the water. Bring both of them back out

“Oliver, you can save Switt!” Hiyori called out happily. Watching Oliver lift Switt up safely. Hurry up to contact Kamin and Cold with good news immediately.

Switt's face flushed red. Non stop choking His brow furrowed in agony. Unconsciously turned to face Oliver.

“Ugh...it hurts...”

“It's alright, it's alright,” Oliver hurriedly hugged Switt, who moaned unconsciously in pain. Gently caress the hair, face and forehead. “...I'm here now.”

Switt's expression gradually improved, but still had a tinge of suffering. Oliver was deeply hurt. I don't know what the karmic mirror is already reflecting. Suddenly I feel like a storm is forming in my body...

Kamin and Cold hurriedly followed. Glad that Switt is safe. But when he arrived at the Stone Monastery, he was halted, unable to step out.

Oliver sat still holding Switt's figure there, slowly lifting his smileless face. The eyes that always smile until they are closed all the time gradually. Forgot to rise slowly and coldly

__________________________________________ 100% Please continue to follow next chapter

1