Chapter 7.1
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘...Hey, the two of us, it would be nice if someone was a woman. Maybe everything would be easier.’

The words sounded absurd. But hidden with a wish that I want to come true The audience remained silent, without a response. The look in his eyes shrouded with a little resentment. Until the people who sit there can only laugh He continued to say the words that sounded dirty, saying...

'If the next life is real Shall we get married?

'If I die, we will never meet. Will also be cleared of memories I can't remember for sure.

'Who knows, this never dies'

‘And if in the next life no one is a woman?

‘…Until then, I don’t care.’

Laughter rang out. Blowing through the ears with the gentle breeze before disappearing into the distance

 

 

Switt slowly opened his eyes, feeling as though his head ached. But the dream a moment ago was so real that it was heartbreaking. Both laughter The atmosphere seemed lonely. Even if he is not alone in that spot How many disjointed dreams I thought that soon I would be forgotten.

How long has it been since Switt didn't dream? Most recently, his dream was to live in a grove of soft cats. Because he likes cats but is allergic to fur I felt so sorry for not being able to touch it to the extent that I kept it to dream forever. But the dream just now has something different.

Switt lay still for a minute. Until I heard the sound of the door opening.

“Switt, you're awake,” Kamin exclaimed in delight. I almost dropped the bowl and the damp cloth in my hand and ran towards him.

Still a bit dazed, Switt sat up in a grumpy pillow, his whole body soreness as if he were about to shatter. “Oh...why does it hurt so much?”

Switt's memories still linger in the Hell Red Silk Cotton Tree. Was he working too hard? I didn't know it before

“i'll put a patch on for you,” Kamin said. “Eat something, here's some medicine, or do you want to take a shower first? How do you do that?”

Kamin's eccentric expression made Switt narrow his eyes. I saw my brother looking at him with deadly eyes. Kamin immediately averted his gaze.

Switt's gaze was fixed on his brother. Kamin, even without doing anything wrong, still acts like a normal dubious person. Now, it's like someone escaping a big lawsuit. Sitting there sweating, freezing, not moving.

Switt eats, takes medicine, takes a shower and washes himself until he is clean. I sat with my eyes rounded on the balcony of the house. Watching Kamin silently sprinkle food over the chicken for a long time, until finally, he couldn't take it anymore, saying, “Hey.”

“Huh?”

“...that guy...where are you going?”

Kamin paused. Toss the chicken food in one hand. Seeing this, the hens of Hell sank their mouths, flapped their wings, flew up and pecked so cheerfully that Kamin almost lost his footing, “Wow!”

That's what, it's really unusually suspicious!

It wasn't long before Kamin had a good foothold. Switt then came straight down from the second floor of the house. The dark shadow from his younger brother's body shone dark. It stretched into a shadow over Kamin's body. The pair of savage eyes were extremely furious.

Kamin sweats. Dare to look into his brother's eyes. Switt furrowed his brows, “What, why are you looking at me like that?”

Kamin suddenly exploded. He grabbed his shoulder and brought his face so close that Switt was startled. Punches one punch out. “What are you doing to bring your face closer to Phra Saeng? Goosebumps!”

Just this idiot Oliver doing this alone is more than enough. The older brother also came too close to being too intimate. Switt will definitely get mad someday.

Switt's power, Kamin, has never truly saved anyone. But above the pain is the unfathomable joy. Kamin grinned happily even though one cheek was swollen like a lemon. Switt saw this and was shocked. Hey, since when did Kamin become the one who likes to be beaten up?!

“Nah...he likes being punched...”

“You're back to how you used to be!”

“Huh? Huh?”

“The pink heart inside your eyes is gone, yahoo!” Kamin rejoiced, raising his hand to the sky.

Switt couldn't help but stare. I don't know why my brother is happy. So what happened? He was so ill that he fell asleep one time. Why wake up again It seems strange like this?

“Hey, how long will you be happy?”

“I'm sorry...”

“Why do you look weird? So where did Oliver go? Today we have to go to work.”

“Uh...”

“Don't tell me that guy is stubborn,” Switt growled angrily. “The heavens are like this, pretending to be playful. When they lose interest, they become lazy. Tell me where is that guy hiding? I'm going to drag him to work!”

Kamin hesitated, and Switt jumped in, yelling, “Don't tell me you're in love with Oliver!?”

And most importantly, he worked so hard that he fell ill. Instead of that angel watching...ahem, no, that doesn't mean you want Oliver to come and take care of anything. Just think of them as partners. Taking care of each other when sick is something that should only be done. Not to run away and play somewhere I don't know like this.

Even though he was always following him and wanted to enter his room. But this time, the opportunity came and the person disappeared. Switt didn't want to admit it. But he suddenly thought that the first person to see was Oliver...

No, it doesn't mean anything weird. Don't think otherwise. Who used to make that guy like to follow him?

Kamin still had a disconcerting look. I don't know how to answer Switt. At that moment, the life-saving light shone brightly.

“Come on, don't fight.”

This warm tone was none other than Cold. A young man dressed in black robes wearing a beast bone mask emerged from the spatial void once again. Waving to the guards of Hell

Switt was surprised that Cold showed up again. I really feel that during this period I see the young ambassador very often. “What's wrong?”

Cold walked out. There was someone behind him who was curled up to hide.

Cold said, “Um, Switt's healed. It's good.”

“....What does that mean?”

Switt dazedly looked at Kamin interspersed with Cold. The person who had curled up behind Cold snorted and burst out. Switt quickly knelt down on his knees.

Switt was startled. He looked puzzled at the young man dressed in a small piece of clothing. Seeing the golden ring and white wings in the middle of his back, he couldn't even understand it. “Ah, who's this guy?”

“I'm sorry for causing a disturbance. Please help me I still don't want to be right!”

“...Eh?” Switt exclaimed in a strange tone. Here's what happened.”

Switt looked around, desperate for an explanation. Kamin is not good at speaking. So this duty was implicitly transferred to Cold.

“His name is Lenny, Cupid and Hiyori's partner.”

“Oh, and… what did this guy do to make Hiyori so angry that he would be cut? Then go apologize to Hiyori.”

“No, he's apologizing to you, that's right.”

Switt tilted his head slightly. Don't understand why because he had never even seen or known this young cupid before. So what are you going to apologize to him for?

“Then I can forgive you. Let's do it. Cold. Have you seen Oliver? Where did that angel jump from work? Go get yourself some.”

As soon as the name Oliver dropped The young cupid was trembling so violently that even Switt noticed.

“Oliver...” Switt tried again. As a result, Lenny's pale face screamed, 'Wow!' and quickly rose to her wings and flew into the sky. But it was captured by Kamin who had been conscious and jumped.

“No, no, I'm scared, ho-ho, no more sales. Let me go!”

“Wha-what's going on?” Switt was still stunned, not expecting Lenny to turn pale and cry like that.

Cold sighed softly. Before starting to tell “Lenny fired a love arrow at you.”

“!”

“And that arrow made you fall in love with Oliver.”

“Wait!” Switt blurted out in shock. Suddenly, the memories faded away as he fell in love with him. Flowing into my head in scenes

Both when burrowing into bed and hugging each other on the bed when he entered and hugged his arm when trying to kiss the other Or when he's jealous of Oliver and Kamin?

But above all else, it's about that mango sticky rice!! The story that he intends to buy for me accidentally tells me too!! Wow, that's enough. I won't buy it again. Damn!

Switt was so embarrassed that his face was on fire. I couldn't believe I could do something like that. Again, the habit is still arrogant, stupid, self-centered. That's not him, no, no, no.

“You remember, right?” Cold asked.

“Ugh...” Switt gritted his teeth, even though he didn't want to remember, it became clear. Just a little stimulation

__________________________________________ 50% Please continue to follow next chapter

1