Chapter 7.2
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reconciled, now he asked to reverse his words. No more apologies to Lenny. This little cupid should go change his name to this shit. Let Hiyori cut you and push you ten times, it still doesn't make sense!!

Switt almost floated to his knees. The Muay Thai dance was already kicking Lenny's neck. If Cold doesn't win, keep asking.

“Remember the time when the arrow was ordained. And remember after that?”

“What, after that...”

Shocked Lenny narrowly escaped the crocodile's tail. Yet, he panicked until his neck collapsed completely. Kamin, who was holding the other party, could only look at him with 'deserving' eyes.

“Before you lose consciousness Do you remember where you went?” Cold asked.

“?...”

Switt paused. Try to remember But he couldn't figure out where after he sniffed Oliver so hard and ran away...

“Uh...” Switt stammered. “I can't remember But it seems to be drowning.”

“...”

“A…after that… someone came to help. But after that I can't remember.”

“I can't remember,” Cold nodded.

“What happened?”

“You jumped into the well of rebirth in the Japanese Hell.”

“!!” That's no different from suicide! Even Switt himself couldn't believe he was doing something stupid. That way can go down as well. “Damn it... Escaping from birth is a serious punishment, isn't it?”

“That's right,” Cold sighed. But you don't remember anything, do you?”

“No....not.”

“Good,” Cold said in a relieved tone. Under the animal bone mask was probably smiling. “The one who jumped in to save you was Oliver.”

“...”

Mentioned here Cold was stubbornly silent. I turned to look at Kamin. (Cutting Lenny, whose saliva was already foaming from his unconscious mouth) had a very uncomfortable expression.

Switt's heart is not good

“Take me to Japanese Hell”

 

 

 

In Japanese Hell, as soon as Switt stepped off the ship The first thing he saw was a bridge across the Styx that was broken in half. Until the sinful spirit had to sit on a raft to go back and forth among themselves Other than that, the higanbana flowers that used to hold bright red petals around the bridge were all willing to die until some of the ground was flat.

“What.. Such a situation?”

Switt couldn't believe his eyes. He had never seen such a beautiful Japanese Hell before.

“Inside is even worse. Some pits haven't been repaired yet.”

“Who did it?” Switt asked. Who is crazy enough to break hell? This is a terrible mistake.

Both Cold and Kamin joined together to help each other quiet. This made Switt begin to guess who would dare to cause such a disturbance.

Hiyori took a small boat across the shore. When they saw the Switts, they said hello. “Uncle Switt has recovered? It's good!”

“Is this Hiyori... Oliver's skill?”

“Huh?” Hiyori raised his head. But when it comes to Oliver The little boy's face turned slightly warped, “Ah... Er...”

“Ah...but Oliver did it out of anger.” Hiyori pointed the scissors at Lenny, who was lying unconscious in Kamin's arm. Seeing his face, he was furious. “If he doesn't want sales to the point of using you as a tool, Brother Oliver wouldn't have destroyed every hell in order to find him! In conclusion, the person who is at fault is this guy.”

Lenny's actions cause erysipelas. It almost caused Switt to die. An angry Oliver used his mighty angelic powers. With being a faculty of Dharmathep who has the ability to create miracles when he became angry The miracle turned into a terrifying disaster. Almost turned the hell fire to hunt Lenny out to pay. Pierced through every pit until it was completely destroyed. Force Lenny to pop his head out.

Lenny fled with his head. He never thought that he would make a Master Angel angry with him. The story escalated too big and difficult to control. But he was afraid that he would emerge to be killed by Oliver. In the end, he surrendered himself to Cold, but it was good. But before he could surrender himself to pay for the crime, Oliver had dealt with several rounds. Stinging too much to be unbearable as well as the unsettling Japanese hell

Because it is during the festival season that many people come to visit causing injuries from the crossbow no less The riots were all chaotic. If you compare the power However, the angels who are in the heavens, the merit is thicker than the sin, must be more powerful than those who are already in hell. When Oliver got angry no one can stop

The mistake was enormous. So much so that Oliver was summoned back to heaven to repent. And may be detained like that Do not go out of the temple to repent forever!

Switt was stunned...for a long time unable to say anything.

“Now you're no longer partnering with Oliver,” Cold said.

“...”

“You can take this opportunity to rest for a long time until you assign a new partner.”

“No...but...”

Switt didn't know what to say. The sound that condensed in his throat didn't come out.

He's not a partner with Oliver anymore?

From now on, there will be no nude photos of yourself in the house. Or the little beasts again?

Will there be no more burning eyes because the heavenly light shines in my eyes?

When Switt goes silent was able to recognize the sympathetic eyes of those who were looking at him He was startled. His mouth rose to break the sudden silence. “Oh...that's good! So I don't have to bother. It's good to have a rest. Where are you going on this vacation? And what about Kamin?”

“Uh... Well, i've got a partner. In fact, I have to go to work. But ask him to take care of you first until he wakes up.”

“Oh...” Switt responded, “and...when will your partner move in?”

“No, that is… when you lost consciousness. He had already come to look at the house once. But the person who is a bit addicted to luxury say you can't stay So I have to move out of the house temporarily.”

So, does that mean that he's the only person left in the whole house?

Kamin hurriedly said, “Then go with me.”

“No, I'm not a person who gets along easily with other people. No worries, I'm not weak. Can already live”

Switt couldn't understand why anyone had to look at him with sympathetic eyes. All he could do was laugh, “What? I'm fine.”

“Um, it's fine.”

After learning about the chaos in Japanese hell Switt and Kamin returned home. But what he saw was a serving deity in Chinese clothes, standing in the house. Help each other diligently carry Kamin's stuff from the house into the carriage!

Kamin stood shocked to the point of stone. A servant deity who tied two corks on his head bowed and bowed. “Lord Yu Rong said that he was too lazy to wait. So I sent some of us to help carry the stuff.”

“.....”

In the blink of an eye, a part of the house is empty in the ...

Kamin still doesn't look right. Switt patted him on the shoulder, mockingly, “He's going to be nice at home. Do you understand?”

“I'm not going permanently. Don't talk weird, are you really not going with me?”

“I'm not going”

“indulgent”

“Kamin-sama, please.” One-eyed service deity followed him.

“Understood. I'll go now...it's okay to stay.”

“What's that? I'm not a two-year-old child.”

Kamin In the end, the gods were used to drag them away. Switt stands in front of the house to send goodbyes. He looked at the majestic heavenly chariot carrying his brother away.

Switt walked back into the house where he was left alone. Sit still for a while in the empty mind I don't know what to do next The job is now suspended for a long time. There is literally nothing to do.

He sat still for a long time. Until he walked into a room and still did not know

The room itself was empty. But there was still a four poster bed and a YES pillow left. Switt yawned. Climbed up on that bed before laying down under the blankets. He hugged his pillow and fell asleep.

__________________________________________ 100% Please continue to follow next chapter

1