Chapter 9.1
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And then Switt's long holiday came to an end. When he has a new partner, a beautiful and warm-hearted angel named Jolie.

Jolie is a cool-tempered angel. The corner of the mouth always lifted into a smile. He is also a very generous person. But her disadvantage was that she was too timid. Even pretending to fool each other face to face Sometimes Switt can't tell which is joking and which is true.

Originally thought that he would finally be able to move. Don't have to stand still Give when digging longer But when the work came, it was raging like a frantic sea wave.

“Jolie! Can't you just sip tea? Come help me,” Switt called out to a young woman who had suddenly succumbed to a luxurious tea table in the middle of hell, sipping it and watching him do his work.

“Sorry, but let me enjoy this moment for a bit. It's very rare to have tea in a hell like this.”

Switt was still stunned. Hell is hot here. It's hot. Stuffy or not inferior Again, the sound of the tortured hell beast was still very loud and deafening. Why did she look so chill? As if sitting in a garden

They are now working in Hell. It is the first pit of hell, known as Hell, or Hell that never dies. It is a hell where the living beings like to kill the living beings. This abyss is surrounded by a hot iron fence. And with fire burning in every direction The ground was bathed in red-hot iron, the guards of Hell clutching their weapons. Chasing and slashing the flesh of the infernal beasts until only the bones were left. But some infernal beasts who were so frightened that they were knocked out would run and burst. Causing the guards of Hell to tire of chasing after killing.

So does Switt. He was like chasing and chasing with those insane hell beasts. As he ran, his tongue almost hung like a dog. Jolie laughed loudly. Sip tea and look at him with pleasure. They didn't come to help catch anything.

Plus, sometimes the hell beasts are attracted by the heavenly light. Pretending to run towards Jolie. Switt had to rush to intervene. Jolie didn't even think of escaping or looked a little nervous, “Oh, thank you.”

“Yeah, where's the time to thank me?!” Switt yelled back. Before pointing the trident to a corner “Don't be around here. Otherwise, move the table and set it up there. Go and live with other angels partners.”

“Oh no, I'm comfortable here. Most importantly, the view is pretty good. Watch Sweety run around. Her thighs are so beautiful.”

Switt nerves to eat Where are you comfortable? The howls of hell beasts are not instrumental music!

“Jolie, you don't feel that your face is dirty. They're like a cake that you're eating with your tea?”

“Hmm, oh...” Jolie dragged his chin before saying, “It really is a face that cannot be found in Heaven. It's very strange.”

When finished, take the red berry Compared to the bruised, swampy eyeball that nearly fell out of the Hell Beast's socket before giggling alone…Switt saw that, but silently terrified her. Sometimes the angels are weird. A lot of the same I know they're chill. But I don't think it will chip like this

If it's Oliver That guy must have shone brightly on the infernal beasts and encouraged him...Switt flinched. Hastily flicked his head away, a strange feeling in his heart, why did I think of that guy again?

Empty, can't hurt Switt always thought of Oliver without even realizing it. It was a flash of thought. Unintentional thinking It's like that a lot. I was annoyed with myself. But I didn't know who to talk to because I felt it was too ridiculous.

After the day, Switt denied that he did not want to ascend to heaven. Jolie didn't push him any further. She calmly waited for his answer. Probably only Switt was starting to panic even though no one had forced him to think quickly.

Switt is really afraid of heights. He had always been in the depths of Hell, suddenly floating in the air in the sky. His feet swayed towards the footboard but could not find the ground. Is anyone else afraid of falling? It's not strange at all!

When I work, I work, I'm thinking again, dammit, Switt is down three prongs. The teeth of the Hell Beasts were more severe than usual. It was as if he was annoyed by something.

“Oh, Switt is really diligent. The strength was overwhelming.” The other guards of Hell were working around them. They all praised, “The best guards of Hell title must have his name nominated.”

Switt didn't even realize that his frustration, which was transformed into power, was greatly admired by his colleagues.

Jolie took a gulp of tea. He looked at Switt and smiled silently.

 

Late at night, Switt was busy in the kitchen. While secretly puzzled as to why all of a sudden He was able to take on the role of a servant. A special guest suddenly invaded the house.

“Hey Switt!”

“Kamin” Switt happily ran out of the kitchen with a ladle. It felt like he hadn't seen his brother's face for a very long time. But then back to a halt Seeing the long Chinese pagoda floats soaring as if descending from the Daowadung sky...

What, what is this parade?

“Oh, Chinese Saint God?” Jolie shrugged in greeting.

“I heard that Switt got a new partner, so come take a look. Is it a foreign fairy again? Nice to meet you. I'm Kamin as his brother.”

“Nice to meet you. My name is Jolie. He is Oliver's companion. When I came to this hell, Sweety helped me in many things.”

The two greeted each other in a friendly manner. He didn't care for Switt's speechless expression, staring at the giant pagodas and the parade of servant gods scattered throughout the courtyard.

“Switt,” Kamin walked over with a mischievous grin. “I haven't seen you in a long time, you've grown up.”

“I stopped growing a long time ago, Kamin,” Switt interrupted. “i've been getting a new partner for a few days and just came to see you?”

“Sorry, I just got out of the palace...”

“You're a three-year-old child or something, you have to ask. That Saint God is your father!” Switt glared in annoyance. Kamin's face turned pale. Hastily raised his hand for Switt to lower his voice, “Why!”

“Uh... Uh...” Kamin stuttered, groggily. Pointing Bob pointed at a sedan that was separated by a pearl curtain and a beautiful partition.

“...Follow me.”

“yeah...”

Switt stared at the sedan and flicked his head away. He grabbed Kamin's arm and dragged him into the house and didn't even bother to look back.

That evening, Kamin came home to eat dinner. Switt is very broken.

Switt makes tom yum soup, grilled fish, spicy beef stir-fry and much more. Jolie even sits on the floor with them. But still not leaving those luxurious teacups. Again, her tongue was still very strong. You can eat it as spicy as you want. Just a cold smile

As for the goddess Xian from China, that person refused to flirt. But sent a small servant angel like his own two-year-old to bring food to the table and eat separately like that

Switt secretly complains “How's your partner? It's so weird. Why do you want to eat and not sit and eat together?”

“Come on, don't be offended.” Kamin grabbed his hand and ate happily. “He's been striving for a long time. It's strange. Don't take it for granted.”

Jolie sipping tea, smiling with a beautiful expression, suddenly said, “Are you afraid of strangers?”

Heavily

Kamin visibly flinched.

Jolie giggled. It can be analyzed in a scene. Doing what is called asceticism Staying for ten thousand years too much with myself until some people seem to wake up to strangers Not used to the crowd Trust only close acquaintances.”

The more Kamin spoke, the more he sweated. Switt saw his brother's expression like that and understood perfectly. Jolie's analysis was not wrong at all.

Concluding that the Elder Brother's Divine Partner was not arrogant. It's just a panic disorder and fear of strangers. In short, it's just that you've been with yourself for too long until your human relationship has deteriorated, isn't it!

“So where are you going to break the other side's wall?” Switt asked incredulously.

Kamin scratched his head, to be honest, he didn't know either… Even though that side was a bit weird, it would be good if he just didn't hate him. Kamin only thought of this. Then he sympathized that Yu Rong kept himself in his room, in a cave, meditating and meditating until he couldn't eat or sleep. With no understanding of why you torture yourself so much, you cook delicious Thai food for the other party often. With taking care of the younger siblings since childhood So you have to take care of others as well. Seeing Yu Rong looking stubborn was like seeing childhood Switt's shadow overlaid. The spirit of brotherhood ignited.

“Yue Rong eats a lot of rice.”

“Yue Rong, don't just meditate. You can go take a shower.”

“Yue Rong, the lights are off and I need to sleep.”

“Is Yu Rong drunk? So I'm going to make a good potion, let's go and rest.”

__________________________________________ 50% Please continue to follow next chapter

1