Ch 1
340 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damn I’m hungry, I can’t find anything to eat and all I smell is piss and crap.  I’m surrounded by a bunch of ugly damn green monsters.  All they do is scream, piss, and crap on each other.


 After what seems like forever some larger green monsters drop some leftovers into our pin and the rest of the things go crazy trying to eat the scraps.  I managed to get a leg of what I guess was a rabbit.  I didn’t even chew,  I just ripped all the meat off the busted leg.  


Happy for a second before some other green bastard jumped on me trying to get the food out of my mouth.  This made me snap, and with the bone in my hand I jabbed the bone into the side of that thing's head.  All I saw was red at this point as its blood splashed everywhere.  It didn’t taste half bad.  I pushed the still dying creature over,bit its neck, ripping a large chunk out and swallowing the fresh meat.  Looking down at its legs, they seemed the meatiest.  I started ripping chunks of its leg meat and swallowing without a second thought.


I had unknowingly started a chain reaction and within the next minute what was a goblin nursery became a goblin baby massacre.  The once starving goblins were feasting on each other and since the screams were no different than usual the adult goblins didn’t check on us. 


After I finished its legs I looked up and saw the other baby goblins attacking each other, trying to kill and eat each other.  Most of us were only a few weeks old.  The younger ones didn’t stand a chance as they could barely stand let alone fight.  


After finishing the legs, I ripped open it’s stomach and ate the different things that looked edible.  I grabbed the heart of my lunchbox and swallowed it hole.  I felt energy rush through me afterwards.  I figured that out pretty quick and started going to the other meals and taking the hearts from my former nursery pals.  Any goblin that tries to prevent me from taking them was shanked with my trusty rabbit leg.  I didn’t even bother eating the rest.  Ripping open their stomach and digging out the heart and having a nice warm meal was so much better than the left over scraps that were given to us.


By the time the chaos calmed down.  What was maybe 100 goblin juveniles was now maybe 20.  I had killed about half of the dead and the remaining live goblins would run from me if I moved toward them.   


My body was overflowing with energy.  I gave up on getting more hearts and started eating whatever I could get ahold of.  Managing to eat a few more legs before I heard screaming and a horde of goblins flowed into the bloodied room.  I noticed the other goblin juveniles all had goblin parts in their mouth as well.  


Some of the female goblins were screeching and crying. One managed to grab one of the other juveniles and bit its head off.  She bit through its neck in a single bite and looked to do it again before she was stabbed from behind with a knife of some sort.   


I had no clue what they were saying as I hadn’t learned the language yet.  It just sounds like noise to me.  A few moments later some big goblin came into the room and screeched some more before the remainder of us were hauled out.  I ended up in a large open cavern.  I hadn’t seen anything else besides the nursery, but being so young I don’t even remember what my mother looked like and that was not even two weeks ago.  


There were small tents set up all over the cavern.  Hundreds and hundreds of tents all over the place.  I was carried down from the tunnel we came out from and was brought over to this old goblins tent.  After some noisy gibberish between the grown ups I was handed over to the old female goblin.  


She brought me inside her tent and it was horrid.  I hated the smell, all I could smell is piss and crap and what smelled like rotten flesh.  The old hag kept pointing at things then making threats to me.  I caught the hint.  Don’t touch her crap or I would die.  


I laid down on the ground and started to doze off.  I was exhausted and my stomach was bloated.  I gorged myself on the biggest meal of my life.  I kept looking around the tent I was in and saw lots of bottles filled with all sorts of crap. I had no clue what it was.  I dozed off pretty quick, unfortunately I didn’t get much sleep.  My entire body hurts.  I felt as if I was being torn apart over and over again.  I didn’t have the energy to yell, I was getting my teeth causing my mouth to bleed as goblins have sharp teeth.  I have no clue how long this was going on.  I opened my eyes at one point and saw the old hag goblin watching me while she was mixing something in a busted skull of some sort.


Some time later I felt my mouth forced open.  Opening my eyes I saw the hag above me pouring something out of the skull into my mouth.  I started coughing but she shut my mouth forcing me to swallow the putrid tasting thing.  It knocked me out nearly immediately.  I wasn’t even done being pissed yet.  


Waking up with a new horrid smell wafting over me.  Opening my eyes I saw the old hag laying on top of me.  She looked smaller for some reason.  I couldn’t move my body as it was still numb for whatever reason.  I could feel everything, I just couldn’t move.  I fell back asleep rather fast.


Next time I woke up was from listening to the screeching of the old hag.  Opened my eyes and she was sitting on top of my waist moving her body around.  She would screech then a second later would bite my shoulder or chest.  I could feel everything but I couldn’t move yet.  I felt my pisstube stuck inside the old hag.  It didn’t feel bad but the smell and sounds made me feel more sick than good.  I could move my limbs slightly, luckily the hag didn’t notice as she was lost in what she was doing.  I finally saw my rabbit leg next to the old hags clothes she tossed off.  When I finally grabbed the bone, I felt a weird tingling sensation from my pisstube nearly making me pass out.  After a few seconds, I thought I was in trouble as I peed inside the hag but a few seconds later the old hag started shaking and started peeing on me.  This just pissed me off as she had just peed all over me.  I grabbed the bone and shoved the bone into the side of the hags skull. 


She fell over, rolling off of me.  I couldn’t get up yet but I was slowly getting movement back.  After what seemed like forever, I was able to move my body.  Standing up, I looked down and noticed that she had probably peed on me many times.  I wasn’t sure if she was trying to mark me as her property but I wasn’t going to let her do that to me.  


Then it dawned on me, I was bigger than she was.  A head taller than her if not more.  I had no clue what happened to me, but while standing there thinking my stomach started growling.  Looking back down at the hag a smile formed on my face and squatted down to enjoy my meal.  


The worst part of this experience was that when I retrieved my lucky rabbit leg, I noticed the bone had shattered and wouldn’t work anymore.  I didn’t let the meal go to waste as she tasted pretty good.  When I was finally done there were only a few bloody bones left.  I tossed the bones on the pile of bones that were already in the tent.


I laid on the good furs thinking about how soft they would be, but when I put my head down all I could smell is piss and decay.  


I moved back over to the dirt floor and laid there.

Announcement
so I am trying my hand at this style of story.  Completely original and it will be gory to say the least.  Will be survival of the fittest.  Later on will be kingdom building

4