Chapter 1 getting a gold finger at end of a journey
156 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

when the protagonist travels to a different world they will get a gold finger but what's with him, when he comes to this world he was just the little Fox there was no gold finger,  so he has to work hard, luckily as the demon Fox he had a very high bloodline talent.

In less than a hundred years he able to become an immortal just one more step and he will become a God.

and now suddenly my late gold finger appears, and it's asking me  to restart my journey what do you mean you I have to restart my journey?

just 1 step all of my hard work finally going to pay off.

 now this system wants me to start my journey.

Host don't you know as a someone who has 

 have traveled through you need to have a gold finger, at the start this system is late we can only restart your journey.

Goldfinger yes I wanted a Goldfinger I always wanted a gold finger when I was a weak demon Fox.

but after some time there was no gold finger, after almost getting killed multiple Times I decided to work hard,  now my hard work is about to pay off you want me to restart my journey, just because of you, what type of nonsense Golden finger are you I want a refund.

Host don't worry with me, in just Thousand Years you can become a God.

Just hearing this anger of little demon Fox ignited don't even think about restarting my journey, 

get out of my body before I destroy you.

as someone who is about to become a God, little demon Fox not going to accept some useless system who wants to send him at starting point.

You shouldn't get angry that is not my fault as a host you should have waited for your finger obediently someone who has traveled you should know you will get a gold finger even if it's a little late, now relax let me destroy your cultivation so you can restart your journey.

haring the system voice, little demon Fox couldn't take it anymore and started to protect his cultivation and Bloodline, it started to store his Bloodline and cultivation inside his soul after that even his multiple storage ring was stored inside his soul.

 because system couldn't control his soul, it won't able to destroy his cultivation and most important his Bloodline.

Both sides started their battle,system wanted to destroy little Fox's cultivation and Other Side

little Fox's wants to destroy the system after some time, little Fox body started to crack.

The system couldn't destroy little Fox's cultivation so it's decided to destroy the body so little Fox can go to the next life,

 system can also attach himself to the little Fox soul to prevent him from using his cultivation.

after little Fox realizes this it also changes its plan, before system can  destroy his body he decided to change the system according to his willl.

using his powers little Fox started to turn this system into a real gold finger,

 even if it doesn't help him to become stronger it will still be useful.

no need to restart his cultivation he doesn't want to work hard again just thinking about all these years he wants to cry but there is no tears since the body is disappearance on this day one of the strongest demon Fox in this cultivation world disappear from this world.

,

5