Cp2
112 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Konoha Village.

Hyuga family meeting.

if someone outside of  Hyuga
Clans who saw this scene will be shocked.

At the position of patriarch small child was sitting and looking at everyone with a curious expression.

In the past, Everyone was beaten by Hyuga yuu at some point...
So everyone decided to let him be the patriarch
And things like clan rules just ignore them, finally, the Hyuga clan going to have someone like Hashirama Senju no one wants to become a villain of course no one will say they are afraid of yuu.

When everyone was disgusting about the future changes in the Hyuga clan.
Hyuga yuu close his eyes and started to focus on the system, after getting reborn in the naruto world little fox hasn't given up trying to destroy the system.
"Host" Can you stop fighting me, instead of fighting with me you should thank me,
because of me you have become a human and didn't even lose your abilities as a demon fox.

After listening to system nonsense  Hyuga yuu got angrier,
Don't talk nonsense, the reason I have my ability is because I saved my bloodline, this has nothing to do with you.

But I did help you to fuse your demon Fox Bloodline into a human without any side effects, looking at silent yuu it decided to strike when the iron is hot.

"I was curious what are you going to do about a side effect of your bloodline".

If there was a face inside yuu mind there will be lots of question marks on yuu face didn't it's just said that they are no side effects.

After getting yuu  attention system started to speak,
Your bloodline is very special even without any cultivation you can live for about 10000 years.
by becoming immortal at this age you already have to stop aging

After hearing this little fox try to think hard but it couldn't find why it was a bad thing.

after feeling the emotion of little Fox's system
finally understands even if little fo had memories of his previous life his current body is affecting his judgment and thinking ability, so it's decided to explain to him.

Since you have to save cultivation and bloodline you will never be able to grow, you will always have a body of a  4 to a 5-year-old child,I think you also check your memory.

with your current body, you would never be able to get beauty, best thing that can happen with you is a beautiful woman will treat you as a cute little brother.

Since little Fox has no interest in getting stronger the system Finally changes its path and started to inject adult hormones if can't make little Fox stronger it can always do something else.

the poor system still doesn't understand anything about how lucky is the little Fox.

"yuu yuu"

After hearing his name Hyuga yuu open your eyes and looked at the members suspiciously.

After getting the attention of yuu, the Hyuga elder spoke tomorrow there is a meeting in Hokage building We hope you can go as the new clan leader.

After thinking for a  few seconds yuu nod confirming he will go.

After this little Fox continues with the system
Both sides try to compromise as little as possible little Fox will get Stronger by himself, and the system will assist him in making other people around him stronger.
the system started to think about should he change its name from the strongest restart system to a better one.

Little Fox is also able to get the system inside a  small crystal now it can always destroy this useless system anytime he wants.

The system is really worried about his host staying in a cultivation world and has made him always think about destroying, but after some thinking, it realizes the current world is also similar to the previous one, and it's decided it will definitely take him into a different Worlds with a different setting.

after the meeting was over little Fox started to go back to his room on the way back it's started new feelings which it doesn't understand after getting inside his bed it's started to recall previous lives.

5