Chapter 3
69 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hokage building meeting Hall 

All high-level Konoha have come to the meeting:- after sitting for a long time started to think why the meeting hasn't started yet?

Looking around every one found, 

Hyuga family hasn't arrived yet!

At this time Hyuga yuu was brushing his tail...

Looking at Hyuga yuu who was brushing his tails one by one, elder Hyuga 'thought many times to ask others to start brushing yuu tails, unfortunately for him, most peoples are afraid of these tales'

after completing the brushing, after letting all tales disappear one after another till there is only one tail left after letting the last tail shrink to a manageable size.

Hyuga yuu finally looked at the mirror for the last time and left the house with the elder:-

when everyone was in getting annoyed Hyuga elders finally enter the meeting hall, since the Hyuga clan patriarch was sick, all the matters of the  Hyuga clan were handled by clan elders.

after letting Hyuga yuu sit Hyuga elder also sit around yuu:-

everyone's eyes were a little dazed, " elder Hyuga I think you should send him into Ninja School ".

the meaning is clear send him to school don't bring in to meeting:  

looking at the random Ninja who just spoke and why it's a random Ninja, because everyone at a high level knows current clan leader basic is about to die, bringing a child away simple meaning to show them that are new clan head:

after looking at random Ninja elder reply:-

 "as a clan head, he doesn't need to go to School "

 

there is two meaning of the elder sentence, he is a new head of the Hyuga  Clan and he is not going to school.

after hearing this third Hokage started to get worried, 'if he doesn't go to school how he is going to educate him about the will of Fire, after thinking a little bit he finally had a great idea which he can try later on '

after coming out of his thought he started the meeting:  

war has already started and this meeting is all about future tactics and deploying Ninja Clans on the right battlefields:

 when a meeting was about to end:

Tsunade proposes reforming ninja teams and adding a medic to each team.

everyone rejected the idea, and start saying that they don't have enough resources, of course, there is another reason for rejecting this idea which is it's too scary. 

if Tsunade succeeds, she will have control over 20% to 30% of Konoha ninjas.

On top of that Konoha also has to pay her for all ninjutsu she develops.

 the best thing will be don't approve this project, and let Tsunade work herself without approval,

with her character she will definitely these techniques to others, Sooner Or Later they will have medical Ninjas without paying anything :

when everyone thought this matter is over:

Hyuga yuu spoke "I think our clan can work together with Tsunade"

"o is the Hyuga family going to  donate funds to train medical Ninja"

  looking at Homura Mitokado:-  yuu reply :

 "Hyuga clan has good knowledge I think we can develop some good ninjutsu with Tsunade compared to others we have more advantage in the medical field"

After hearing this, Tsunade's gloomy expression finally got better, it can be seen Hyuga clan is really suited for becoming a medical Ninja.

compared to Third Hokage & Danzō who almost vomit blood.

for the Third Hokage 'if the Hyuga family becomes medical Ninja then who is going to do the surveillance and tracking'  for Danzō 'started to think do Tsunade want to become Hokage 

regardless of what the two think Tsunade accepted the hyuga family invitation.

when Tsunade & Hyuga yuu come out from the office building, after the meeting.

 Tsunade finally saw Dan who was a little drunk, and joked "aren't you little early"  

after saying this she left without looking back.

(( Author notice at the suggestion I did add when someone is talking" ##" when someone is thinking '##' when system is talking[## ] I even add another thing when anyone is performing any action example is Rio started work:- they are still somethings and missing but I will figure out ))

4