Chapter 4
74 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dan started to look angrily at the Hyuga elder, on the way to the Hokage building he was stopped by a Hyuga family member and forcefully drag to eat and from.

only when the meeting was about to end, he was let go,  he can't even complain Hyuga clan haven't done anything wrong.

Every day many people will be forced to eat and drink by people around them this is not something new.

Both elder and yuu left the angry Dan behind.

[ congratulation: host for completing the task stop Dan from arriving at Hokage building for the meeting before is over. ]

[ please collect your reward .]

After getting back to his room yuu started to check the reward.

"Finally the system is a little useful"

In his previous life, little Fox has only used high-quality fruits and medicines.

 now he was living in Naruto World, he was always worried about running out of good stuff.

Now looking at space Garden, he can finally grow some medicines and fruits from his previous life.

Taking state from his face ring thought to plant them.

"System plant these trees".

[ Isn't this your job? ]

After not getting any reply, the system decided to give a helping hand.

[ Congratulations you have received a 1X farmer robot ]

Looking at the robot, yuu started to take out more seeds and give them to the farmer robot to plant them.

yuu was preparing to take a nap

In the Hokage building  other 3 Konoha elders gather to discuss;

Sarutobi what are you going to do now?

Looking at dunno who just spoke, the third Hokage got angrier, "isn't this was your idea to stop 

Tsunade, now look at what you have done

If Tsunade transforms all Hyuga ninja

into medical Ninja, who is going to do the surveillance and tracking".

" Isn't it simple, the war is about to get more intense just send her To the battlefield so she won't have much time To develop anything."

Hearing dunzo solution sarutobi also thought 

 'that should work' 

he didn't realize, that the battlefield is the best place for Tsunade.

After this, they decide to talk about the hyuga clan New clan head

taking out a document and Looking at this pitiful information they don't know how to start.

name: Hyuga yuu 

age 5

both parents are dead and suspected to have a new Bloodline or a transformation technique due to having animal tails and ears

looking at the last information they just add they have no idea what is happening inside the Hyuga clan.

" There is a  Hyuga  member in the dark part once he comes back from his mission I will ask to check "

" Sarutobi, will he tell the truth after all clan Ninjas are still loyal to their clans,"  said the dunzo in irony.

 "there's no problem we just need basic information"

looking at Sarutobi who had just spoken everyone agree with him.

5