Chapter 5
72 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hokage building 

  

Looking at the order, Sarutobi hundred over to her. 

Tsunade started to wonder, take a Ninja team to  support Konoha Ninja in Rain country, 

there is nothing wrong with the mission, but looking at the names of Ninjas Tsunade have to say Sarutobi has eaten something wrong.

Looking at Tsunade  who is looking at him skeptically

"Tsunade I know what are you thinking

since the Hyuga clan has announced the new patriarch it has caused lots of trouble.

plus his young age will cause lots of distress among other Clan.

"Even so you still can't find him Butterfield thing happened to him Hyoga clan will not stay still"

Looking at Tsunade" I'm not going to send him directly to the battlefield, I want you to take him to apply for graduation for yuu I will arrange Special Jonin. For his examination do yuu at least need to qualify as Chunin for his graduation.

 if he fails, yuu doesn't need to go to Battlefield, and if yuu has a strength of Chunin it will stabilize he is on position among other clan had".

Sarutobi had a look I am doing for his good.

after she couldn't find any way out Tsunade left the Hokage building.

Arriving at Hyuga's house Tsunade stops a random Hyuga member and asks him to meet Hyuga yuu.

After she was led to yuu room, where yuu were sitting at the table and eating.

Looking at Tsunade who had just entered,

Hyuga yuu took out a Scroll with all the knowledge about the human body and some medical information that belongs to Hyuga Clan.

"You can take these, for now, Hyuga elder

is already looking for some talented Ninja,

I think we can start in a few weeks, You can also try it with the Nara clan, they have lots of information about herbs".

Looking at the Scrolls 'Tsunade thought about her teacher who hasn't done anything after giving her encouragement'.

'Before the meeting, he had given her lots of encouragement about her reform and he will help her but when the meeting started to talk nonsense'.

After taking all the Scrolls, she remembers the reason for coming here.

"Hokage has asked you to take the graduation exam".

'isn't it too soon, Hyuga yuu thought in his mind.

"So when do I have to take an exam".

"Today, you should come with me Hokage has already prepared for your graduation, you just need to take the graduation test with going some other people who are also taking the graduation test".

After eating, yuu inform other elders about his graduation exam.

After hearing about the graduation exam, elders got interested and decided to follow.

Tsunade started to think 'what will happen if they find out yuu will be sent to the battlefield if he becomes the Ninja'.

After arriving at the examination hall, both started to look around, after looking around both of them to their place.

While waiting for his turn Hyuga Clan also arrives to watch, many people have amusing thoughts after they saw yoga twins, Hiashi Hyuga you supposed to become clan head but now he has lost his position to a little kid.

Seeing other people's faces Hiashi Hyuga can already guess, what these Idiots are thinking

Hiashi only cares about his clan if there is only a small difference he might think about trying to use old clan rules but now he doesn't care.

4