Chapter 33 – Resurrecting the Children.
1k 1 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I picked up the little girl's body and took it into the other room with the lights off. I turned on the lights and laid her down on the floor. Then I knelt on the floor and put my hand on her belly.

She was freezing.

"Okay, let's do this." I looked at the little girl for a few seconds before building the courage to do this. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. After that, I remembered the word I had to say. Resuscitation, that was the word.

Then I said. My hand began to glow in a pale light after my words. The light slowly engulfed the little girl's body. Not only her body but mine as well.

I felt a warm sensation envelop my whole body.

"I have to keep my hand for five minute." And that I did. I used a lot of my magic. The longer it went on, the more tired I started to feel.

The little girl's wound had already closed up, and her skin colour had returned. Her body was also already warm, and her lips were pink again. Four minutes had passed, and she seemed to be alive.

But I didn't take my hand away.

Then five minutes passed. When the five minutes had passed, my magic was automatically deactivated. I felt tired, so I sat on the floor and looked at the girl.

I smiled when I noticed that she was breathing. I put my ear to her chest and heard her little heart beating. At this moment, I felt a great relief, which caused me emotion.

A few tears were created in my eyes when I noticed that I had brought that little girl's life back.

"Thank you, thank you very much." I thanked the heroine. I held the little girl's hand and stayed by her side for a few seconds, but she didn't wake up.

"Stay here, okay? I'll go help your friends." I took the sheet I had brought and covered her with it. After that, it was off to the other room, and I picked up another child. I took him to the same room that the little girl was in.

If she had woken up, I wouldn't do it there. But it was okay since she didn't look like she would wake up anytime soon.

I laid the boy, who was the oldest and put him on the floor. After that, I repeated the word and kept my hand on his chest for five minutes. He was also breathing, and his heart was beating again after that.

I smiled at him and covered him before getting the other child. I did the whole process twice, and the children were alive again. However, they were all sound asleep on the floor.

I looked at them and couldn't hold back my tears. I did it.

####

I continued inside the room with the children for long minutes. There were two girls and two boys.

"And the another girl was the same one who woke up before I killed her. I'm wondered she remembers what happened. I'll find out as soon as she wakes up." I waited apprehensively, but they didn't wake up after almost an hour.

Maybe it will take a long time.

"I wonder what happened to that guy...Has he woken up yet?" I left the room and looked at the hall. Then I walked to the room where I had left the man. There, I found him lying in the same place.

I still had my face covered, so I would have no problem even if he saw me.

"I will trap him here for a while." To avoid trouble, I used ice magic and froze the entire lock on the door. I tried to open the door without using all my strength ( but using a good amount of strength ), and it didn't open.

Everything was fine.

I walked towards the room where the children were and started to hear some sounds as soon as I reached the door. It was some sounds of a person waking up from a deep sleep. I quickly walked into the room and approached the little girl.

The little girl moved around on the floor and, with a bit of difficulty, opened her little eyes. It was the first little girl that I had used my ability on. I stooped down next to her.

Then she sat down on the floor and looked around. She still didn't seem to be fully awake.

"Hey." Then I called out to her.

"Hm?" The little girl looked in my direction. Then something I didn't expect happened.

"AAAAAAAAH, A BANDIT!" The little girl screamed after she looked at me. She crawled across the floor quickly, as if she hadn't yet full control of her body. Just ahead, she fell to the ground again, without any strength.

"Hey, are you okay? Don't worry, I'm not a bandit." I removed the cloth from my face and showed my face to her. I was wearing my eye patch, so I don't think she would mistake me for the heroine.

If she even knows the heroine.

"You're that girl who helped us!" The little girl exclaimed happily. She then looked around and then looked at herself. "Why am I in this place? And why am I without clothes? Hm?" She then noticed her friends lying on the ground.

"What happened? Are you guys okay?" She crawled over to them since she couldn't get up.

"Don't worry, they're fine. They were hurt, but I helped them." I said with a sad tone in my voice since I was the one who hurt them. I couldn't tell her what I had done.

But if that other girl remembers what happened, I won't be able to hide what I did.

"Haa~~ Good!" The little girl said happily. She then gave a smile in my direction. "Thanks for helping us!" After she said that to me, I was speechless. I didn't know what to answer.

I felt a big roller coaster of emotions hit me, making me cry.

"Hm? What happened? Are you feeling sick?" The girl stood up with difficulty and walked over to me.

"Nothing happened, don't worry." I put my hand in her blonde hair and stroked it. I then took the sheet and wrapped it around her body. "Here, I don't have an outfit for you right now, so protect yourself from the cold with this."

"Okay, thanks!"

 

Favorite?

59