CHAPTER 4: The Chosen Ones
132 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Succubus Queen System( B+) ]

[ Elementary Queen System( S)]

[ Wow! Your luck is good gozaru! . Got B+ and S ranks system gozaru. S Rank's owners could even become the realm of Pseudo-Gods. ]

' Stop using gozaru, you fucking idiot. ' Yuki said with anger and they looked like a Japanese comedic duo on the stage. 

' So systems have ranks? What rank are you? ' Yuki asked sharply and the system really liked to avoid those types of questions.

[ Tsk! Tsk! Please don't put the same rank as them gozaru. I don't have ranks.  After all, we have already passes that kind of realm. Look at your race, Yukigami Sasouru. ]  The system's tone was kinda pissed off and Yuki immediately recalled the status, and looked at his profile status again. 

[ race - Half-human, Half-##$#$$ ] 

' I see. ' Yuki was not surprised that much but still his world was shaken up. He liked to calm down his head and looked at his situation carefully. Because he could not think anything under pressure. 

[ You don't get it, do you? We already passed the realm of Gods. Even if the true gods came down and fight us, we will not lose. ]

' So, we can win ' 

[ We can not. True Gods are something else. They can not be killed easily. ] 

' So Gods exist. Strange feeling. I didn't surprise as much as I thought I would be. ' Yuki muttered with a smile and he didn't feel tired. He started to feel the change in his body. It was not a big change. 

[ Of course, they do. They're ' races or kinds ' like Human Race. If I try to say it in idiot terms, they are like Royal Families in ancient times. The difference is Gods have abilities to make impossible things into reality. ] 

'Not bad though. I also believed in that. Likes ants and Humans. If ants could think like humans, they might think of Humans as a god. In the end, it's about the comparison. ' Yuki muttered inside in head as he was not raised in a household that believed in gods.

The superpowers appeared as many more religions also appeared. Many problems were raised and the world became a much more complicated place. The strength became the Emperor and the money became the king. Still, society needed to rely on and money based on. Money and strength built society. As long as you have strength, money would follow behind you.

[ You really do not like troublesome things. I also don't like either. ] 

' So how strong I am? ' 

[ Sa!! Who knows. But currently, you could easily fight to level 6 Hunters. Check the status screen and you will see ' The Energy Bar ' . ] 

[ Energy - 10℅ ] 

Yuki immediately recalled the status and he saw the ' Energy ' . He already guessed the use of it and he didn't think that he could also use it. 

' 10%.  Little. ' 

[ Yep, I can produce another system when the bar reaches 20%. It is going to be C rank or below or above. But 2% is only enough to destroy this whole world. That energy is that strong. After all, it's the purest energy in the universe. ]

Yuki didn't feel particularly thrilled. Even though he knew that he could destroy the world. It was pretty much a normal response. Only crazy people liked to see the world burned. Yuki was not crazy but one or two screws were loosed in his head. But he knew every power had limitations. Even if his powers didn't have limitations, he liked to find out slowly. 

' I see. Well, I will test it slowly. Tell me about the system. How can I give systems to the people? ' 

[ Well, they are many ways. The most common way is to touch the skin with the stone. Of course, the matching rate with the system must have 100% if not the host will die. ] 

' Sigh! I suddenly feel like vomiting. Knowing that I can give godly power to other people.' Yuki put his hand around his mouth and felt like everything he ate was going to come out.

[ I can not blame you. After all, you possess the Great Me. You should feel more thankful. ]

Even if someone told him, he had a godly ability. He really didn't know what he should do. It was like skimming through N-Hentai sites at night. Trying to find a great Hentai but you reached the 100th page and slept without finding the great Hentai. By the way, Yuki preferred Hentai instead of Porn. 

' Oh ' 

A certain idea came into Yuki's head and he immediately opened his phone. Opened Social Media platform ' Doombook ' . It was the most popular social media platform and everyone used it. He searched the certain in the search bar and that person was quite a famous person so he also followed her in the ' Doombook '. 

' What about her? Can you scan her through the phone screen? ' Yuki immediately asked with an excited tone. 

[ Of course, I can ] 

[ Hoho interesting ]

[ Matching Rate 100% WITH ' Elementary Queen System '] 

" hahaha... That's really interesting. Yoshi, let's give her ' Elementary Queen System ' . " Yuki decided immediately.

[ Perhaps your crush. You have nice eyes as expected from my partner. ] 

' Omm.. ' Crush ' ? Might be. But she really looks like 2D waifu Idol which I really love. ' 

Yuki replied while thinking and he was surprised that he immediately found ' 100% Matching Rate '. He thought that he was going to have more problems finding the right person.

[ Normally, it really takes time to find a 100% matching rate person. Well, you will know in the future. It took me a million of worlds to find ' YOU ' ]

' If you say like that, my face is going to turn red. '

[ hahaha. Don't be embarrassed. Love you. ] The system replied with the teasing tone and Yuki's face immediately changed. Yuki still lost in that kind of game. The system looked like scumbag which had a ton of experience.

' Fuck! I'm going to vomit. I'm just joking. ' The air become fluffy and both of them looked like friends that known for many years. 

[ Are you sure that you're going to give that kind of powerful system to that girl? ] 

The system's voice immediately turned into the serious tone and felt like looking at Yuki like a predator's eyes. 

' Of course. But there is no free lunch in the world, right? ' Yuki also replied with a relaxed smile. Yuki was a man who liked to think and formed countless of stupid plans in his mind. Maybe they were delusions but now he had an ability to turn delusions into the reality. But people's natures were very hard to change. His introverted nature might be hard to change but he was not afraid to change.

[ Yo really are a scumbag and fucking evil. Or should I expect from my master? ] System replied with an evil tone.

' Yay. You're praising me too much. I like to improve a little bit by bit. '  

Both of them stopped saying and both of them already communicated enough. Yuki already gained enough information and he could slowly learn other information in the future. Yuki slowly closed his eyes as he tried to fall into the dreamland. He felt like he could not sleep but the night looked very comfortable to him. 

[ Name - Yukigami Sasoru 

Age - 17

Race - Half-Human, Half-#%#$$@

Occupation - Student 

Strength - 9 ( weaker than an average 16 years old)

Agility - 10 ( an average for 16 years old kids)

Stamina - 7 ( Need to work out. not going to last a minute )

Intelligence - 16 ( An average)

Defense - 8 ( A kid can defeat you )

Luck - 17

The Start Energy - 10%

Stones - 0

Systems - Succubus Queen System

                  Elementary Queen System 

Users - None

Ability - Dimensional Sight ] 

4