CHAPTER 5: Eyes of God
117 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' Ahhhh... I can not sleep... ' Yuki muttered and looked at the clock. The time was already 2:00 am and he could not fall asleep at all.

[ Noisy, fucking shut up. I'm trying to sleep here. ] 

' Shut up, freeloader ' Yuki barked him back and System said nothing. He was definitely giving him time to clean his head and his head was quite messed up, he really didn't know what to do. 

[ Just walking forward, you might find something you truly desire. Well, you can build ' Harem ' with hot girls ] System threw careful words to him and he noticed that he was losing the way. 

' Harem? Not a bad idea but it looks troublesome. ' Yuki muttered. He liked to read Harem novels but he never thought of having a harem.

Current Japan's law or other countries' law didn't forbid having polygamy. After all, Japan's population was closed to 70 million and the population was in decline around the world, especially in the male population. The male population was really low compared to the Female population, the sex ratio was quite unbalanced. 

Besides, the strength mattered the most. As long as you had the strength, even if you married 100 women, people would sing the praise songs for you. There was a famous strong woman like ' Flame Queen ' who was ranked 6 Hunter. She was gay but the country didn't want that. The superpowers could inherit through DNA and a strong woman like her should have offspring and put BS on her. But she shut down them with her pure strength until the heads bowed to her.

' Well, who knows about the future. I will find out slowly in the future. ' 

He muttered and opened the phone, and started to open the social media platform. He searched a certain page and looked at her page. 

' Well, I'm going to give ' Elementary Queen System ' to her, huh? I wonder how many changes can you make. I'm really looking forward to it ' Yuki muttered with a smile and looked at her page's activity. 

Her name was ' Mizuhime Shimena ' . She was an extremely beautiful woman who had a beautiful body and gorgeous curves, especially her long legs. Her breasts were around an average and she had perfectly shaped ' peach-ass '.  Her face looked stoic and cold woman. Her beautiful blue eyes with blue hair. She was one of the most beautiful women he knew. 

She came from the famous family called ' Shimena' . One of the Four great families that controlled Japan. Japan was controlled by four great families and the politics were quite messed up. 

But she was the only member in her family who could not control the ' Water Element '. She became an outcast but she was still the only child. She was blessed up with excellent intelligence and a strong body that could beat an adult since kid which was known as ' Mana Body '. Blessed with Mana and her skin was durable, her strength was quite brilliant. 

' I wonder what kind of monster she would become with the System. She was already blessed with almost everything.' Yuki muttered and he closed his eyes, fell into the dreamland. 

 ....

" Wake up, Sou...It is already 11:00 am. " Yuki's mom shook Yuki's body and tried to wake up him. 

Yuki slowly opened his eyes and he slept very late at night so he was still sleepy but he had a lot of things to do today so he tried to open his heavy eyelids. 

[ WAKE UPPPPPPP.... Lazy ass. ] The system shouted inside his mind with the deep voice. 

"Fuckkk... " Yuki's body immediately rolled up on the bed and he also shouted back. 

" Fuck you. My head hurts. " Yuki felt headache from System's shouting. He felt like someone shouted near his ears. His eardrum going to blow up and rubbing his head with his hands gently. He felt like he wanted to smack someone. 

[ Sorry Sorry. I already upgraded your superpower when you were sleeping like a SLOW-white Princess. Try to use it. ] The system said with a lullaby tone and trying to comfort him. 

' ok. ' He replied as he closed his eyes and trying to concentrate his mind. He inhaled deeply and exhaled deeply. His heart beating in fast rate and he could not concentrate his mind at all. The excitement was through the roof and the feeling was completely chaos inside him.

" Haaa... " He stood up and did some exercise. He kneeled on the floor. The sunlight touched his face, he put his long bangs on the ears, his blue eyes glittering and he could feel the warmth of his body as he closed his eyes.

After that ,he opened his eyes again and looked at the phone screen. There was ' Mizuhime Shimane ''s photo on the screen. He closed his eyes again and he only saw darkness. 

Suddenly some power from his body raised up and he opened his eyes again. This time, his blue eyes turned into Golden Eyes and his white sclera turned into the darkest night but there had light spots like stars sparkling at the night. His eyes looked like the universe and the golden eyeballs represented the sun and the sclera looked like the milky way. The current Yuki felt like someone who could see through everything. 

[ No wonder, he could not control his ability. These are the eyes of God. ] The system muttered but Yuki could not hear at all. His vision and hearing were already on the other side. 

He felt like using a map application and his eyes could see through every movement and every corner. His eyes were much more detailed than satellites. At the same time, he felt weird. He could not feel emotions like a stone, he only saw and heard people. His body vanished into the nothingness. 

The time slowed down and the people moved very slowly but he felt like he could set a playback speed. It was like watching the movie but he could change his perspective views to his liking. He could see the whole world as he desired and he felt like he attained the realm of god. 

He quickly found Mizuhime even though they lived in different cities. It was like finding a red ant among black ants. She lived in the center of Tokyou and he lived in shimada. The road was only around 1-hour ride with newly improved the ' Third Generation of Bullet Trains. '. 

Currently, she was doing push-ups and her whole body looked very gorgeous. She was also wearing gym clothes. It looked like an open ground gym that only existed for her. There were also multiple pieces of equipment for gymnastics and also a sandbox, swords, and expensive weapons. 

It was quite enjoyable watching people trying to improve themselves. She was doing hundreds of push-ups without breaking the sweat and her body looked thin that might break anytime. 

" 321. 322..345. " Yuki could hear the words she was muttering and she didn't notice that someone looking at her. Especially the family like her which had multiple defense system. 

After watching her for30 minutes, his eyes became a little ache and his head also started to show symptoms. He was quite satisfied with his superpower and he decided to stop using his superpower.

[ Welcome back, Stalker Kun. ] The system immediately greeted him after he came back to his sense and the system's voice was kinda comforting to him after using his superpower. He kinda felt lonely when he was using the superpower like he was standing up at the top of the world ALONE. 

' Thanks you. Sa.. Let's see her in the real life. Shall we? ' Yuki stood up and he didn't feel any kind of fatigue. He knew that his body was started to change. 

[ Of course, we will ] The system also agreed with him. Both of them were looking forward to test their power. Exciting to turn ' Mizuhime '  into a test subject One.

5