CHAPTER 6: Academy City
117 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Wait! tell me, where are you planning to go? ] System asked Yuki with a crying tone and the system was quite annoying for most of the time. 

' You can read my mind? ' Yuki asked back with a questioning tone and he changed the clothes. He changed into black hoodies and soccer pants that were easy to move. He put his phone and airpod into the backpack. 

" Mom, I'm going to train and I will come back late. " Yuki said to his mom and his mom turned into stone and looked at his with a surprised tone.

" Did something happen, my son? Today's sun came from the east, right?. Am I going to win the lottery?.... " Yuki's mother started to mutter words with an open mouth and she looked at her LAZY son with an unbelievable look. She was quite shocked that her lazy son decided to train himself. He could not even do 5 push-ups and would stay in his room all day, playing the games and glaring at the phone screen like a screen. 

" Mom.. please stop. I'm going to attend Hunter School so I should train myself a little bit. I'll be late. " Yuki said to his mom with a face that was going to cry and Yuki's mom really put a little bit of faith in him. 

" I see. You don't need to try so hard my son. Well, you can just lazily around like you usually do. Take care of yourself. " Yuki's mom gently hugged and said with an emotional smile. She knew that Yuki became lazy-ass because of her. She said him to stop trying. She felt guilty in her heart but it was much better than seeing her son in the hospital bed. 

" Don't worry, mom. I know that. Bye Bye. " Yuki kissed her mom's cheek and he left from the home quietly. His long bangs covered his eyes and he usually liked to wear sunglasses because his eyes were very sensitive to the sunlight.  His bangs didn't hinder his vision. He had great vision compared to normal humans.

[ Well, are we going to test our ability? ] System asked Yuki as Yuki wore an airpod and started to listen to his famous VT idol songs.

' I guess. Well, should not I befriend with future elementary queen? ' Yuki asked with a playful smile and he felt like his mind started to change a little bit by bit. Really, having the strength made him into a super confident person, after all, strength could take care of everything in the world.

[ I see. That's why you used your ability on her, stalker Kun. ] 

' Well, I heard that she is going to enter the dummy dungeon. This is the perfect chance for me to see her figure in real life. ' Yuki muttered. He never had a thought to see her in real life before, after all, she was the person who he could never involve in his entire life. 

Both of them were the same age and going to enter the same Hunter School. Yuki didn't follow any online celebrity on the social media platforms but ' Mizuhime ' was the only one he followed. Because he loved her efforts. She didn't have a Superpower and was an outcast among her family members but she used her ability to prove herself. He loved her as a Human being. It was not like a crush or romantic feeling. 

' I should reward people who try the best they can. Nothing more than that, nothing less than that. ' Yuki shut down System's words. He knew that system was going to tease him. 

[ Well, I'm your system. Of course, I will obey your wishes. ] System replied with a calm tone and both of them chatted along the way.

Yuki took the train to Academy City. Academy City existed in an inner part of Tokyo and at the center. Academy City was as big as 2 wards combined and the purpose was to train Hunters. 

It took an hour to reach the ' Academy City ' . The surrounding areas of Academy City were surrounded by large steel walls and they were borderline walls. It was a weird scene seeing large walls in the middle of Tokyou. The security was very tight and there were military bases around the walls. The steel walls were at least 60 meters tall and they didn't look ugly. There were even drawings and graffiti arts on the wall. 

" Sigh! It's unnecessarily large. " Yuki muttered and the walls were equipped with the latest technology. Experts said it was pretty much impossible to invade the Academy city. 

Yuki took out his student ID card and Hunter School already issued an ID card a week ago so students could prepare. Students needed to live in dorms and the rules were very strict, the place was quite cruel. 

" Next. " The soldier called out and Yuki's turn came in. 

He showed his ID cards and needed to pass three checkpoints to enter into the Academy City. The moment he entered into the Academy City, he felt like he entered into the foreign land. He could see every kind of person from around the world and the city was pretty much looked like Europe. The signs were written in English and the architectural designs were very similar to Europe. 

' It is really amazing how many times I have seen it. ' Yuki muttered inside his head and he went using the map. He was sucked at English but everything was written in English.

' Sigh! I should study the English language seriously. ' Yuki muttered and he reached the point using the Gogle map from the phone.

' Yoshi, it looks like she is already in the Dummy Dungeon. Don't disappoint me ' Mizuhime '. Show me what can you do. ' Yuki muttered inside his mind and he had a serious face.

On this day, the new Goddess would born. A first Human being that could control every element in the world. 

4