CHAPTER 7: Dungeon
121 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' Yoshi, Let's do this even though I don't want. ' Yuki muttered with a defeated tone and he knew that he needed to find out his power sooner than later.

[ At least, shows some willingness. ] The system replied and Yuki changed his clothes into the novice adventure gear set that was supported by the school. 

' Y..ay.. ' Yuki replied with a sleepy tone and he just wanted to do it quickly, and ended the things. But his face had a smile like something good is going to happen. 

' Well, I will try my best. Let's show her despair first. ' Yuki muttered and his smile turned into a sinister smile. 

As an avid reader of novels, Yuki has beliefs that every system owner should have life and death situations first and got the system. It's not like he had seen a life-and-death situation and got the system. It is not that at all. 

[ It's ok. It's fine to have trauma because of a life and death situation. No one will judge you. ] The system said with a pitying tone and Yuki acted like he didn't hear anything. He quickly wore protective gear. 

Usually, Dummy Dungeons are very dangerous and only second-year students need to enter the Dummy Dungeon but as long as students show willingness. The school allows entering into the Dummy Dungeon. After all, the monsters inside the Dummy Dungeon are very low-level monsters even kids can kill if he has a good amount of self-training. 

Normally, one monster will come to you at one time inside the Dummy Dungeon. After all, too many low-level monsters can give a lot of problems to even Professional Hunters. 

Yuki chose a simple dagger and spear. The spear was the best weapon for novices and even kids can use it. The spear was not quite heavy and Yuki chose the wooden spear. 

After that, he used his Student ID and passed a lot of checkpoints. There were even hunters around the Dummy Dungeon. The Dummy Dungeon was a Tower Type of Dungeon and it stood tall to the sky. It was better than Underground Type Dungeon and easier to indicate inside the Dungeon with the help of Sunlight. 

' Can I trust you? System. ' Yuki asked his system with a little bit of worried tone and he didn't know the capacity of his system could do and the system was the one who learned the whole map of Dungeon. Students were required to learn the maps of Dungeons until they could tell even in the asleep. 

[ You can. Don't worry, that much. I will not kill myself. ] 

Yuki felt a little bit of relief after he heard the system's confident tone. He was an introverted and kinda ' unfriendly ' person. He didn't like interaction with humans but he was good at communicating as well as a motivational speaker. 

' Yoshi, let's go. ' Yuki said as he threw his fit in the air in the middle of the road and the other students circled around him and looked at him with weird eyes. After all, Yuki looked ' Weird ' with his long bang hair. 

Yuki passed the Hunters' checkpoint and the Hunters asked a lot of questions that he was willing to throw his own life. Even though it was Dummy Dungeon, it had still dangers.

" Yes, I have full confidence. " 

Yuki smashed his chest and he brushed off his hair as his eyes looked very seriously at Hunters. His words were very sincere and his air was filled with confidence.

" Are you sure? Student. You're going to enter alone in the Dungeon. " The Hunter asked him with a worried tone. Students entered with parties and most of them were second-year students so they already had their own groups. 

" Let him go. The dungeon will teach him two or three. Every year, we got kids like him. " Another Hunter said with a sinister tone. He looked like a delinquent and was around mid-thirty with shaved hair. Most of the Hunters here were quite Rank 1 Or Rank 2. They had the experience but they were not enough to enter the real Dungeon so they were stuck here with an average salary and boring jobs. 

" Well, you're right. Be careful kids. Even though, it's Dummy Dungeon. It's still the Dungeon. " The older Hunter said with a serious tone and Yuki nodded his head many times as a kid that was full of unlimited energy. 

After that, Yuki entered into the Dungeon and the thought came into his head.

' Really, it is totally different from the outside world. ' 

Yuki muttered and the air was dreadful. It had a certain kind of pressure like he was thrown in the middle of jungle. The ground was made of soft mud and the wall was also made of the same material. The dungeon was really wide and the light from the outside came in so Yuki seen clearly but only a little sunlight could enter so the torches could be seen on the wall.

[ It is because the Dungeon produces a certain type of energy and the energy interferes with the Electricity so the electricity can not use inside the Dungeon another reason is the Dungeon absorbs every kind of energy including Electricity, Solar, and wind energy, and converts it into the mana. Well, most of the energy can not use inside the Dungeon ]

The system answered Yuki's question and he always thought why people didn't use bulbs or modern lights inside the Dungeon. 

' Thank you. ' 

Yuki said as he started to walk around the dungeon with a relaxed smile. The Dungeon was very big and it had 10 layers, there were multiple rooms in each layer. It worked like a maze that an idiot could solve because of the colors on the wall. If Yuki followed the red arrow, he could go to the next layer. The blue would guide him to the rooms in the same layer until every room was solved. There were around 50 rooms in each layer.

' Hoho, slime found. ' 

Yuki said with a smile and this smile was going to be his first target. Of course, 1st layer had the weakest monster and the 10th layer had the strongest monster in the Dungeon. 

' Yoshi! The system, let's do this. ' Yuki said to the system.

[ Ok. I will only give you 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% of Energy. Don't try to hit or kick with full force. Just touch the slime very gently. I also don't know how much power I need to give you. Be careful. ]

' Ok. ' Yuki said with a relaxed tone. The system served as the seal or limiter. Yuki's race might change but he was not strong to use the purest energy in the existence. 

' System can use set up the barrier around us. ' Yuki suddenly felt a very bad feeling and he asked the system. His tone started to dry and the bad premonition 

[ I can but it's only when you're in a very dangerous situation. It is an emergency defense barrier. The barrier has a cooldown. Do you want to set up the barrier. ]

' Do it. ' Yuki said with a little bit of worried tone and his hand was shaking. It might be the trauma which he got from the Hipporn. After all, Slime was still the ' Monster ' even though they were the weakest.

[ Ok. The barrier is already set up. Even if the gods come down, they can not break the barrier. You can relax. ] 

The system's words were very supportive and the barrier was transparent so Yuki's eyes could not see but he can feel the barrier. After all, the barrier was made from the same energy inside his body. 

' Thank. Let's do this. ' 

Yuki muttered and he crouched on the ground and the slime was very close to him. The slime's attack power was zero so it didn't possess any kind of threat to him. He put his finger on the slime. The sensation was the same as playing with the jelly. His finger could even pass through the slime and reached the small core, smashing it with the finger. 

" 3...2...1 " Yuki counted down and extremely powerful energy gathered in the finger. 

*Bomb

Extremely loud voice echoed in the room and very large hole was formed on the ground. The hole was deep and very large. Usually, the holes in the dungeon in the dungeon healed very quickly but the Dungeon was too weak to take a hit of Yuki's energy so large hole was formed. People would definitely die if they fell inside the hole because it was too deep. 

" Aee... " Suddenly, Yuki felt like some parts of his body were missing so he looked at his body. 

Half of his body was gone and the blood painted the transparent barrier. The Intestine from the left body part fell to the ground and the blood pool formed on the ground. Yuki's half body fell to the ground with an unbelievable look. 

It looked like his gut warned his superpower, not the monsters. 

3