Road to Haga – Part 3
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  A few minutes later, our three survivors are on a jeep, who will help them go into Haga are about to encounter a major problem on their survival, gas who is about to run down. One of them drives the jeep, which is Ronaldo, because Mike doesn't know how to drive, and the other guy, doesn't drive that well when this vehicle is automatic.

  "So..." says Mike who is looking at the window on the back seat. "Can we turn on the radio?"

  "It will not work, kid." says Gerald who is not even trying to turn on the radio, and he is looking through the windshield. "If there is no light or any electricity in the city, the radio will not even budge."

  "At least it is worth a try."

  "Alright... But you owe me a coffee if it doesn't work." says Gerald who is turning on the radio of the jeep.

  Ronald is ignoring them, and he is focusing on driving this jeep on the streets, while it tries to ignore some zombies who are slowly walking to the street. But then, he stops focusing on the road, and now it listens to the radio, which is working now.

  "Does anyone hear me!? I repeat! We are stuck in Drachten! I do not know how we are going to keep all of these walkers, zombies. or who the fuck are some people calling it nowadays! Fuck! We need help! If someone hears us! Please! Ple-OH GOD! ARGGHHH!!"

  "Martinez!" yells another person from the station. "OH GOD! AHHHHH!"

  Gerald closes the radio, and all three of them are frightened because they have witnessed somebody dead on a Radio, and they have also realized that this radio station is working. Mike, was then looking at the gas indicator.

  "We should put some gas."

  "We will." says Ronald who is feeling quite terrified after the thing he was a witness.

---

  At the beginning of this apocalypse, in a car parking lot, there was a guy, who was wearing a costume and was about to leave his car. When he left the parking lot, somebody leaves the dark corner he was hiding, and he is going straight to the car the dude has left from it. He then tries to open the car by doing the classic trick he learned in one episode of a show called "Powerpuff Girls". After he opened the car, he saw there the wallet, he takes the money and at the moment he was about to leave the car, he heard shouting.

  "HEY!"

  The guy, who was Ronald by the way, turns back, and he saw the guy who left the car unlocked who is in front of him. And Ronaldo has decided to use his legs and run as fast as he could from there, but the guy who had his money from the car stolen has not given up that easily, because he gets on his car, he turns on his engine, and he drives to Ronald, hoping he will at least go through him and hurting him bad. But this did not happen and instead something else tragic was happening.

  After Ronald has escaped from the Third Floor of the parking lot building, he is now heading to the second floor, but there he saw, that thing that will make his life much harder and stressful, he saw his first zombie, dressed in sports clothes and having a red cap on his head with hair. The zombie was about to go near him, and Ronaldo thought this guy was kind of a friend of the man he stole money from, so he decides to push him out of the way, and continue running. But the man who is driving the car has not stopped when the zombie was in front of him, but when he saw it, he pushed the brake and the car stopped a few centimetres from the zombie who has seen the guy, and he climbs his front boot.

  The guy left his car, cursing at the man, and he tried to take him down, but the zombie jumps on him, and he starts bitting his neck, which made the guy screaming, yelling for help and trying to take the monster off him, but he was too strong. Then, another zombie comes from the dark close to them, and this one is wearing a hoodie with cannabis, and he jumps on the man, also eating him, the part the other zombie dude is going to let him eat it. Ronald was still there, and he saw the thing those zombies are doing to the man he was stealing from, and he decides to charge there with a knife he is always carrying when he is stealing, and he is attacking those things.

  At first, it stabbed the first zombie neck, but this did not work and this made Ronald realize that those things are not human any more, more like the zombies he has heard out from an old comic book he got as a birthday present from his uncle. It knew what he has to do, and he is doing it, he stabs the first zombie head, and he stabbed the other one head. Then he looks at the man, and he is feeling terrible. "He is my fault," he thought to himself. "If it wasn't me... This man would've lived.".

  He saw the man trying to say something, and he said to him, he lasts words, which will haunt him for his entire life. "T-Thanks... For... killing... me.". And then the dude is breathing his lasts minutes on Earth, while Ronald is feeling guilty for stealing from someone like him. He throws the money at him, and he runs from the parking lot.

  When he left the parking lot, he saw a few people, including Mike, who are running into a building close, who is the one he is going to stay with for a while, and where he is going to meet Mike and Gerald.

1