Road to Haga – Part 15
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Mike, Ronald and Gerald are in some deep shit right now. First, these three guys are now blocked in a building, while outside the building, there is an immense horde of zombies. Now, to go into the place they wanted to go, they have to take the roofs of the buildings and use everything they can to kill zombies.

  "Now what?" asks a survivor at the three of those who are on their way to Haga when they arrived at the roof and sees that the next building is at a one-meter distance, but not all of them can perform such a high jump. Gerald, Ronald and Mike could do it, since these survivors were encountering much worse things like this one, jumping to the next building.

  "Who is going first?" asks Gerald looking at Ronald.

  But before Ronald was about to say something, Mike goes a few steps back and he straight to the end of the roof. And when he got close to that place, he straight up jumps as far as he can. He landed on the other roof of the building, which was good, but in such a bad landing. He fall on his back when he did that, and he screams for a few moments. But he still gets up, cringing from that pain he got.

  "Your turns!" says Mike to the other survivor.

  "You're kidding?" says Ronald from such a distance, but Mike still heard the line he said because the distance between this building and the other one ain't that big.

  "... your choice." says Mike to them, he turns back and looks at the distance to see if he can spot something useful, but all he sees are dozens of buildings that are still standing, two or three zombies on the roofs to the next buildings, and he sees even an apartment on a building which is on the other side of the street. "To escape this city... We must find a way to avoid all of these zombies... But how?"

  He stays there for several minutes, analysing the situation, and didn't notice that one zombie is on the same roof of the building and is crawling at Mike. But, thankfully, Mike sees the zombie, he also looked on the ground and discovered a screwdriver, he takes it, draws closer to the zombie, and he pierced the zombie brain with that screwdriver, which stops moving any more, even though one of his legs were already cut. He checks the body of that zombie and discovers a set of key on the zombie pockets. He looks at the keys and sees that they are marked with three numbers like these "101, 201. 301 etc.". He looks at the doors that are guiding to the building interior, and he got a plan, which is similar to the one he has seen in one movie when he was in high school, and he actually had a life. He is thinking to capture as many zombies as he can and lock them into the building, then, go back to the one with survivors and takes care of the ones down the street and lock the zombies into the building interior.

  He sees that the doors are locked, and he used a metal thing to put down those planks that were nailed to that door and blocked it. In a few minutes, he drops those planks, and before he was about to enter the building, he sees close to his feet a UZI, which was thrown by Ronald.

  "Be careful out there!" says Ronald to Mike, which took the UZI and nodded his head in a "Thanks" way.

  He enters the building, prepared to face a few zombies, while he did not realize that the UZI only has a mag with only 35 bullets. When he entered the building, he starts searching the exit, which will be quite hard since this building didn't have enough light, and most of the windows are covered by furniture or by a few newspapers that were glued to those windows.

  "Smart people..." whispers Mike looking at all of those newspapers attached to the windows with glue. "These are some smart people, who got really unlucky."

  Mike is going downstairs a few times, he inspects a few rooms, and he didn't find anything useful, either he found them empty, filled with blood, guts, zombie corpses, or he even found one room that had a vibrator stuck in a zombie who is looking like a girl, but the dong makes Mike realize his generation is fucked up. He was close to puke, but he stopped it before he throws the food he was eating in the morning. He leaves the room he found that zombie with a vibrator stuck into corpses and heads to the exit of this building to implement the plan he is following.

1