From Cluj to Athene – Part 2
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At a building where is the business called "Academy of Radu and Alin", an fighting academy where people are training in Martial arts and Boxing. Radu is training young children at martial arts, but mostly on karate since he is an expert to this type of fighting. And Alin, whose is step-brother, three years younger than him, he is an expert in boxing.

These two fighters have participated in a lot of fighting competitions, and most of them were won. These two have started this sports because of a gang of bullies who used to bully them in high school. They trained hard at their sports, and one day, these two have beaten those bullies so easy. One of them was close to be sent into Hospital by Alin, whose his force it is really frightening, and the speed of Radu, could match any professional karate fighter in China.

Now, these two brothers have built an academy of fighting by using their money earned in fighting competitions and their college savings. The business ain't going to well since not many people joined their academy because nowadays, kinds prefer to carry a knife around them, just to be safe if somebody threatens them. Now, these two are even going to lose their place since this building didn't have many people joining their academy. They posted advertisements online, put posters around the town, and even tried to go at some schools to show the kids martial arts and boxing styles.

On the office of those two bosses, one of them looks on the title he earned in a tournament.

"What is wrong with our business, brother?" asks Radu looking at his title he earned three years ago.

"I do not know." responds Alin who is checking his e-mails, hoping he will find a person who will be willing to sponsor them.

"We do need to give up."

"Brother..."

"Look, Alin. Our business aren't going that well, we barely got one or two kids per day, and they are in bad shapes. We have to give up or sell this building to someone else."

"I know, but we can at least wait. Maybe one day, we will get a new customer."

Then, their ring at the door starts to sound which means that a person entered this place. Alin looks astonished at Radu, who is going to that man who entered the dojo, but not fighting, he is looking hopeless at them, while he is covered in bite marks, he looks depressed at Radu, and told his final words.

"S-Save me." and he fells on the floor.

Radu quickly goes to that man, and tries to wake him up, but it doesn't responds. Alin joins this scene and he quickly takes his mobile phone and starts calling for an ambulance to come. But when he was about to call, Radu left that corpse, looking scared how the man is getting back on his legs, growling and twitching.

"Mister. Are you all right?" asks Alin going to the man, but when he was close to touch him, the monster was close at jumping him.

Radu has reacted quickly at this action, he punched that zombie on the face one time, and then he punched for a few times his belly, whose breaking and the monster refused to go down, he continues to attack while his organs are close to fall.

"Brother, you remember those zombies movies we used to watch?"

"You mean 28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead and The Walking dead." he responds Alin who is punching this zombie so hard, that his skull could he heard breaking in half, and this made the monster fall on the floor.

"My goodness..." says Radu looking at the zombie corpse. "If this was a zombie, does we will get arrested?"

"It is definitely not a human." says Alin looking at the bite marks this person acquired on the neck, leg and on the cheeks, "It is monster. Not anyone would be able to jump like that being covered in these wounds."

"What about drug users?"

"They maybe in influence of drugs, but no drug is able to bring a people back to life and making his behaviour like an animal."

They see another two zombies entering their building, and these two brothers are smiling at each other, and proceed to kick those zombies ass. Radu has successfully broke the arm of one of these zombies, while Alin, who used his full force, he made a hole into that skinny zombie chest, then he proceed to do an uppercut, who is flying that zombie head to the ceiling, and then landed on the floor, close to the first corpse. After Radu broke the second zombie legs he stomped on the head until he became minced meat from the Profi store. Radu and Alin are slapping their hands and proceed to barricade their doors, to be sure a zombie will not going to enter this place.

"Radu... You do know what does this mean?"

"We are safe from bankruptcy?" asks Radu to his brother.

"This and... Now we can beat people without being charged."

"Cool. But promise me, we will only fight zombies, not humans living."

"Of course. But now, lets just watch the news, just to be sure we ain't dreaming."

They go their boss room, opens the TV and start looking at the news, who shows a news report on PRO TV about a zombie apocalypse report you will usually see in the movies. Andrea Esca explains how these things can be avoided, killed, how to deal with an infected and where survivors should seek shelter. The ways to kill these zombies it is by removing the head because their brain are still there and if you smash the brain or penetrate it with a bullet it might stop the mutant from moving any more. Andrea Esca told them to seek shelter by living in forests, or taking a plane to an remote islands, because staying in cities will raise risks of being infected and most people are considering this a fake sign. Radu and Alin, after they got their confirmation and what they can do, they quickly go to their desks, take each one of them a bottle of scotch and pour a few ml into their glasses they have in these desks for this special occasion. After they filled their glasses these two are doing a toast.

"To our freedom!" says these two good friends at the same team before they were packing up and leaving the airport to take one of those planes there who will lead them to the freedom and maximum protection.

***

After these two dudes finished with their whiskey, packing essentials and picking some pipes as weapons because they were quite durable and very useful. Alin had this idea since when he was little, he played a lot of Dead Rising and the weapons he takes are always the pipes. Alin has took a second weapon in case the pipe will break, and he took his boxing gloves because if zombies are ever going to grab his fists, it will be impossible to be bitten because this gloves are really powerful and hard to be damaged.

"You think we will encounter survivors on our way?" asks Alin who was the last person to leave the building and didn't closed the door since it is apocalypse and this building it is not worth it anymore since

"If it will happen, we should help them. Not beat them." says Radu to Alin.

They are putting the backpacks with supplies on their back, walks to their car, gets on their seats, Alin goes to driver seat, and Radu goes to the other front seat, but right when they were close to leave. A citizen runs to them and yelled at them to help him. That man who stooped in front of their car it is dressed as a mechanic, got on his left arm an wrench and got a lot of blood all over to his face.

"I need help! Someone was trying to attack us." says the mechanic to them.

"Who was?" asks Alin who opens the window to the car.

"A-A guy suddenly tried to jumped at me and bite me. Could help me to carry hi to the hospital?"

"Haven't you heard the news. There is now a zombie apocalypse going on."

"What?... What is a zombie apocalypse?"

Radu sees a zombie walking slowly to them, but before he was about to leave the car and fight him. Another random guy poops out from a house, and that one wore an Anakin costume, and uses a lightsaber toy for kids. He hit that zombie with the lightsaber but it didnt worked out, instead, it made that zombie turned around and try to jump at him, but the dude continued to hit the zombie in the head. He hit the zombie while he goes with the back just to see if the zombie will have his head broken and die. It was close to pinge that cosplayer to the wall, but Radu arrived right on time, used his pipe he took from the bathroom, and he stabbed that mosnter into the head which made him dead again and his corpse collapsed to the street.

"Thanks, young padawan!"

"... Whatever." says Radu to that random cosplayer. "Would you like to join us?"

"To a new planet?"

"Most likely on a safe destination, but it is your way."

"I will be coming with you... Because I do not have a driver license."

"Hah." laughed Radu. "Who needs a driver license in these days, am I right?"

"Wait!" says Alin who is coming to Radu to cheeck on him, but he stopps and he is shocked. "You do not have a driver license? Since when?"

"I never had."

"So you drived without a license for three years?"

"Eight years." corrects Radu.

"Eight years? I know this is Romania, but we are not in Argeș!"

"What is the difference?" laughed Radu to Alin to make the mood feeling good, but it didnt worked out.

They decided to drop it, and get into Radu car. The mechanic also joined them, but before they were about to leave, Radu asks those two survivors.

"Who are your names?"

"My name is Marcus." says the mechanic sounding a little nervous. "Sorry. I am not used to talk with people, nor this new changing."

"My name is Anakin, and I-" said the cosplayer but it is stopped by Alin who says to Radu.

"We got a few zombies coming at us."

These four survivors looked at their back and they see a big ammount of zombies coming to them. Radu quickly pushed the acceleration pedal and drove from this mess, A few zombies were close to be hitten, but thankfully. Radu had some good skill of driving because he palyed a lot of cars games to participate in illegal races to buy money which they were founded in creating that dojo, which is now going to be a normal building in apoclaypse. An abandoned building which will be devasted by survivors hoping they will see something useful there, like the swords and blades Radu let them there, for the people who truly need it.

They left the street and now, they drive to the closest airport to take a random plane to fly them to the islands which will spend most of their lives there. While Radu was driving, he turned on the radio and surviors heard an announcent coming from radio.

"The virus which named Z has infected already 600 000 000 people around the world on the first day. The origin of this virus it unknown, but the goverments around the worlds are telling people to isolate themselves in their homes or risking to thake a plane and drive to an isalnd which is in possession of military. Right now, the military told us that one hundred islands around the entire globe are their terriotories. Some of them are artificial and build in this case, and others are unhibited. Now, the closest ones are in Greece since the ones in Romania are much smaller, and also ocupied by goverment."

"That dammed goverment!" says Anakin to everybody, but he is the only person who speaks about the goverment, the other didnt really care that much into politics.

"For the survivors who are listening to us. Be safe and survive this another apocalypse this humanity is dealing with." says the guy on the radio before the transmisson got cuted by a few screaming in the background which indicates that the zombies have already entred radio building and proced to eat the humans there.

Alin turns off the radio, sighs and then he says.

"Well shit... We are fucked."

"Apparently we will go to the airport and take an plane, right? Is this still the plane?" asks the mechanic to be sure.

But, their car suddenly stops because on the other side of the intersection, a truck is literally on fire and eight or maybe then zombies are holding strong on that truc while one of them is eating the driver who is trying his best to continue to drive that truck, but he eventually crash into a house and that crash, the truck proceed to explode since it got a lot of damage from zombies and the other vehicles if we will analyze these marks on the cars. The boys in the car did a relief sighs because they avoided death, thanks to Radu fast instincts.

"We avoided death there." says Anakin. "Thanks young padawan named Radu."

"Dont mention it." says Radu who is breathing heavily. "We've got lucky here. But I feel bad for the truck driver."

Radu looked around him to be sure not another car will go through the same shit that truck did earlier, but thankfully, there were a few zombies who were walking slowly to them, and survivors who needed help but they were also bitten because most of them were covered in blood and bandaged which probably indicates that these one are infected. If they were thinking to bring one of them in their car, it will be quite hard to squeze him there.

1