From Cluj to Athene – Part 17
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scavengers team of the second group, are leaving the third house, with backpacks filled with supplies, like batteries (in case they found a flashlight, or a radio who works on battery), food, new clothes, and a some good weapons. Radu has found in a house a real spear. He found that spear into someone bedroom, right under the bed, and this made Radu question the man sanity when he found the spear, and he wondered if he is fine or is he dead. But he then decided to take the spear and pay respect to the room, by saying a loud "Thank you! Be safe out there!" on the ceiling of the room.

Outside, the team sees three zombies who are fighting against them. This made them feel a little weird since it is the first time they do see three zombies fighting each other. They let them do their thing, and head to the house they stayed last night. Radu is walking in the front of the pack with his weapons prepared for anything they will encounter at anytime.

***

A few hours later, in the house where the second group is staying, they are minding their business. Alin is looking on the upper floor window, in any case the group with military truck will come there. He has the idea to signal them, by using his pistol by shooting an alarmed car which is parking close to other cars. How did he found out the car he will shoot it is an alarmed car? He tested out last night, and a few zombies were gathered there, then they got killed by Radu, Anakin, Ho Lee, and Klaus into this early morning.

Cassandra is sitting on the couch, and she is shivering. "This is not a nightmare." she tells herself. "This is definitely not a nightmare!". She is very afraid of the fact the thing was happened yesterday weren't a nightmare. And some people from this house are having the same felling, like Anakin who was close to act reckless at attacking the zombies into this morning without his friend's help.

"Cassandra." says Radu coming into the room where Cassandra is sitting and shivers. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Y-Yes... No... I am scared." says Cassandra trying to hold her tears, but Radu came to her to make her feel better, by telling her that everything will be alright, and they will find a way to go to the safety.

Meanwhile, Radu and Cassandra were startled when someone entered the door of the house, it is Ho Lee, who is handing Cassandra phone, and he looks at those two.

"I have talked to the other group." says Ho Lee with a smile on his face. "They are on their way to pick us up. When they will come, Alin is going to shoot an alarmed car to announce them that we are in this area. Now! I want all of you to get the supplies and everything from this house as fast as you can, pack them, and wait for the second group to come here."

"Yes." says Radu feeling happy that they are going to be rescued, and he is going to pack the supplies into a big backpacks and cases he found on this building. Cassandra is following Radu to the room, where he and Alin we're sleeping. "You don't need to help me. I can pack my brother clothing."

"Don't worry. I promise I will take care of them." responds Cassandra, putting the clothes of Alin and other supplies with precaution into a backpack he found under bed. "Thanks."

"For what?" asks Radu.

"For making me feel better. It is tough, but we are together to got everyone back."

"Right. One for all and all for one." says Radu filling the first backpack out of eight.

***

A few moments later, a military truck arrives at the area where the group of males and one female is situated. The military truck is passing by a few cars, and before they were about to pass the building where is Alin waiting for them, Alin proceed to shoot a bullet from his handgun, which hits the alarmed car, and it made the military truck suddenly stops from moving. Therefore, all the survivors from the building proceed to run into the military truck, everyone carrying their backpacks. Cassandra is carrying two, while the other men are carrying four, but in Alin case, he is carrying only three because of his injury.

They have made it into the military truck without any problem. No one got bite, nor a zombie came to attack them, or Alin didn't have his other leg broken. The supplies are put in the back of the military truck.

Alina is pushing the acceleration pedal of the truck, and they are going to Greece. Almost all of them are here, because Elisa was killed in a zombie horde. Now, there are only twelve people from this group who are heading to Athene.

1