From Cluj to Athene – Part 20
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, on the military truck who was taken by the soldiers who walked past the group who were hiding from under the cars in order to not get shot like Cassandra. On the driver seat, there is one military guy, wearing a bandanna which represent the flag of Greece, has a British moustache, like the character from Call of Duty franchise, Captain Price. He wears a pair of black glasses to protect him from the sun, and make him look cool.

He turns on the radio while he is driving on the off-roads of this country to see if he can get some signal. But nothing for the moment, there it isn't any signal going on. Only noises who can tell you the radio's frequency are all dead and non-existent.

"Captain Yun." says a soldier from the back of the truck and coming to the free seat in the front. "Where are we going?"

"To clean the mess." responds Captain looking at the road and not giving a single look to his soldier. "I have an idea to create to a base into my home."

"Are you sure, sir? Because we have been sent to do other things than finding a location."

"Yes. Plus, these assholes can do it by themselves. They have enough weapons to even fight Americans." he sees a village on the shield-window up on the hill. "And we have found our new base, boys." he said this line with such happiness. "Tell the boys." says the one soldier next to him. "Prepare for cleaning our new base by these fucking zombies!"

"Very well, sir." says one soldier going behind to announce the soldiers who are staying there, holding onto something after all these damaged and off-roads they are driven to. "We are about to create a new base. Captain orders, understand?"

"Yes!" replied the soldiers feeling surprised by their captain order.

1