CHAPTER 2: Skills
470 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Misaki's interest in you increased.]

[Want to see Misaki's status?]

'Yes.'

[Name: Misaki Kaga]

[Sexual interest: Soncon, Light Masochist]

[Love: %50 (Your chances are high.)]

[Description: She loves you like her son. But since she's a soncon, it shouldn't be too hard to fall in love with you herself.]

[Potential: SS (Thanks to your blood, she can transform into [Angel of Ice or Valkyrie of Ice].)]

'What is this? So actually, it means that the system has such features. System open [Sovereign's skill tree] for me.' I thought and a screen opened.

[Only F-rank skills are displayed based on your current level.]

[Hypnosis eyes] [F-rank] [100 skill points]

(Of course, the easiest way to become a sovereign is through brainwashing. This skill is hypnosis, the lower version of brainwashing.)

[Sovereign's aura] [F-rank] [100 skill points]  (passive)

(People within this aura begin to be loyal to you. Their love for you increases as long as they are in this aura. When the aura effect wears off, there is a lasting effect of loyalty and love. An area of ​​10 square meters. Upgrade able.)

[Intimidation aura] [F-rank] [100 skill points]

(A sovereign must be intimidating when appropriate. With this skill, you can intimidate the other side.)

[Charm aura] [F-rank] [100 skill points] (passive)

(A Sovereign must be charming. People in this aura will love and trust you slightly more.)

[Libido enhancer] [F-rank] [100 skill points]

(As a sovereign you can even control the libido of the opposite sex. Temporarily increase the libido of the opposite gender.)

[Reassure] [F-rank] [100 skill points)

(As a sovereign, people should trust you. Temporarily grants a medium increase in the trust that the interlocutor has in you. Upon the end of the duration, a small permanent increase is granted as well.)

[Insemination control] [F-rank] [100 skill points) (passive)

(As a Sovereign, you must first gain control over your own body. With this skill, you will have control over whether you can get women pregnant with your seeds.)

'These skills are awesome!' Storms are brewing inside of me. But thanks to my poker face from my previous life, I managed not to react at all.

'Buy all'

[All F-rank sovereign skills have been purchased.]

[700 skill points traded]

[You have 300 skill points left.]

[Misaki Kaga's love and loyalty to you grows.]

While I was busy with the system and my thoughts, Misaki took the seat.

"So Damian, how's school going?"

"I think it's pretty good. Some classes are challenging, but I'll get over it."

"Well you know your grades must be good but you still have to hang out with some girls. Whenever I see you you are alone so you should at least do something with one or two girls. You're not going to say you like men, are you?"

"Of course not, I like girls, but girls at school don't interest me."

'Except for my downstairs neighbor's daughter, Chikage, who is also my classmate.' 

Yes, there are people of many different nationalities in our building.

"Don't be like that. You are at that age right now. So you have to hang out with girls. There will be changes in your body at your current ag-"

"M-Miss Misaki well, c-can we drop this subject?" I said it with a face that looked embarrassed, of course it was something I did on purpose.

"Fufufufufuf Fine fine."

"[Hypnosis eyes]" I used my skill and Misaki's gaze went blank.

[Misaki Kaga has been successfully hypnotized.]

"Misaki, when I ask you to stay here tonight, you won't refuse. And when I say to you, 'In this house (rule)', you must strictly abide by that rule and accept the rule. You will not judge these rules and you will not tell anyone. When you walk out this door, you will accept everything that happens as normal, but you will not tell anyone. Do you understand?"

"Yes. When you ask me to sleep over, I'll accept. I will follow the rules and say nothing to anyone outside this house. I will act as if everything is normal."

I canceled the skill. And Misaki is back.

"What were we talking about?"

"Miss Misaki, I was wondering if you could stay here tonight."

"Of course, you don't have to be so hard on yourself." Immediately after, she put one hand on my head and took out her phone with the other.

"Hello Rua, you know I'm at Damian's house right now. I'm staying at Damian's house tonight."

"Oh is that so? Why?" A woman voice came.

"It's no big deal, Damian just had a nightmare." She said the last part in a whisper into the phone. 

"Oh is he? So is Damian okay?" The voice on the phone asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah he's fine, I just want to stay with him tonight."

"Oh ok then. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything."

"We'll bye." 

"Bye."

"Damian, have you eaten?" Misaki hung up the phone and asked me.

"No I didn't."

"Not like that though. I told you that you should eat your meals without delay."

"In this house, before eating, the man must taste the woman." I said the keyword and the rule.

"Oh of course. What would you like to taste of me?"

"Your lips."

"Okay." 

Misaki, after saying that, she pressed her lips to mine and started to suck. Misaki's soft and juicy lips pressed against mine and it was a really great feeling. 

"Ahhnn!" I attacked with my own lips and caused Misaki to moan.

"Have you tasted enough?" Misaki asked with a lustful expression and a smile on her face.

"Sure, and it was the best thing I've ever tasted."

"Glad to hear it. I will cook now." Misaki went to the kitchen and started cooking.

She came, we had our dinner and we were getting ready for bed.

"Miss Misaki, in this house, the women should be completely naked when going to bed and should sleep next to the man."

"Okay." Misaki said and started to take off all her clothes. She was showing me those huge breasts and gorgeous body.

Then we moved to the room that should normally be the parents' room, but since I don't have a family, I made it my own room. And on the bed Misaki hugged me and allowed me to smell her beautiful scent and feel her gorgeous body.

"Let the show begin." I said after making sure Misaki was asleep.

5