Chapter 41
24 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Content warning: the following chapter contains strong language and suggestive themes.)

"Who am I kidding?" Johan said to himself. "I haven't gotten over this, and that last outing probably made things worse. I'm not happy at all, in fact, I feel even more miserable. There's only one thing that makes me feel better, and it's her." Reclining his chair, he closed his eyes. "I can't keep going on with this charade. Wendy already thinks I've gone insane, and Margaret is probably heading towards the same conclusion. I got to get this settled somehow." A waft of air escapes from his lungs as he pulled up his seat and opened his eyes. "This has gone on for too long. I need to talk to someone about this. I got no choice but to seek professional help."

 

 

 

 

 

"I told Johan to contact me on Saturday when he got home but he never did,” Lucy said to Jenny as they were having lunch. “I know it hasn't been long, but I was hoping we could talk about what we did and maybe, you know, hang out again some other time."

"You really do like him, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do, but looks like he's made up his mind. I guess this really is the end."

"I don't think that's fair. I think he's being a jerk."

"He's just afraid of being seen with a girl my age. He's an adult, after all. Besides, he never really said he liked me. He could've just been nice all this time."

"Then you should tell him how you feel. I mean, you look so sad. Call him right now. Who cares what he's doing. You gotta tell him."

"He got a new phone, and I didn't have a chance to get it from him. Besides, I never got his old number either, and I'm not even sure if he's ever going back on Google Chat. He's made it clear before that he doesn't want to be with me and I think this time he means it. I may never talk to him ever again."

"You can't let it end like this."

"What choice do I-"

"You can't let it end like this!"

"Why are you getting so worked up? This isn't about you."

"Because this is wrong! He took you on a date and then he ditched you. That's messed up. He shouldn't be doing that, especially since he's an adult."

"We didn't go out on a date, we just hanged out. And you're right, he is an adult and that's the reason why he doesn't want to see me in the first place."

"This is so messed up. He's making you cry and feel lonely while he's probably already looking for another young girl to take advantage of."

"He wouldn't do that!"

"How do you know? Huh? He found you online and took you out on a date, and now he's refusing to call you after you gave him the best night of his life."

"That's not how it went. I don't even know what you're thinking. I'm the one who asked to meet him, I'm the one who asked to go to the beach. It was all me. And I don't think he's going to be interested in any other girl. I mean, the dream..."

"Dream?"

"I've been having these dreams for as long as I can remember. Dreams of a man falling in love with a girl. I just had one last night, and as always, in ended in both of us dying. Always dreaming of a couple who are desperately trying to be together, but it can never be."

"Oh, that. I don't get that but if what you say is true, then you need to contact him and tell him how you feel. You can't just let him do this to you."

"Well... I do know his email."

"Yeah, send him an email. Tell him how he's made you sad after your date and demand another one, or else you'll call the cops and have him arrested for sexual harassment."

"He didn't do anything like that to me."

"It doesn't matter. Just scare him a bit. Let him know who the boss of this relationship is. And make sure you introduce me to him. I'll beat him up for making you cry."

Lucy's despondent state was replaced with a humorous feeling as she started laughing. Seeing her friend's mood lighten, Jenny also joined in the laughter.

"Thanks Jenny. And you are right, I can't let it end like this. I want to tell him my true feelings. If we have to end this, I want to end it right."

"And give him a piece of your mind."

"Yeah, and give him a piece of my mind too."

--

After Johan finally got the courage to make the call, a woman's voice was heard from the other end, “Hello?”

“Hi. Is this Dr. Shabree Lawls?”

“Sure is. What do you need help with?”

“I saw your videos on TikTok and I really need to talk to someone about a big issue I'm having.”

“Yeah, no problem. So, tell me, what's going on?”

“Before that, I must ask, this is confidential, right? I don't want people finding out about this.”

“Hey, no worries. So long as you have not committed a crime, it can be between us.”

“A crime? What do you mean?”

“Yeah, like, I have to report you to the police if you committed a crime.”

“That does not bode well with me.”

“You committed a crime?”

“No, not necessarily.”

“What you mean 'not necessarily?' If you didn't, you wouldn't have anything to hide.”

“It's not as simple as that. I mean, what if a situation could be construed as a crime?”

“I need to know what is going on before I can assess that.”

“And what if you determined that I did commit a crime.”

“Do you think you committed a crime?”

“No, but you know how people are. Besides, who knows how anyone can interpret anything.”

“Look, you can trust me. I'm a professional whose helping plenty of men just like you with their problems. Most of my clientele are men, after all.”

“Really? So can you help me?”

“Of course. Just let me know and I'll see how I can help you.”

“Alright, fine. Here's the situation. I went out with a girl last weekend. We had a great time, but I feel so guilty. I mean, I have strong feelings for her but... I'm not supposed to be with her, like, at all.”

“I see. So from what I understand, you sexually harassed her.”

“What?”

“I know, it is very shameful, and you should be ashamed of yourself, rightfully so, but we can work through this. The first thing you must do is to admit your wrongdoing by being born male.”

“What is this? I didn't do anything of the kind.”

“So you don't identify as a black male?”

“No, I don't. What does that... I meant that I didn't harass anybody, that's what I'm referring to.”

“Impossible. A man automatically sexually harasses a girl by being in their presence. This is a given, no contest.”

“That sounds ridiculous.”

“Hey, don't talk back to me. Remember, I am a professional therapist. I've been doing this for a few months now. I think I know more about relationships than you do. After all, you wouldn't be calling me if you knew all the answers. That's the problem with you men, always acting on your impulses before thinking.”

“Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't be calling if that was the case. I'm sorry.”

“Apology expected. Now, continue please.”

“Okay, listen. I don't know how to say this but, well, this girl is younger than me.”

“Younger? Whatchu mean? You sound quite young yourself.”

“Yeah. I'm in college. And this girl... well... she's a minor.”

“Whoa, hold on there, sirens blaring everywhere, red flags popping up. She's a minor?”

“Listen, I haven't done anything. I just hanged out with her.”

“Hey, now, calm down. I told you, okay, you're a man. This is expected. However, this is the first time I've dealt with someone dating someone still in high school. That's sick and disgusting, but you are a man after all so that's a given.”

“Wait a minute, you're just assuming things now. Let me tell you my side of the story.”

“That you are a sexual predator chasing after children? Yeah, I got that.”

“No. I'm not a predator.”

“You just confessed you were a predator. Don't try to deny it, I got it all recorded and have your phone number. There's no way out of this now. Now tell me, what is your name?”

“My name? Uhh... Robert.”

“Robert... what?”

“Listen, I'm having serious issues with this, and I thought you could help me. I'm not preying on kids. I'm just confused.”

“I told you that you can't weasel your way out of this. You're a predator in denial and it's my job as a proud black woman of the community to see that justice is served and rehabilitate you. What's your address?”

“You're not helping me at all! You're just accusing me of things I've never done.”

“You just said you lured a girl to your car and then you took her to your place and had your sick disgusting fun with her. Don't deny it, it's all recorded. Its your word against mine, a successful black LGBTQ+ Ally Female identifying bootylicious therapist Pronouns She/Her.”

“You're just some crazy person trying to steal my information. This must be a scam.”

“I'll have you know that I happen to have a degree in female studies, liberal arts, and gender ideology. I am more than qualified to be a therapist.”

“I don't know who you are but you're a terrible person and I should have never contacted you.”

“Is that how you're going to act, like a little bitch? Hear yourself, sounding all high and mighty while hanging outside the elementary school trying to pick up literal babies. I am a proud beautiful black bitch with her own firm. Let the haters hate. I'm a proud feminist who hustled to be where I am today. You see this, huh, huh. You see this, yet you want little babies instead?” Confusion was running through Johan's mind as he could not discern neither what she was referring to nor understand the slapping sounds coming from his phone. “Oh wait, this is a phone call. My bad, but you can see what I mean in my Tiktok and Only Fans profile. Look up my profile @unusuallybree on the former and ChaoticBreeSluttyHoe4Ever on the latter.”

“You really are crazy.”

“Crazy? Oh, we gonna add racist to that list of problems you have.”

“No, I'm serious. You really are crazy! I called you for help and you're going on a non-sequitur.”

“And yet here you are, being a man, calling me all sorts of names, being sexist, I bet you're the one who told my former employer about my escapades as a successful independent black woman who just wants to have her fun with forty guys on the weekend and upload it to PornHub. That's nobody's business but to my fans. Well, this former stripper now plus-sized model of a therapist will not stand for this.”

“This was a mistake. I can't believe I was about to divulge everything to a complete chaotic stranger. You're the worst.”

“Oh, is that how's it's going to be? Using that language knowing you touched a whole lot of kids. You're the disgusting monster here! Now, you better get your ass in here in my office so that the police can come and take you away to protect all the little children from your predatory ways. Also, I need to give you your medication.”

“Medication?”

“I need to give you these pills that will deteriorate your genitals.”

“I beg your pardon?”

“Don't you cuss at me, you fucking piece of shit! I give these to all my male patients, and you are going to take double the dosage! This is for your own good! And I'm going to suggest gender reassignment surgery as well. Being a trans woman will definitely cure you from this vile disease.”

“I'm not going anywhere. I'm hanging up and I never want to hear from you ever again.”

“Don't you dare talk to me like that you-” Johan hanged up before any more words got through.

“Good thing I used a burner number.”

0