2 Invader
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were many kinds of intelligent Creatures on this world.

So, War is... Common but still balanced enough.

Well, you could say it was still a peacefull era for most of ordinary people.

....Until allien called Heroes come.

They destroyed the balance, begin massacre, and doing political cleansing. 

All for their own happiness.

All brought more chaos and despair for other.

It was wonderful that a party of 5 teenagers could make this much chaos.

" Hero! I find the Boss ! "

I stood up here, alone.

Waiting the enemy to come.

" Excalib-- "

" Shota! I wo-- "

Two done.

" Run! I wil- "

" ...plea-- "

One left, 

She was the guide, the only non-hero there. 

Ah see...

She was trying to do suicide. 

Ofc, I won't allow that. 

" Kill... me... "

" And let you revived by the temple? Hah... There is manything I can do with you filthy girl. " 

The satanic temple need a volunteer to be a mediator in summoning Heroes. 

They will get the a privilege to be revived that need to sacrificeas little as 100 famale babies.

as side effect, Their blood would be cursed, their age would be stopped, and their presence would strengthen nearby corrupted area.

Bruh... I could freely kill the Heroes, because they would disappear for good.

but, a special measure need to be done to overcome this immortal enemy.

I sighed and dragged the almost Immortal guide and enter a dark crack i summoned.

There was manythings to be asked and She did need a special therapy class.

0