3 Fate
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The guide had been brainwashed good enough to be a perfect Oracle and act as one with highest purity.

Her life was full of flower until the mission began and she meet me.

She even dare to try killing herself to keep the information secret and had a gud to hold out the torture I gave this long.

You didn't know how tiring it's to not sleep this long only to keep his girl to not bite her own tongue or immedietly Healed it if I was careless.

This time, I need weeks to perfectly break the guide and got a very rich information.

Let's not talk about what I had done to her. It's not healty for our heart. 

Hahh...

Okay, let's move to next stage.

Using the information I got, I immedietly went to next target. 

The temple, nobles, merchants and all that were responsible for disturbing my time. 

I just looted all their valuable, released all their captured enemy, gave a support their victims, scatter their crime to public and those justice addict.

Several weaponless, moneyless, and even clothes-less people were stressed by the sudden event that happen when they woke up.

I even do the same to their Minions.

Slowly but sure,They would be surrounded by their enemies and their victims.

And the public would happily judge them as fair as possible. 

I did all of it in a blink and wanted to go home immedietly.

I was sick of looking at the repeated drama every this happen and there were more urgent thing that I had to do.

That's to take care these un-sin children and pure heart people.

No matter how good my intention was, there were always an innocent that  became victim of my action and I obligated to bear the consequences by caring them to the point that they didn't need my presence anymore.

And so, A black crack appeared 

0