Chapter 11
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"... Uggh… nya?"

I woke up on a bed, I looked around the room I am currently in, and judged that this room is the room I am currently staying in. Angel, are you here?... Hmm…

I summoned Angel back to my ring… yep, I left them on the roof, didn't I?

I also put my other swords into their respective rings. 

{4 swords… Angel Swords: Angel, Cheating machinations. Devil Swords: Dark bringer, Devil bringer. That means I have 6 swords left to store in my other rings… hmm, well, unfortunate that I got a mediocre blessing, usually a normal blessing that is close to my blessing would let you store like 30 items that you want and looking at it like that, you can see that my blessing is a really bad one…}

–Oh, Atleus. Good morning. You forgot to remove me there, don't worry, they just put me into the treasure room in this mansion, as well as the 3 swords you used, but don't worry, those aren't important at all.

Hmm.. 8 hours must have passed since then… I should go to the cafeteria to eat before going to her room.

–Not calling her Master anymore?

There's a contract that doesn't work… that means I just have to pretend.

–... Make sense.

_tzzt… tzzt… can you hear me, Atleus?_

Huh?

I stood in place as I heard a familiar voice into my mind…

_Lea here. Anyway, want to hear something amazing? I finished analysing the time stone… and surprise me, I found out it can also be used to monitor someone from a different place no matter how far… now… my catboy, want to play with a catnip?_

*Tzzt, over.*

–Ah. Oh no?

{...}

My face reddened after I heard that… why… why nya!?! Why did she decided to toy with me nya!!

–Calm up for now, Atleus. It will actually be beneficial if you just remain calm.

*Sigh*... Nggn… I see. For now…

*Fwoosh*

–...

I just got teleported didn't I?

–... As expected.

{It was on a 10% chance that it will happen, but still?}

"*Sigh*... Now where am I nya?"

I looked around and noticed Lea as she waved at me… I suppose this is a plus, but it also sounds like a minus due to the fact that…

"Hey Atleus, I'm kindly in need of your service… *sigh*... Seriously, I won't be lying, but I'm pretty sure that there's a couple of enemies there that are following me…"

She said before teleporting to somewhere I don't really know where yet.

"Ready nya?"

–Not really. Grab Dark bringer and go.

"Sure nya."

I summoned Dark bringer and slashed horizontally at the air, that should be able to tell me which direction they would come from if they're not gonna-

–Above?

I immediately slid to barely dodge an attack coming from my head. That one looks like a bear, oh, it's just a bear.

I immediately dashed towards it and slashed 3 times with Dark bringer before doing a backflip and switching Dark bringer to Devil bringer.

I then looked around and saw a wolf at my left so I slashed it with… Devil bringer, killing it in one slash.

The bear then closed in towards me, so I immediately put 1% of my concentration into the sword I am currently using and it became covered in dark energy, I then slashed the bear and killed it by stabbing its heart. Not missing the chance, I switched Devil bringer to Cheating machinations just so that I can block attacks that are fully engulfing me.

–Concentration Is 97%. You need me to regularly remind you right?

I then did a spin slash to deal with enemies all around me and switched Cheating machinations to Dark bringer and I immediately did 3 slashes in the air, of course I did that on purpose so that the projectiles will hit the last remaining enemies around me.

I stabbed Dark bringer lightly on the ground before putting it back into the ring it is in.

"Done and done nya."

*Fwoosh*

Lea then showed up again, this time, I knew this would happen so I wasn't surprised this time.

"Atleus… you're really great. Now, I should research…"

I didn't bother to listen to her and just stood there while I was looking around to where am I… this place… looks like an abandoned ruin, doesn't it?

–[this place is…]

"This? This is an abandoned city. One of the many kinds as the humans now had the advantage in the war…"

What? It's only been 2 days since I left… no way that it can be that quick…

–That is really impressive if that was the case, and since it is the case, We are on a disadvantage, isn't it?

"Unfortunately… I don't care. Anyway, want to enter an underground base that is hidden here? It has lots of monsters, and supposedly, I think there are some rare materials in there… I won't help you of course."

{That just sounds like you want me to do the trouble due to the fact that you just wanted to take a break after finishing your analysis, eh whatever… I'm fine with it.}

"Sure nya."

I said with a face of not caring for the consequences of my stupid future actions and started to asked where is the entrance to the place, then she just teleported me there…

"Well, I'm here now nya."

I said while hiding my presence. That is a lot of monsters…

–... Too many monsters… if you sweep this place, it would probably take like 2 hours..

Well, I kinda presume that it would take like 4 hours, you know.

Anyway… the ceiling is high enough that I can fly around with a little bit of problem accidentally hitting a wall or the ceiling itself… probably like 20 meters… the area itself is wide enough, except I need to lower myself while flying to get to the doors…

–Hmm… deactivating Enhancement two, hidden wings.

My wings slowly appeared in my back and I flapped it 3 times before immediately starting to accelerate.

–Go left, and then go down before going right and then just straight.

I followed the excellent Angel, the one who can make a map from magic or something with no hesitation.

4 minutes later… I started to realize how vast this underground place is…

–Reactivating enchantment two, Hidden wings.

I reached the ground before Angel turn off the enchantment for me.

"A vast place nya… 300 meters… and…"

A person who looks like me…

–... A person who looks like me?… tch, are you just a clone or something?

{Probably… not sure. Why is it that they have cat ears though nya… dark ones… I want those nya, I don't dislike the color yellow for my ears and tail nya… but I want that nya…}

–... Why are you focusing on the other tail and ears?

Uh… no reason nya.

I walked towards the clone and simply hugged it… yay nya…

"... Reactivating… nya… requires immediate concentration or will faint nya…"

Suddenly, while I was hugging the other, I got hugged back while my head is feeling like it is currently being forced with information… Nggn…

–... Anyway, this is expected. At least we didn't have to fight this one…

"Notice, another version of this Clone is here… will you allow them to merge together nya?"

Uggh… what… did you… said?

–Quick note, Say yes.

"... Yes… nya?…"

I suddenly fainted after that…

(Pov Change…)

"It will take 7 days before the merging is complete, till then, both units will be unconscious… please be patient till it is done nya."

The other one said in a monotone before closing his eyes off. The other Atleus then made Atleus sit on its lap then any other movement didn't happen…

–Weird that this unit has to do that just to merge anyway… it's a waiting game… Lea, are you here?

*Fwoosh*

Suddenly, a young looking girl appeared in front of the two Atleus… it smiled for a bit before turning around with no prior meaning why.

–Hey… do you think you we can talk for 1 week straight?

I asked.

"Hmm… sure, why not? I mean, it sounds like I can have fun while talking to you… what are you made out of?"

She asked immediately while her eyes shows a gleam of interest, it's as if she wanted to hear me say that or she will immediately leave me here and wait for 12 hours by myself.

–... Material… unknown, most Angel weapons are made by a material known as "Holy metal++", it seems to be that my material is somewhat of an unknown material and I was made on a whim… that's also why I wasn't upgraded unlike the other Angel Swords, as it requires the material used for our creation to upgrade us.

"... Already knew that. But thanks for confirming it. Anyway, what else? What do you do? Who is your first user?"

She then asked me common questions that seemed to have some underlying meaning, but as I don't know what she was thinking… I can't tell what she is trying  to ask under these common questions.

–I'm a Sword, one of the swords that have more than one abilty in their base form. My first user is someone named, the 12th hero of the legend, I won't say what their name is as I forgotten it myself… names are just important in the present anyway.

I said telepathically to Lea.

"Hmm… I see… a sword that is technically one of the best, but had the worst owner for their real abilites to show up. Made from something even rarer than Holy metal++, due to this… the Sword's true abilty isn't shown, and they have more than one ability, telepathy is one of them…"

She said quickly as if she wanted to note it on her mind. Lea then started using they to refer to me while doing that, making it that she is noting it as my value as a sword, and that as an object with a life in it.

"... Yep nice… I wish I…"

I think she said something more than that, but I can't hear her from what she is saying.

–Hmm… let's talk about the time cristal you find… or time stone… time jewel?

"Just time whatever… So, did you know that…"

I then started to hear about how amazing that one time stopping thing with a rarity more of holy metal+... For 167 hours and 58 minutes… halfway through it however, it seems that the topic changed to how it can be used, instead of how it is used.

"Merging complete, please do note that it will takes more than 1 second nya, but under 3 minutes for the reboot to be finished after this message is completed nya."

The Atleus lying on the ground said while his eyes are closed…

"Hmm… great… now what will happen to Atleus? Will he change? Or will he not?

–... I don't think he will change, but there's a 50% chance that he will change…

1 minute later.

"Uggh nya…"

Atleus started to wake up and immediately stood up.

(Pov Change)

Where am I?... Hmm… Oh right, this place.

–Hello there partner, any changes?

"Black ears… Black cat ears and black tail… hehehe"

Lea laughed weirdly while looking at me with deep interest… race change… now I can be a cat person or a winged person nya… they can't be done both at the same time, but I can toggle between them now… my concentration has increased by 100%. And now… I guess that's it. That's one more new ability and an upgrade…

"Anyway nya…"

I immediately quickly walked towards Lea… maybe there's also a 50% increase in speed, and that's because it… it just is nya?

–Magic.

Make sense nya.

"Lea, can you nya… uh nya… teleport me back to the mansion nya? You remember the coordinates right nya?"

I asked for a favour while summoning Dark Bringer… hopefully, there isn't a fight there, cause only 3 of them are as strong me, more than seven of them are stronger than me in any way.

"Teleport… have fun."

Lea waved at me before I got teleported.

*Fwoosh*...

–She slowed down time using the time whatever thing right?

Yeah, the time… oh, I forgotten what it is called… Anyway, if that is the case… Only 10 minute passed in real time nya.

–Hmm guess so. Let's go and… block that.

I blocked an attack and got pushed away, so I summoned Cheating machinations to stop me from gaining more distance from the one who attacked me.

"Hehe nya… a spar then nya."

I muttered to myself as I let Cheating machinations to be stuck on the ground, I will summon it back later anyway.

0