Chapter 30
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nggn…

"Mind pain?... You shouldn't be experiencing… Kuugh…"

I looked Ivvone, and she too, is also having a mind pain… this is bad…

I immediately left the place of consciousness.

*Ting*

"Auggh…"

Why am I experiencing mind-

–Enemies, above you!

Hearing Angel's warning, I immediately used Cheating machinations and blocked the attacks coming from above me, before doing a spin slash as to momentarily block everyone trying to be with me…

"... I didn't think I would see a beautiful girl such as her, I wish to be her-"

I kicked a man forcefully… before stabbing his heart with Angel I just summoned.

"... A beautiful…"

I got rid of cheating machinations and quietly stepped on the ground, causing my presence to be not felt for temporary.

"Icyles!"

A no chant spell?...

I immediately looked around as to which did it and quietly summoned Cheating machinations, quickly turning it into a bow and using 1% concentration to make the person fell unconscious.

"... She has to be-"

I switched Cheating machinations with Cold Light and using that, I stabbed the sword to the ground, causing the ground to be cold and freezing, making sturdy ice surround me.

"Kuugh… my attack got blocked."

I faintly heard while someone is casting a fireball, unfortunately, it won't work when the ice created by Cold Light is Cold enough that your fireball is just not enough.

I summoned Emelas Sword and this time, I'm gonna use it's wind mode… tik, then I can now do the plan…

"Wind slicer, Multiply!"

I loudly shouted on purpose which caused some enemy to immediately appeared above me, which is why I said it loudly on purpose, I want them to enter over the walls of ice I made… if you're wondering why isn't there any magic coming out, it's cause I didn't actually used magic.

"Got ya-"

A pretty arrogant voice, but…

"... Hehe, got you."

I said, as if I knew this was going to happen, before slashing his neck off using Emelas, making an invisible wind wave to slightly damage the ice wall… I'm getting cold.

Blood then almost hit my eyes, but I blocked it by making a barrier for a second. You're not gonna get my eyes the second time.

"*Sigh*... Bloodshed is still bloodshed…"

I said quietly while sensing how many people left that I didn't killed… 4… one of them is unconscious, so basically 3. Don't blame for murder when everyone dashed towards me, like they're for sure trying to kill me, also I don't like people making me as slaves, there's a different between being a servant, and a slave… I don't get paid if by some chance that I'm a slave…

–Eh, no matter. For now… hey, Lea. We need some help here…

*Fwoosh*

–Thanks.

Really appreciated it.

"Get a shower or something, I don't want to touch someone too cold…"

I left the room and entered my own room, by walking of course.

"Okay… I think… Nggn… enduring mind pains are not fun…"

I said to no one but myself and Angel as I made water using magic… the spell "Water", is kinda useless to me, but I appreciate that it can kinda be helpful…

I washed off the blood and summoned Emelas to my hand… I slashed the sword lightly in the air while it is in fire mode, making it so that it will lit up in flames and I just lightly touched the flame…

"... Yep, it's a nice substitute…"

Oww… I put my left hand away from the flame as I realized that I will be hurting myself if I do it more than 4 seconds…

2 minutes later.

Done… now… my clothes are still frozen… eh, I'm sure it cleans itself in time.

–... You already add that enchantment didn't you?

Yes.

I laid down on my bed… and slept off… {my bed on the place of consciousness is much more comfortable than this, but I can accept this.}

"... This is a nightmare. Even worse than a dream."

I said on a realization as I looked around everywhere. A knife in my hand, an arrow being fired off from somewhere… and I can move.

I barely avoided the arrow while doing a slide to avoid new arrows from hitting me before blocking one by moving the knife I have to it… why is this nightmare bad?... Mind pains.

"Ah…"

Nggn… I got hit on my right leg…

I threw the knife into one of the bows appearing around me before immediately running around in circle, I glanced at to where the bows are and their position…

”left, right, front, and…"

I did a quick hop to my left to avoid 3 arrows before doing a side flip into my right to avoid 3 more arrows before sliding so that I can barely avoid 4 more arrows and I stood up slowly on purpose to avoid an arrow before doing a quick hop to avoid getting hit and also to distance myself from the neverending arrows… this place is just dodging galore, but I can break physics. After 30 seconds, I can now use a sword… which is what I need to have.

29…

30…

I immediately summoned Cold Light and stabbed it into the ground to make ice crystals walls to block arrows from hitting me… if I was here back when I didn't even have Angel, I would just make a copy of the same sword and throw it a lot to destroy the bows. The wall won't disappear immediately after getting rid of Cold light from the ground, at most, it will take 3 minutes, which is an awful amount of time to be in these cold walls of ice.

"... damn cold…"

I transformed a bracelet colored in royal yellow to be a black jacket, an oversized black jacket with a hoodie in it. I wore it immediately and instantly, it felt less cold… how?... I don't really know it myself, but it does feel nicer. Doesn't stop it from being cold, of course.

This nightmare should end… in 8 more hours… this isn't so much of a nightmare, it's just a night… I mean, I technically only need 2 hours of sleep, or rest, so by this, you can easily see how much time this does waste… why am I even talking to myself like I'm talking to someone else?...

"... Good morning…"

I said quite tiredly while looking around in this room… no changes, so it's great. Since the thing where I actually wore the oversized jacket was a wasteful dream, I'm actually still just wearing my

–You sound tired… what happened?

You see… I have a very… bad dream nya… I basically froze in 8 hours nya…

I telepathically said to Angel while using 30% of my concentration to add cold and heat resist on my jacket… if it can resist 70% of the heat and cold, it would be the best jacket I ever had nya.

–... It will always be the best jacket… it's the only jacket you had. The only oversized, for your size, jacket, with a hoodie in it to hide your hair… [... You only had one of these, I know.]

Guess so.

I left the room quickly… oh right… clean. There we go, at least I'm clean.

–Now… what to do?

I don't really know either…

As I contemplated as what should I do for today, I was teleported into an area I can remember… this place is… that town where I find Angel?... Huh?... Another Legendary weapon in here?... No, it's being used by someone… probably… I don't know?... A presence…

"Heh, what? You think I can't fight you with a gun? Don't act that tough, Leus, I'm more than what I look."

Cornelia… ah sorry, but…

I lightly stepped on the ground, causing my presence to vanish, due to this, she immediately looked around while sometimes shooting some concentrated mana in the form of lasers into the gun, but I stealthily and slowly got close to her…

… Closer…

And as I soon reached the optimal area to do what I want to do, I quietly touched the gun she is using, and put it into one of my rings.

"... Huh?! Yxus vanished?"

She looked at her hand confused, before I stopped making my presence disappeared and shown her a cheery, scary smile.

"... Uwaah! How could you!?"

Immediately, she casted a Great Icyles, the next version of Icyles, but I soon lightly stepped on the ground again, causing the Icyles to miss as like her, it can't guess where I am.

–Yxus… that's the name. Okay now we can steal it from her.

I put my left hand behind me and summoned the gun sword to my left hand, I then lightly muttered the words…

"Yxus."

And the gun sword immediately is now usable to me. What I did is weapon stealing, and it's only something I can do, cause I'm special. I'm special and I know it.

–[I'm sexy and I know it?...] Eh sure. Don't try to flex though, as I already know.

"... No way… you didn't… you didn't do that, right?"

I stopped hiding my presence while holding Yxus on my left hand. She looked at me like I did something that I might regret…

"..."

I didn't look at her eyes and just turned my head sideways… suddenly…

"... You meanie!! How could you do something so-"

I looked into her eyes, did a smile, and made a mana wall behind her to do a certain trick commonly known as a wall bang (Kabe-don)

–[I don't even have someone I would talk to romantically and this bastard just kabedon someone… am I getting too old?]

I fiercely used my right hand to hit the mana wall, creating a *don* sound as I put Yxus back to its ring. While I was doing that, she looked away from me, in which I moved my left hand under her chin and gently made her look into my eyes, her face is blushing, while looking at me, expecting something very "spicy" to happen.

–... I knew it… you're a playboy… no, a playgirl?... You're a manipulator… that's right, a manipulator!

I heard something like that, but I ignored it as I used my left hand, which is used to block her eyes so that she couldn't see, I then closed my face towards her… and…

*Chuu*

Kissed her on the cheek. I stopped covering her eyes, and did a cheerful smile as I turned left and started to walk.

–... Wasn't expecting you to go that far…

*Blushing*...

I felt my face became red… Uhh… that was very embarrassing, I should leave before she sees my face like-

"Eh?"

Suddenly, she was in front of me, chuckling as my face is a bit red… probably.

"... I didn't think you would be so manly, but then you're blushing after doing it… you only kissed my cheek, what are you embarrassed about?"

She said, chuckling while I felt like I did something very wrong… suddenly, a wall behind me appeared and my eyes got covered by her hand…

–... [... Didn't expect this, didn't expect this at all…]

"If you're gonna do it… then do it like this, won't ya?"

A very dominating voice was heard, my lips felt like it was touched by something soft… Ah… Uuhhh………

My eyes stopped being covered, and I seen what's happening, my lips are touching her lips, while her tongue is slowly… entering my mouth………….

(Changed POV)

"So are you…"

I paused as I felt like something is wrong with Leus… ah… no way…

"No way… she fainted?..."

I chuckled, I didn't think that Leus, the one who looks cool and beautiful would be this cute after she just got pushed… hehehe… I do love girls, especially ones like this…

Yxus?... Eh, I don't think it matters anymore, after all, I have won something better than that. I didn't expect that being this aggressive would make her this cute, totally unexpected… hehehe, make sure to keep being cute, Leus.

"And her sleeping face looks so cute… Ahh… meeting her really is what makes me a lucky girl, isn't it?"

I said, being proud. Before teleporting us both to Lea's base… unfortunately, her name isn't Lea, but Leus.

–... [... She's scary. She's scary. Avoid her at all cost, she's scary.]

(Change pov)

"..."

My face is a bit warm… Why?...

–... Why, though?

Honestly… I don't even remember it myself. Maybe I have a fever?

–No, I'm sure you're fine. Maybe you just had a good dream that you forgot, that's all. [I mean, it has to be a dream, right?]

{... Ah I see. Make sense…}... A dream that can make faces warm… must be a nice dream… shame I forgot it.

–... Guess so.

0