Chapter 36
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

… Hmm… I think I'm starting to realize that maybe, fighting people with domains is hard. Good thing I cheated with swords.

–... Let's be real, you wouldn't won without us… and you'll be dead, without me.

Of course I knew that. It's always been like that, after all.

I quietly stood up and switched my uniform to the one that girl uses… hmm… I should be able to make my own… no I just need to change the constructional magic crest of the spell "Clean" and I can now have a variant for cleaning clothes…

–And it's been 30 minutes. Are you done now?

Yep. Cloth clean!

I cleaned the uniform I'm wearing and Male uniform I used yesterday. I also used "Clean" to myself and entered the classroom.

"Why is he wearing a girl's uniform?"

A murmur like that could be heard… oh she's the twin I hadn't talked to yesterday… I should ignore her.

"... So she is a girl, as expected."

A familiar voice was heard, but I got annoyed and quickly changed my clothing into the one I wore yesterday in a split second.

"Shut up. My voice isn't gonna change no matter what I wear anyway."

I just said before quickly jumping off the railings of the dorms. This is the third floor, the railings are there to protect people from accidentally falling, and I used that to save a few seconds going downstairs as I really didn't do this for fun. I also teleported the normal sword I have into my waist.

I entered the classroom by running and jumping between the floors by using the railings, I did it like a cat, but don't ask how I did that.

–[Leus crouched into a natural cat-like pose, did a high leap, grabbed the railings that are used to stop people from falling in case they jumped off the windows, and did that 4 times, standing and doing the same cat-like pose on the railings each time they did so.]

{...} So anyway, I got to the classroom on time.

"... Good morning, my students. I have a very fun trivia for you…"

Oh it be a boring trivia about how magic isn't it?

"I seen a cat beastman climbed the floors and entered one of the windows just to get here, who do you think that student is, that is in this class?"

… Okay, that's not a fun trivia at all!

–No, I think it is.

Weird taste you have, considering that means you like your partner, which is me, got caught doing an embarrassing act nya!

"So anyway, going back into the last le-"

I ignored the headmaster who is teaching me the basics of magic and closed my eyes… I entered the place of consciousness.

"... I'm back here."

I said while going into my room, I seen a Leon who is actively destroying a metal that is supposed to be really hard to destroy…

"How are you getting stronger in this place? I won't make you a puppet, you know?"

I said in a matter of case, but she just dashed towards me immediately making a puppy eyed look in front of me as a sword is behind my neck, threatening my life.

"... Fine. I will make it later. Make sure to remember that you have to ask Lea so she can teleport you back to your castle, okay?"

I said as a reminder before entering a vacant use that is casually used for training… hmm Suelta and Alter still have their rooms, and are not being used as vacant rooms.

I summoned a normal bow and made a magic arrow… I shot it in a quick manner.

"One… over 1000000. 999999 more to go." 

I muttered quite silently as I quickly started to make more magic arrows…

6 hours later…

"3465721 done…"

I immediately fell.

"... I'm focusing too hard… hmm anyway, the class should be over by now. I'm sure my real body just looks like sleeping anyway…*

I got back to the real world.

*ting*

–Took you a long time. And somehow, your clothing is somehow destroyed and you got some injury and also somehow you're in the floor, just at the corner… everyone ignoring you…

"... Not painful.*

Full heal. Replacing my clothes with another one using concentration… 87% concentration remaining.

"... Do they not know how to be kind?... Doesn't matter…"

I summoned Angel and immediately teleported to someone behind me.

"What are you doing?"

I asked on a serious tone, partly due to someone teleporting behind me.

"... I thought you're a Fire specialist, Leus."

{Ah.}

–...

I immediately knocked the person with a quick chop behind his neck.

"..."

I put back Angel into his ring while fixing the gloves I'm wearing… good thing this thing is metal woven, and the crest makes it a rare artifact, not really great, but it makes it so that I take 30% less damage… not that it matters since I don't want to get hit at all, cause I'm speed, getting hit while being speedy is equal to…

–Pain. Force of stopping hits harder, the more you accelerate… This is why teleportation is a godsend, because it stops force entirely if you do it. It does however have a downside that you lose build up speed after you teleport, but teleporting still is better than dying, also if you're doing a combo, just teleporting to their future location will be just good enough.

I know… hmm… anyway who's this?

I looked at the student that was here that I made to faint earlier… hmm…

"... Oh. It's the Pathetic guy."

I said I. Realization as this is the guy I always hit first with a fireball yesterday… well fireballs actually don't do much damage, since the uniform is kinda resistant to magic.

"... Well I'm sure he doesn't remember what I did. Unlike the Headmaster."

Suddenly, the door to this classroom opens, and I immediately stepped on the floor lightly out of habit.

"Leus! Are you… huh, she's not here…"

I carefully walked behind the girl who I'm familiar with a little…

"Miss, what are you doing here?"

I said behind the one who is sleeping with me… it's one of my roommates, the one who wakes up early. She turned around and looked at me, who was smiling cheerfully, she then blanked out for a second, before…

"?! Gwaaaak!?!"

She got surprised and loudly quacked like a duck… Oof… my ears…

"..."

I couldn't say my next line as I felt a little pain in my head… how?..

–Really loud, isn't it?

I shook my head and looked around… hmm… blood?... Eh forget that, it's not like… ah…

I collapsed as it seems to be that I suffered from some blood loss earlier. Full heal only heals all of the injuries, it doesn't accommodate blood loss in any way at all.

–... Should have expected this, actually surprised that you can even stand without shaking from the loss of blood you had

"... Ah?"

Suddenly someone else collapses. I didn't even get to asked her name… tch…

I tried to stand up and did so with a headache in my head. I touched arm and teleported her to the dorm room she is using, that is, also the room I'm using.

"..."

I quietly walked into the Headmaster's office…

"... Oh, welcome."

She welcomed me with a normal tone as she is… doing some documents…

"Uggh… ah, it seems to be that I got bullied after class cause that would explain why I have to use Full heal and replace my uniform with a new one using concentration…"

I just said while collapsing into a bench… Why is there a bench here? I don't know…

"... Your fault for bullying them yesterday. And I guess… you are sleeping here?"

She asked the question while doing some more documents…

"Ah… yes… also why is there twins in my room?"

I also asked so while feeling that the headache is getting stronger… keeping myself awake is a pain… even with my body's high Regen, it means nothing when it needs too much time to regenerate me back to normal health…

"... Those are my cousins, just so you know. And you probably don't… oh, you're sleeping? At least tell your gender first."

I… made a paper that only says "Genderless", and closed my eyes… I felt that the paper vanished from my hands as I started to fall deeper into my unconscious…

"... Make sense."

I heard that… before I fainted…

"... Nightmare worlds… tch…"

I summoned a sword to blocked a sword coming from behind me…

"... Not fair."

I immediately used the sword in my hand to destroy a sword by throwing it in a position that will have a sword in the next second…

Predicting 1 seconds of the future isn't bad, but sadly, it isn't as good as everyone thinks… first, you need to cancel it in order to move, cancelling it takes like instantaneous, so it's fine, but do remember that you're technically 1 seconds behind the things you're seeing, and by that… it will suck. You either have to remember that you're one second behind and dodge attacks that are not what you're seeing, which is pain. You're gonna overwork your brain just to see the future one second? You'd rather just use it to see a single 0.07 of a second and cancel it, using the single thing you see as a guide for your future actions, and it requires less thinking, than actively seeing the future.

Anyway…

I summoned a wooden sword to appear in front of me and it was broken as it destroyed another sword. I made a metal shield behind me and it also blocked a sword, causing both of them to disappear…

"Get out of my sight."

I kindly said to no one before making 1000 sword scatter All around me.

"The blighted sight of losing, the Darkness from winning, the Light from choosing a better option… at the end of it all, as it stands…"

I started to make a constructional magic crest using a chant as a medium to make it easier for me…

"Nggn…"

I woke up…

–3 hours passed…

Ample amount of time…

I quietly stood up in this empty room… and quickly teleported to the library… I don't have to hide my presence as no one is actively hunting me here.

"... Hmm… let's see…"

I looked around for a book, but couldn't find it. So I didn't bothered anymore and just grabbed a nearby book that is in a nearby shelf.

"Yss: The Oath that is Fhelghana?"

… Who names this and why does it feel like it's just a reference to something?

–... Because it is. It's a reference to something. So, are you gonna read it like I think you would?

Yes, the title sounds interesting, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the first volume of it…

–Who knows, it isn't like you need to read the first volumes, even if what you said is true… and isn't this travelogues?

… An interpretation of a travelogue, you mean.

–eh, mostly the same.

Kinda, but not really. Although since it's an interpretation of a travelogue… It kinda means that this is a true story, isn't it?

–Could be. Say, want to be an adventurer?

Hmm? I can be. But… I don't have a reason, nor is my curiosity that big enough to explore the unexplored. I'm more of a… person who finds fun things fun.

I opened the book, and started to read.

4 hours later. I closed the book… oh actually much better than I expected.

–hmm… anyway are you done reading?

Yep… and spin blades huh… I can stea- I can use that as a reference then.

I quickly used a wind magic spell called "wind blade" and using it as a base, multiply it by 6, and making it so that it spins around me really quickly in a circular manner and it can't touch me but can touch everything else, now I have a cheat spell known as Spinning blade of doom, or Sbod if you will.

–... Wind blade version Alpha.

Oh, that sounds good. "Wing blade version Alpha" it is… and everytime I use this, I only use 1% concentration and since I made the modification at the constructional magic crest, technically that means I can use it chantless, as I'm the one who created the spell that I remember. Loopholes in the world of magic exist, and technically I just modified a tier one spell into a tier 3 spell… so it isn't that big of a problem to actually make it.

–... [What Atleus did is grab the original circle, changed the number it has per use of spell, the changed number is 6 and changed the function of it not as a controlled home projectile, into a spinning blade that stays basically as long as you want at the cost of 1% concentration as start up cost, and 1% every 1 seconds… it's rather efficient, mind you. And I'm sure Atleus here already made a great version in which the function is basically the same, but three times more powerful and three times more the cost… it's efficent enough to do the job, which is great. But you need 5% concentration to just use it for 5 seconds, and the spell is originally over in 5 seconds anyway…]

Correct. That's the correct thinking there, Angel… it's gonna be used for my combos and making sure that no touches me.

0