Chapter 37
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

… Actually I'm just gonna call Wind blade version Alpha, just Spin blade. I mean, it's a spinning blade anyway.

–... Yeah make sense.

I left the library and teleported to the roof of the dorms… hmm it's midnight… nah, it still is night.

"... The moon is red… oh that's a bad premonition… a really bad premonition…"

I looked at the moon with a focused gaze, I used the contact lenses I forgotten to remove as they feel like they aren't there and put concentration in my eyes… let's see…

–Are you gonna see what's gonna happen at the bad tommorow? Let me see.

The lenses started to feel like it has Angel in them and I started to focus more… more and more…

*Trrrrrr, tring!*

I looked at a couple of quick photo… me being in a bad situation… a teacher being dead… and the twins being captured… the twins are… related to the Headmaster, so by this… someone is targeting the Headmaster, aren't they?

I stopped looking at the moon, knowing the future a little and summoned Angel.

"Wing mode."

I activated wing mode and 15% of my concentration is used. Where to go?

–... Hmm… using the pictures at a guide, they probably had some spies here…

… Wait, give me a second…

I used 70% of my concentration to make a doll similar to someone's body, I put my hairclip in it and I made sure to make the doll wear it…

*Ting*

"Your doll is ready."

I immediately said to Leon and left the place of consciousness.

*Ting*

"... Nggn… why am I on a… demons? Why are they here? Is that why you actually made a body for me?"

Leon looked at me, with a confused, but confident gaze.

"... Yes. And why did I activate wing mode?..."

–... To waste concentration.

Of course. I did it for that… Nggn…

I stopped using wing mode and slightly slid off the roof, luckily someone here grabbed me before I would fall…

"... Well sorry for making you make a body for me. For now, you can at least enjoy the fact that you need to take a rest for… at least 80 minutes."

How did you know the right number? And sure… I can wait for 4800 seconds.

–Well, it's your fault. But I won't blame you, cause you did it on a whim. For now, Leus, closed your eyes and take a nap to pass time.

 I took Angel's advice and closed my eyes…

*Ting*

Okay… Uggh…

I staggered a little as I teleported to Yvonne's room…

"Hey… uh I know that you're not fine, but can you just take a rest and not make realistic dolls that can store consciousness and also make it so that they have power that they have, or even better power as the dolls are basically a human body with their specific traits and having… you know what? I won't question why you're a workaholic in the weirdest things, but be sure to take a rest, okay?"

A worried voice?.... Doesn't matter… I sat on a throne I summoned…

"... No… I'm just here to sleep for an hour… or two…"

I started to feel sleepy…

"Heh. Have fun."

I ignored what she said as I started to sleep………

"... The name is Lei, but you don't need to know the name that made me exist here. My name is Yvonne, not Lei."

……

"Uggh… where the-"

I immediately made a Great Fireball to hit someone behind me before leaping forward, I then turned around after I did that.

"Quite perceptive, you're sleeping, in the roof, but you still hit me with magic when I tried to hit you, sorry for you, but witness-"

I summoned Angel and immediately stabbed his heart while he was doing his dialogue. I don't care for your words, you aren't worth my time.

I burned off the body and jumped off the roof.

*Tzzt*

_Quick reminder, you're gonna be late if you don't hurry up. If you make a single mistake after this sentence, you would be late._

How long did I lost my consciousness for? Doesn't matter.

I immediately run towards the edge of the roof, while quickly cleaning my uniform with the magic spell Cloth clean. I then quickly jumped off while stopping my descent by making a fireball hit the ground and as it hit the ground, it propelled me forward to the main campus.

I spun on the air and used my cat-like reflexes, and unnatural speed to touch the ground using both my feet and hands to the ground, as if I'm a cat. I immediately dashed in this way as I can't actually stand at the moment as it will be too slow.

–The railing, now jump!

I made a Great Fireball on the ground to explode and used it propel me upwards and used it to grab the fourth floor, I opened the window I used to enter the campus, closed it, and then rushed to the classroom with 1 seconds before being late… I opened the door and quickly silently stepped on the ground, and just sat on my seat, easily made my presence come back while silently looking at the window, as if the entire 15 seconds didn't happen…

–Eh, sure that works too… I didn't think you would do it without using a Teleport.

A teleport would be too obvious, not really a good idea when usually… the entire academy is full of mages, which makes it so that there's a high chance I would get caught… anyway… Lea, are you-

_Oh great, you actually did it. Clap, Clap. Anyway… After your class, I found some Rare materials which I need some research on, I won't be asking much, but this is forced and you can't refuse it anyway, because you like helping me, as I'm important to you, right?_

… True that, but only because I trust you, okay?

_Hehehe, naive. For now then, bye as you need to listen, so that you can study._

*Tzzt, tzzt*

{... Thanks… but can you at least speak normally? No normal, or at least decently normal people can understand what you said. It's certainly not cryptic, but you're definitely saying it like that on purpose, aren't you?... Eh, I won't even bother to ask her, because to all us, or to all of me, it's fine and normal.}

–Hahahaha… stop thinking for straight 3 seconds and actually listen to the lecture we already knew, okay?

Look… I don't want to… and I don't want to…

I reluctantly listened to the Headmaster teaching about how Ice magic is good… {... Fireballs can be controlled, and is easily conjured, so by this, Fireballs are easier to use.}

6 hours later.

"Class is adjourned. Have fun!"

As the Headmaster left, I immediately and quietly stepped on the ground, causing my presence to vanish…

"... Where's Leus? Damn, I was gonna beat… her today like I did tommorow, who do you-"

The one who said that got kicked in the head by me.

"... Hmph."

I left him there, after I kicked him again, this time on the stomach… don't you dare actually try to bully me, you bastard of a person. I have to actually cast Heal to myself.

*Tzzt*

Suddenly, the expected call appeared.

_Oh, hi. So, the task for my other self is, to get me, some monster materials, and also, maybe, some unknown materials. I luckily found out that in this place, you might find a legendary weapon… probably._

You don't sound sure on the later half of your statement, but eh, sure.

{Hmm… should I make a doll for Yvvone?}

A random thought came to my mind, but I ignored it…

{She wants me to stop making them as they cost too much concentration… so I should raise my concentration before actually doing that… at least 200% increase? No, just 100% would probably be fine.}

I got teleported to an area that is dark, good thing these contact lenses are good enough to let me see normally.

"What's the materials I need to mine here while you do your research?"

I asked while summoning Devil bringer, and used 1% concentration to make the dark energy the sword has into a 10 meters extension… good thing that auras don't weight a thing, if it does, then this wouldn't even be consider optimal.

I did a spin slashed and hit at least one enemy and sliced many ores… well it gets refined later anyway, so slicing it up isn't a big deal, there's a magic spell called Ore combine… which, as you guessed, combines ores at the cost of mana… the difference is that this can also be used to increase the purity of a thing just by wanting that thing, and not anything else…

My head is feeling a little painful though…

–... Is it frequent?

Supposedly so, happens a lot when I'm close to fainting… or rather after I fainted, this slight pain that is quite painful still appears, even though…

_As I said, overworking, isn't a good idea, look into it with a rational mind, first you're doing something that you shouldn't be doing, neither should be done, second, you actually are having sleeps a lot more right?_

I guess so.

_… Well I'm sure you'll be fine, for the moment though, I recommend not, trying to even use, the thing you had in your body… just don't use 5% concentration a day._

So uh… remember when I proppeled myself using the power of… uh…

_Hey uh, Leon here… you might wanna…_

I immediately got teleported without even asking for it by Lea… Thanks.

I summoned Angel and immediately looked around… bad premonitions huh? Well, let's changed the guessed future then.

I felt a presence and immediately turned around while swinging my sword, hitting someone and making them fly off in the process.

"... Tch, it's a problem when bothers start appearing."

I summoned Cheating machinations to my left hand and used the gears to block off an attack using 1% of my concentration… 3% left before I can't use my concentration…

I turned around again and seen a pretty familiar face. A silver haired which is taller than me with a white silver colored dagger… he smiled a little as he got

"Reid…"

I quickly denied what I muttered while using Angel to slash him in the heart. Sorry, but you're not the same when apparently, you're using a different dagger than what he should be using.

"How?... The illusion spell was.."

A completely different voice that I was expecting from someone not Reid. I completed his words for him…

"Not perfect. Like every Constructional magic crest that is made by inferior demons like you."

I added my own words at the end of it and turned around as I drew Angel away from the body.

–... Hmm, I think we should try and find some monsters to kill… the boss should be… the one that teleported in front of you. It's an ice monster. So it should be fine if you just use Emelas.

I switched Angel to Emelas… Ice Dreaded Bear. In terms of strength, it's probably close to a High rank knight, but not there yet.

I simply did a horizontal slash to slightly wooden the thing as it cried in agony, before doing a spin kick with my right leg to hit it again, and I did a short hop using my left leg and as I jumped just a little, I stabbed Emelas while putting it in fire mode. It screamed in more pain and tried to shake me off, but using Emelas, I kicked it to embed it deeper into it's big body and pushed it away.

*Grruaahh!!*

A loud roar, followed by it quickly dashing towards me, and as it got closed, it did a scratch using it's claw, if it hits me, I would be deeply injured, but I used the sword that was on my waist and parried it's attack by swinging my sword upwards, I stopped holding the sword and it rised up a little as I kicked it away from me, I then grabbed the sword I purposely let go of.

I then lightly stepped on the ground and made my presence vanish while walking away from the 40% damaged bear.

–That should take care of that… and the last one was… [I shouldn't worry about Leus being caught as they did all of that in just 20 seconds.]

Suddenly, I got teleported to a place that is high in the air… who can support mana platforms here? Good thing that this place is far enough from the campus so if there's anyone left, they would've seen me…

"A random student vs our most powerful warrior, the God killer!!"

A passionate shout is heard by a man in a black cloak, covering his entire body. Many of people are here, all of them are wearing black coats… *sigh*... Can I use more than 5% concentration just for this day?

_Should be fine… but don't let it enter 70%_

Oh, is that so?...

"Sup'."

A voice that comes from the kid is heard in front of me… that's a… slave collar. They're lying about this bastard being the strongest… it's weaker than me…

I summoned Cheating machinations and made a magic arrow using 0% concentration, I just have that enough concentration, okay? I turned it to a bow while the magic arrow is used to be my projectile, or ammo… whatever it's supposed to be used for… and I copied it 13 times…

"Hey kid… get hit."

I said while pulling the mana string of Cheating machinations strongly, before letting go of the string, causing all of the arrows to fly in different ways as they're magic arrows, not normal ones, as long as you want to, you can add simple functions such as home, or set specific target, or hit a certain thing.

–... Basically you can make it so that it homes when you want to?

Yes, at the cost of concentration of course… that wasted 3% of my concentration.

The kid looked at me in shock, and tried to say a thing, but I held his hand quickly before the magic platform was cancelled and teleported him to the ground. While I however made a mana platform of my own and used it as a way to have stable land and I quickly hopped to the air, I summoned Cheating machinations and made the gears be in front of me, while I made the sword to be behind me and made it spin sideways, due to the way I'm using it, it propelled me forward but I'm still slowly falling… and as I almost reached ground, I immediately made a Fireball hit the ground causing an explosion, and in the way I fell and positioned it, it will…

The explosion hit behind me and propelled me even more forward and raised me in the air while the blade of Cheating machinations is used to make me have the same acceleration speed… although, I would like to say that this is dangerous.

0