Chapter 38
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I teleported back down as it seems to be that I'm in optimal range for some shooting… 300 meters away from someone and hidden.

I switched Cheating machinations to a bow, while making the blade just spin behind me.

"... Target set…"

I made a magic arrow using 4% of my concentration. I quickly pulled the bowstring of the bow I'm using… I aimed at someone far away…

"and… hit nya."

I quietly muttered while letting go of the bowstring, I immediately changed the bow back into a sword and placed the gears behind me in an X position. I felt a presence behind me appear and they attacked, but the gears took care of the attack for me. I quickly turned around and grabbed the person who did it and made them faint… that one is just a clone. Killing it is worthless.

I looked at the predicted path the arrow would take and it seemed to have hit the enemy. Great.

"Mission done. They can deal with the rest."

I restored my bloodied clothes with "Cloth clean", before teleporting to the room I'm using to sleep in… I quietly slip under one of the bed and closed my eyes…

–... Why not sleep on a bed?

Well, I don't want to.

"Nggn…"

Waking up is painful nya…

–Good morning.

Good morning.

I quietly left under the bed and dusted off my clothes, before quickly jumping off the railing after I opened the door to leave… I have at least 10 minutes before class starts, right?

–Yep. You should be able to leasurely-

Before I reached the ground, I made a Fireball hit the ground and explode, making me propel forward my target.

–Good thing not many people are seeing this, cause…

A wall in front of me and somehow positioned myself so that my hand is at the top of the wall, letting me grab it, I then made another wall behind me, and quickly made a fireball.

–Okay, this would get us caught.

It be fine, it's just explosions, what's the worst… I felt space fluctuations and immediately made the wall I am hanging onto disappear while making a platform under me and made a fireball there two, I exploded both of them as once while making a sphere barrier around me to protect myself…

Suddenly, I was accelerated to the point that I probably overshoot it and I immediately made a wall in front of me again, to hang onto and made a wall to my left to drop down and reached the roof of the building I am sitting on… hahahaha…

I quietly stepped on the ground and dropped down using teleportation, as I reached the ground, I immediately opened a door and entered my classroom, as if I wasn't being chased 2 seconds ago, well to be fair, they probably didn't even see me.

I quietly closed my eyes and slept for 7 hours…

"..."

I stood up, trapped in some kind of place due to my talent and everyone hating me for being arrogant.

"... I'm kinda mediocre…"

I muttered while trying to move, but I can't due to the fact that in this unknown room, I am restricted by chains…

–hmm? Guess so, but I'm sure you already know where we are…

I burned off the metal chains that were covering my body… Someone definitely targets me here, but I won't bother hunting them down, the reason I'm here is to… find a sword here, probably.

"Hey, should we look at the guy the boss wants to bully?"

A voice from a girl is faintly heard by me just outside the door I can see due to my contact lenses… I quickly and silently cling to the ceiling, stabbing Angel to the ceiling to do so.

*Creak*

A creaky door opened and two girls entered the room I am in, but to their surprise, I wasn't there and they immediately started to panic.

"Huh?! Where's the guy we put here?! The boss will get angry at us if we don't find him quickly… let's go!!"

They immediately left the room, forgetting to close it as they were rushing to find me… why is this allowed? Because it is, and authority power I guess…

–Let me guess, it's because of a girl that saw your performance and hated you, isn't it?

Or someone who wants me to be a slave, but I think the former is more likely.

After a few seconds, I dropped down while putting Angel back to his ring.

I quickly silently ran towards my left… presence detection… hmm… their boss has to be… in the classroom I am in?

Weird, but I immediately rushed there as it was pretty close.

"... Oh, I didn't think an escapee would escape so quickly… so what are you doing here, Leus?"

A pretty beautiful girl on a uniform for girls said to me while her eyes are looking at me with an expectant look.

"..."

I drew the sword that is on my waist out of my scabbard and pointed it at her, not saying anything but just looking at her with a serious gaze.

She chuckled. Suddenly, magic targeting me appeared behind me and I immediately stepped on the ground and barely dodged a Fireball, a Straight Lightning bolt that stayed for only an instant, an Icyle, and three wind arrows…

"..."

I silently looked behind me, before looking at her again, seemingly as she is probably the one who did all those as I didn't felt a presence close to us, if someone did it far away, I would have felt it a while ago…

–She's talented?... No, rather she's powerful… no not that either, she's skillful.

{She has great control over mana, already better than me, and that's quite troubling…}

"Ah, here you are."

She teleported in front of me, and touched me, causing myself to appear in front of her and she smiled mischievously as she found out that she was right… huh? How?

–... this is quite troubling… I don't think we can kill her, but making her an ally…

Will be viable. Extremely viable.

–[I don't think so]... Risky to actually try to make her one, but sure, try as you might… might even work if you try hard enough.

Hah… It will work, even if you don't warn me.

"..."

I stayed silent, I tried to get away from her, but found out that I can't, due to the fact that I'm being chained by magic chains… the only way to get rid of this is by using teleport or something called "Dispel" but those are both spells that I couldn't be using, since the backstory is that, I'm a Fire mage specialist, a person who can only use fire magic, supposedly… *sigh*... This is why lies are always important in the grand schemes of things.

–... Well… I'm sure it'll be fine…

"Hmm? You can't escape?... Nah, you can escape…"

I didn't answer her, but just quietly stood in place… I can't even move in the current situation, unless I have to hide a simple lie.

–...

"... I'm getting bored… *sigh*..."

She moved away from me a couple of steps… 0.4 meters, before a scythe appeared in her hands… I don't even know your name, and you're gonna the bringer of my death? Hahahaha…

"Hahahahaha…"

I summoned Angel and put some concentration into him, making it so that it can cut magic…

–Okay.

Angel suddenly left my hand and sliced off the magic chains for me.

"... Oh, but you're too late!!"

She said while a scythe is almost touching my shoulder, but… Angel stopped it before I got hit.

–Okay partner… time to do your job.

Sure.

Angel teleported in my hand and I quickly ducked and rolled to get to her before doing a crouching position after the roll and did a sweep using my full body, she however just jumped forward while making an Icyle behind me, which I blocked using Angel.

I stood up quickly while suddenly feeling like I got teleported somewhere… the roof of this campus or whatever?... Look, the building is called "campus", I can't just call it whatever else.

I looked around for her while putting Angel back to his ring, using the normal sword I have on my waist. Magicians usually have swords anyway, or long range weapons.

"... Chantless magic?... That's special."

I muttered intentionally while drawing the sword again… how did it appear on the scabbard? Must be magic.

"Oh? You can do it with a great fireball, so why can't I?"

I made 4 Firaball and target her with it, but she just made an invisible barrier to block those, I then casually dashes forwards towards her to avoid chains hitting me again and just to get closer to her.

"Hehe, so-"

"Die."

I cutted her off by saying that and did a slash, aiming to damage her arm, but she somehow dodged it and tried to counter attack me, in which I covered myself in fire so that she would get scared to touch me and distance herself away…

I got rid of the fire 1 second after that and looked at my burned clothes for a second… I must have did it too strongly, I used like 3% concentration for that…

"... How did you burn your… oh… no way…"

She looked shocked at me and didn't move for a second, which is enough time for me to use a copy of the hair clip I have and I used the enchantment I added to make it a black dress, and using the remaining time to wear the Dress.

–... How many copies of those hair clips do you have?

Seven… and possibly more. Anyway…

"... So miss, my name is Leus, what's your name?"

I asked in my feminine voice while walking closer to her slowly for dramatic timing…

"Ah… Chrome…" (like how you said G00gle chrome, without G00gle.)

She said while not looking at me, before immediately realizing what she had said and immediately pushed me away… oh progress on the friendship bar.

"... I thought you were a guy… why are you a girl!?!"

She asked angrily at me while rushing, a dagger appearing in her hand and she tried to stab me with it, but I quickly moved to my right to dodge it, hugged her…

"... You… don't want me to be?"

And whispered the earlier words with a saddened tone. I felt her shake a little as she tries to let go, but I still hugged her, not too gently, but not too tightly either…

–... It's close…

"Then…"

But before I can continue what I want to say, suddenly, I felt a very soft thing in my mouth… ah… Uhhh??......

–Ah.

Suddenly, my face flushed in a deep red, or so I think while I looked at her with a confused look…

"What?... Isn't this what you wanted, Master Leus?"

I heard a very disturbing thing coming from her which made me even more confused… huh?... Did I do it too well? Does she like me as a beautiful girl? Is it cause she saw my body for a brief period?

–Is it even a brief period when it's just… oh you're right it's 2 seconds… anyway… I'm sure it's because of… of the voice?

Eh?

"? Why do you look confused, Master?"

Chrome… like the author, I don't know what to do either.

("Shut up, just read the script nya.")

… {Tch… let's act natural then.}

"... What do you mean? I'm just looking around at the greatest scenery behind you."

I said a pretty unnatural line of words naturally, she turned around and saw the orange sky, or is it a tangerine sky?... Color sky.

She chuckled a little before teleporting away… after that…

*Sigh*... Ah… why did the thing she did to my lips felt familiar?

–... Magic?

?... Oh, makes sense. Companion get, at least?... I feel like I did something so wrong, I could kill myself and it will not even redeem me…

–Ignore that feeling.

Sure.

I quietly dropped down from the building called "campus", and quickly, and subtly entered a room called "the headmaster's room", from the windows of course.

She's not here, so all I did was look around and notice some piles of paperwork… hmm… I have some time to waste…

I quickly grabbed a random one and read it… I then put it back as it seems to be that it isn't paperwork, but apparently pages of a book… are she making a book or something that has like 10+ volumes? Cause for all I know, there's at least 1500 pages here… oh, well… some of the pages are random on numbers…

–... You should organize them.

Yep, I "must" organize them.

0