Chapter 51
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can still see, but where is he?

I looked around in this never ending darkness, only when I felt like I got hit in my hand did I notice that what I'm doing is no use…

I sighed, one last time before I used a magic spell that helps me lose emotions… and then, I opened my eyes after a second, seemingly, I can't feel anything, other than pain, and the normal senses, the world felt degraded as well as gray-scaled.

I looked around, blocking an arrow that almost hit me as my damaged right hand immediately became normal. Knowing that, I immediately put 20% concentration to Devil bringer and a high amount of Darkness energy flowed through the sword, I shaped it just to be a Hundred meter blade, and just spun as I slashed, not hitting anything, but giving me a false hope I easily ignored.

–... My sensors are blocked, you're on your own. I'll come back later.

I ignored the message as I blocked another attack by just back jumping… I'm already familiar to the pattern, but I knew that this phase is just beginning, proven by the fact that the grayed Darkness that tries to hit me becomes quicker as time goes by.

Noticing something strange in the area I was in, I immediately shrunk the Dark energy that was flowing and coating Devil bringer, I then stabbed the floor as I lengthened the dark energy once more, causing a deep hole to pierce this Dark special place.

Not wasting any big amounts of movement, I immediately draw the sword away from the hole, and as I did, I threw it while it was spinning horizontally. I made a barrier to protect myself as I quickly summoned my Darkness Destroyer.

I, then linked myself with the sword with a string of mana and it soon fell into the hole made by Devil bringer.

"Muahahahaha!! This is the end!!"

Proudly claiming so, a voice that sounds so confident that it can empower a city with just his voice was heard as a Dark claw, covered in Darkness tried to hit me, but I just ignored it as It was blocked by a spinning sword behind me.

"Tch!! I'll get-?!!?"

Suddenly, the area we are in started to brightly lighten up from the bottom as he was shocked as to what's happening… but he soon regained his composure he so desires as he tried to hit me with his hand claws from his left hand, I barely avoided it by ducking, followed by teleporting into the ceiling and just hovered there at the top of the room, seconds later, the room brightened up completely as I slowly fell and the swords I was using immediately disappeared. The room changed to having a Circle with an illustration over it… a fairly good looking white haired man, his eyes are so cool as their body is so perfect for many people to like on… he was wearing a white cloak as somehow, a holy aura encompasses the illustration.

"This is… the Place of unconsciousness. A place that shows who you really are. Darkness or Light, it will show where you stand in the place made by your unconscious..."

I stopped focusing as I also cancelled the spell, the grey-scaled world now returned back to normal as my eyes felt painful and I was feeling a bit dizzy.

"Will you resist it? Or will you accept it? You're the one who makes the choice."

"..."

He looked at me in an irritated manner as I smirked and looked at him with a relaxed expression.

"... But who needs to deny it? The light and Dark is shown only for those who can use it. Imitation doesn't come close to real things. And the one you're using? That cheap Darkness?"

I summoned Obliteius as the only things I can summon here are Obliteius and Oatheus without them being restricted.

"I will show you… the True Darkness you will never have!"

I proclaimed a bit excitedly as he just stood in place, looking at the illustration with frustration and irritation, but I really don't know much about emotions, so for all I know, they might be gritting their teeths or something… anyway… Darkness covered me for 3 seconds, before a Dark armour, similar to that of Angel mode was the thing I was wearing. Dark wings appeared behind my back as I hovered slightly above the circle.

"... You're lying!! I'm the true darkness… the Darkness that will devour the entire world!"

Suddenly, under the circle, Huge tentacles made of Darkness broke the invisible barrier easily as they abducted him and he fell…

The circle immediately became bigger, 4 times it's size as it was covered in corrupted Darkness… I quickly teleported above the circle, in the middle of it as I was high up in the air…

–Cant… tzztz….

I ignored the corrupted message annoying my brain as I quickly raised up in the air and started to say a chant…

"The blighted sight of losing, the Darkness from winning, the Light from choosing a better option… at the end of it all, as it stands… It never ends, the emotions, the feelings, the pain. But it shouldn't end, no way does it need to end… and in my last wishes… I lay land my swords of destiny, and swing my last swords as my last hope… Darkness inside my heart, follow the guiding key that makes you pure… may this corrupted Darkness be fixed, as my heart be a suitable sacrifice-"

Nggn… my head…

_… like I will let you… you self ignorant bastard…_

I kept hearing voices that shouldn't be here… I quietly started to chant once more…

"May thy soul of me become forgotten… as the-... Uggh!"

My head started to feel dizzy as I quickly fell, touching the Darkness that almost started to drag me into something unknown…

"Fine, you want me to say, you bastard!! Hear me out, my name is Leus… remember that, as you will die by my Light!... As well as my darkness!"

I stopped using the power of Darkness alone as I summoned Oatheus… I quickly covered myself in a light barrier to get rid of the oversaturation of Darkness in my body, as well my Dark armor becoming slowly Dark and light… I quickly hovered using the wings that was slowly converting into Dark and light too, and as soon as I reached the same location where I was as last time, the Dark circle below me started to become 10 times bigger… as a Big, Dark hand, being covered in an unnatural amount of corrupted Darkness started to appear… and another hand appeared… and immediately, a huge body, that of an uncertain beast appeared as it's head is reaching as to where I am…

"The Dark and Light that shows the Corrupted Darkness that it's worthless… may my purity be my soul of remembrance as my Body will become a Sacrifice as to both me, and thy… the Darkness corrupted by emotions will soon vanish as I will smite it down with the pure Darkness and my Pure Light…"

A big magical Crest appeared just below me as I was chanting my spell, a Huge Crest, followed by Darkness on the left, as the right side was Light. Both Light and Darkness touched each other in the middle of the crest which I was at… and as a hand soon almost grabbed me to my demise… I said more words…

"Dark and Light magic…"

My armor was now perfectly Half Light and Half Dark as my wings was also half Light and Half Dark, a Light and Dark barrier protected my body be a swipe… of Darkness that wanted to kill me as it also slowed down the hand almost getting close to me…

"Tier Impossible: Full Purification."

I said the last few words as immediately, Dark and Light energy, as pure as impossibly possible, leave my body and surrounded all of the Corrupted Darkness tainting the Saint's unconscious… my clothing changed back to what I was wearing before as I quickly fell into the Circle once more… but something cushioned my fall as the area was now uncorrupted… Dark and Light energy entered my body immediately…

"*Sigh*..."

I sighed first… as I felt the corrupted Darkness immediately enter my body as well as my own Darkness and Light…

"Nggn…"

Pain… I tried to purify the corrupted Darkness with… my… Light… but… it was……

(Changed POV)

"... Tch… my head…"

I said so while I looked around… there's a collapsed person who was in front of me… my memory was a bit unclear, but looking at this place and using my memory like a compass to wake up, I basically gathered that I'm consumed by my Corrupted Darkness, or so whatever this person is saying… strangely enough, they look like a girl, but they're wearing something more akin to… hey, isn't this the uniform I used when I was at that Academy? Well, guess I…

My eyes suddenly started to see a slow, Dark fog entering the body of the collapsed person… Corrupted Darkness!... Uhh?!! How do I…. How do I…

Suddenly… without any mention… a Sword appeared in my hand, and suddenly, without me noticing it, I immediately stabbed it at the heart of the person.

"Huh?!"

I tried to pull it away, as per I may kill the person I was indebted into, but suddenly, the sword shined and quickly changed into wings behind him… there's a white appearing on top of the person's head as they quietly still appear to be not saved yet… my mind is confused…

… A sword appeared in my hand, but this time, it's just a normal sword, unlike the one this person used… I pointed it at the collapsed body…

"Purify!"

My body let out a frightening glow as the sword lighten up and a beam of Light hit the person… immediately, the area started to glow… and I felt my head become lightheaded…

"... Thanks… Leus was it?... Real thanks…"

I collapsed too as I closed my eyes…

(Changed POV)

"Nggn… where the hell am I?..."

I asked as I quickly stood up, ignoring the pain my right hand is feeling as well as some pain on my back… it feels like I got stabbed in the back, in where my heart was, but no way that's the case when I'm still alive.

I sighed as I looked around… oh… there's a fallen person who has white hair in front of me… hmm…

*Fwoosh*

Suddenly, the person got teleported without me even asking for anything… {thanks, Lea.}

–Oh… you've woken up… it's been… 24 hours, you know?...

Doesn't matter. I'm here for a Wind sword anyway…

I walked forwards and just snatched the wind sword that was famously known as Bury the wind, in the old times… I like to call it Bury the Light, for some reasons though, even though it doesn't have any power or any way to affect Light energy and the likes.

"Hmm… now, I'm getting a little motivated nya!"

I said unconsciously and immediately, I realized what I've said and quickly teleported down to the ground and quickly fell…

–... [That was too much motivation…] Hey, just because you're motivated doesn't mean you can free fall, you know!

Let me be "Light" for a couple of seconds… {huh?...}

–... That felt weird…

What do you mean? I don't care what you mean, and I never will, got it?

I summoned the 6 replica artifacts as I switched to being an Angel… let's fly and burn our wings, self.

24 hours later…

"... And just…"

I teleported to the outskirt of the Angel continent. 

"Did it…"

I quickly grabbed a wing restoration potion from my side bag and drank it immediately… there we go, overheating wings is a pain…

–Took us a while, but we're back here. Now… let's have some fun, shall we?

"No… I don't think we will."

I summoned Angel as I quickly accelerated and sliced a person in half. Really, targeting me cause I just flew here? Idiotic people.

–Oh, you responded perfectly to my call, Partner.

Of course I would, you made it too obvious to a fault. {Motivation is power after all.}

0