Chapter 54
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

… I'm floating at the air, moving forwards at a slow speed while being bored. I already changed into a cat as I was bored.

*Tzzt*

_Therion here. This is Leus right?_

… Why is she in the lab?... No matter.

"... Atleus, at your service."

I said one of my forgotten catchphrases.

_Great, anyway, so about some implications that a beastman who targets you appears, please quietly… well, you can do whatever you want, but not imitating me, as I will hate it, and you, if you did it. Over._

*Tzzt, tzzt*

The call was suddenly over.

"... I wonder why she said that… well, to be fair, it was obvious.".

I dropped down from the wind platform while making a circle of wind blades be around me as I fell. I quietly reached the ground, on a forest and suddenly, strings almost surrounded me, but I cut them off by making quick, but not powerful wind slashes using Bury Light, they're just enough to destroy the strings that are supposed to surround me.

"... You won't talk huh?... Fine."

I summoned the scabbard I made for Bury light, quickly put Bury light in it… and quickly… as I almost sheathed the sword, it flashed and I immediately drew it, as soon as I did that, the entire area around me got cut… trees, some assassins… and the likes.

"Oh, good to see you again, miss… you're not kind aren't you?"

I shot a ray of darkness using my hand and he just moved it away… what?...

"Hahaha, apparently, I'm a bishop. No way a priest-"

While he was talking, I covered my right and left hands with large amounts of Pure Dark energy… I rushed at him, and using my left hand, I used my claws that I made and quickly slashed at him thrice.

"Oh, but…"

I got pushed backwards by Pure Darkness and as I recovered myself, a pure Dark sword appeared on the one who's wearing a butler's outfit… hahahaha… if I touched that, I can probably absorb 1% of it in one second… but that's too much time wasted. And even then, I don't have enough… screw it.

I summoned Angel and used 25% of my concentration to enter wing mode and Blade mode, a white crown appeared in my head as invisible wings appeared on my back. I hovered over the ground by summoning the 6 artifacts and immediately accelerated towards him at great speeds.

"As if that works."

I said so in anticipation of him trying to hit me on my attack, but I immediately moved backwards and he missed me just by a single pixel, I then threw Angel at him while I summoned Obliteius and made a barrier of darkness to protect me from unseen dangers…

"... Simply quite great, but you're not at your full potential yet, something is just missing…"

{But that doesn't matter… it's only missing on name… and just like that…}

I let Angel tried to him for a few tries, but he was avoided, while that was happening, I concentrated at least 30% of my pure Darkness into my left hand, I then, just quickly, used speed up and rushed at him quickly, but as soon as I tried to stab his heart with my left hand, he teleported in which I immediately turned around and quickly covered myself in a dome of fire. And as soon as the fire disappeared due to a strange amount of Darkness energy aimed at me, they're shaped likspikes… Angel suddenly appeared in front of me to block it, while that was expectedly happening, I grabbed a few of the Darkness shard that had fallen off and quickly seperated 50% of it and converted the other 50% into pure light.

"... Ah look at that, it's quite Dark here… let me show you a friend I kept…"

My voice started to distort as my body was covered in Darkness… the entire area we are around on was covered in Darkness… and I vanished from his vision.

"... This is… no way…"

He looked around, confused, but he still tried to find me here, but, I only have 5 seconds left on both my modes so, I immediately appeared above him, did a really quick descent slash, which he luckily didn't block, I then follow it up by piercing him with 100 dark spikes, making it so that he was hit technically 101 times… and now…

"Tier 1 mystic art."

I slashed upwards as the Dark spikes disappeared, making him fly upwards, only to be immediately slammed downwards by a big arm made of Darkness, I quickly let go of both Angel and Obliteius, in which I used my hands that was covered in Darkness to slash him oquickly 20 times, followed by Obltieous quickly accelerating and catapulted towards him, in which hit him in the chest, followed by a Darkness trail…

As the Darkness trail vanished and he started to fall, Angel started to spin horizontally to keep the combo count while making me able to charge up my next attack…

Angel stopped spinning and I stayed to cover him in large amount of concentration, on the meantime, I kicked the guy upwards to keep him in the air, followed by 100 spikes… and as he fell, closely reaching the ground if I didn't do anything, I said the words…

"Fragmentation slash."

In which I did a diagonal slash, followed by the large coating of mana to shatter into thousand fragments… I followed it up with a horizontal slash and then, grabbed his heart full of Darkness… and quickly absorbed all the Darkness he keeps… by bursting it with my hand I used to grab it.

"Tasty."

I said so before I absorbed back all of the pure Darkness I let out of my body… I burned the body on the meantime.

2 hours later…

"... And 50/50 balance, once more… I'm sure no one would care if I killed Butler anyway… probably."

I quietly let my tired self rest…

–... So, how bad is the concentration usage on that battle?

… 70%... I pretty much would be at a clear range of fainting if I didn't used that move… and who says I'm only a Dark priest anyway?... I'm… half Dark god, and Half Light god…

–Yep… but only as titles, you aren't really a god.

Course not. That be too much… I mean, this darkness I gathered was somehow purified by not me, so… technically… it's just residual darkness, but eh, that's better than nothing.

–Fair point anyway… So how much darkness did that fake body have?

… 3% of my entire darkness… so kinda low… it's just a Dark bishop in name, after all... Though I wish I had enough concentration to use my Dark and Light energy to their full potential, I'm pretty sure I can't do any complex and powerful stuff as I can only use only… 30% of those energies… it's rather low.

I sighed as I covered myself in Darkness… before making my presence vanish by just making a simple, silent step… had a feeling that the real him would appear, but eh, it's just some assassins.

I quickly walked away from the area where they try to find me, and I simply teleported to a far away place using 10% of my Concentration.

"Don't even bother."

I said so while I walked off the trap room. Well, that room is made to burn someone to immediate death, so it's kinda, well, a bit of a hot place to be in.

While I was walking away, just like always, a portal appeared, well, alongside a letter that said "Have fun, and you should stay there for a month, mind you, you can't leave when you decide"...

"... Too little information to take a 50/50 risk."

–50/50? Really? Are you sure it isn't a 99/1 risk?

Nope, by all means, it's 50/50, I either survive there for a month, or not at all.

I sighed and quickly entered the portal, with no hesitation and it immediately closed as soon as I entered it.

"Oh, well, would you look at that… they weren't lying, I will have fun here."

I drew the sword that was at my waist and immediately looked around, feeling thousands… maybe even millions of presence around me… *sigh* really, it will be fun.

Suddenly, something close by me, but it was already expected, so I immediately counterattacked against it, and it somehow blocked that…

"... To get rid of millions of things in a day sounds impossible, but eh, I can make a bet."

–Oh?... So, what are you betting?

I summoned Cheating machinations gears to block an attack coming from behind me while thinking of a plausible way to actually kill that many beings…

{... Well I guess that works…}

I quietly put back the normal sword back to it's sheath as I quickly summoned both Obltieous and Oatheus… I then summoned Angel…

"Well, so, is 5 seconds enough?"

I asked myself a question, but I didn't answered it and just chuckled…

"Hahahahahahaha… hahahaha… Angel mode × Cheating machinations × Obltieous and Oatheus"

It really will end quickly huh?

–One thing, you're insane.

My body was covered in light and Darkness, only dimming when I was wearing both Light and Dark armor, followed by the 24 gears of Light and Darkness… I then, summoned 24 artifacts, 6 being replica, made them spun around me, and just shot lasers at them, while I raised my hands and quickly said the words…

"Dark and light: Meteor!"

A big meteor started to fell, with me as it's target, but I, like every problem I dealt with. I just sliced it roughly into thousands of pieces.

The falling stones, full of light and dark hit the ground strongly, as if trying to destroy the world itself and seconds later it stopped… as I was not in the mode anymore and blocked a single fragment that almost hit me, every presence beside mine vanished.

"Nggn… I gotta say… I think… I'm… a bit…"

I collapsed backwards to a portal… or so I think……

{... I used a little… too much concentration…}

–As expected. Have a nice sleep… [I gotta say, that important scene isn't important at all, it's all word filling. Cause we need a reason to make the Mc actually faint… hehe, but eh, at least we made it boring.]

("... Um, that was my dialogue nya…")

–Well, mine now. Anyway as Atleus is sleeping, will you want me to switch their clothes?

("If this conversation makes a reason for it… well, not really nya.")

"Mmmf…"

My mouth is muffled… my clothes are tattered… I'm chained up… and my gloves are stolen… my fingers are gone…

... I guess Angel isn't here… {... I'm caged up… I can't use magic…}

{How did I get here?... I'm pretty sure I was still at the lab… did one of them captured me?... Nggn… my hand is bleeding…

I covered myself in Light and broke off the shackles. I had a feeling that my Darkness is going to be sealed off, so I used Light instead.

I quickly fixed myself with a full heal and they returned back… but… the rings which are my blessings are gone… they should be close to where the gloves are, as if they're destroyed, they will just come back to me, after all.

I destroyed the cell keeping me in this room with Darkness and started to leave, ignoring the fact that I'm almost fully naked cause my clothes are damaged…

{… Really, bastards who damage my clothes should die.}

I looked around me as I quickly removed the tattered clothes I am wearing and just wore a normal short just below my knee, a shirt that was commonly used on the Angel continent, and a cloak to cover my body. This will fit the situation better than anything else, won't it.

{I don't have my bracelets anymore, so I do feel slower than usual, but I'm still fast, so it's fine… and I can still summon the 6 replica artifacts, so I'm fine… why am I reassuring myself?... Am I worried?}

My hands shook for a second… {I definitely am, huh… I'm alone… what do i-}

"So the kid just have to be-"

I quickly summoned the 6 replica artifacts and accelerated towards him, and I simply, pierced his chest and grabbed his heart, my hand and my arm was covered in blood as he immediately died.

"Tch, this one isn't it."

I grabbed his sword while I burned his body to ash. I left the room while being cautious around me. I quickly erased my presence and casually walked to a room next to mine… hmm…

*Thud*

A faint noise was heard when I entered and closed the door, but I didn't care as I quickly wore 10 rings and my bracelets as well as my gloves in 1 second…

–Atleus, it's been 8 hours, so what's happening?

Well, someone captured me, and that means I have to kill everyone here. As that always happens. I don't care if they have a family, but they should do, like the one behind me.

I aimed one of the artifacts to shoot a laser behind me and it killed a person as it hit their head.

"Hahaha… I guess I have to ask someone else to clean up my mess though… Elthium."

I summoned Elthium using 40% of my concentration as a cost.

"... Hello… hmm, seems to be that I'm needed, huh…"

She smiled while looking at me, and the person I killed just seconds ago immediately disappeared from my vision…

"So Contractor, what's your request?"

She looked at me with an expression that will enchant some people, but it was just a smile she had…

"I, Leu-... I, Atleus, require thee to destroy this entire place, is my request a bit too shocking?"

I said so while kneeling with one knee, looking down as if I'm asking a respectful request.

"Hahaha"

She chuckled…

"It's a bit underwhelming, but sure, may your wish be my command!"

0