Chapter 55
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 minutes passed by quickly with me just being here, with my dirtied cloak being removed by me as I quickly made a yellow bracelet into a jacket I loved…

"..."

{It's still oversized, huh… eh, it should be fine.}

I wore my oversized jacket while also wearing some knee high socks, I then wore some simple shoes that are commonplace on nobility, a black metal shoe… Well, it's not really heavy, so it's fine.

–... Are you sure you're fine?

Eh… I should be fine.

–... You only been separated by like… only 8 hours and you've been sleeping while that happens, so it didn't took that long.

Well… it… {... I don't know what to say…}... Yep, it's just me being me here.

–[... Take a rest, Partner.] 

… I don't think so. I only just woke up earlier, I don't think I can take a rest. Hmm, though it be fine…

–Stop being weird.

Never. I never will not be weird.

*Fwoosh*

"And done! Bye bye!!"

"Have fun."

I waved my left hand while saying so… saying bye doesn't feel fun, but have fun sounds fun, so it's better to say it.

–Acceptable reasons.

I left the room, *thud*.

"Oh… well, would you look at that… it's a.."

I seen a tree trunk, and knowing that it's tall, I looked upwards…

"It's a really big tree… I wonder how many people are sacrificed to make this man eating tree?"

I summoned Heat gazer and stabbed it at the tree, causing it to immediately burn and become ashes in a single second… oh, it's quite hot. I wonder why?

I turned around as I ignored the burning tree behind me, a root tried to grab me, but it burned off before it can touch me.

"It's just me getting rid of evidences, as always."

I said so while quickly leaving the place…

3 minutes later.

"... Oh… it's a castle… oh… no… ah… this complicates everything…"

{What do I do? Does Therion care for this castle? If not, then that's fine, but I don't know if this is where her family lives, I don't know if she hates them, or just dislikes them… but what do I do?}

–... you looked worried… Don't worry, it's fine. I have a hunch that it's fine.

I became less worried the moment I heard that…

"Oh, that helps."

I said so while I quickly made a barrier made out of Darkness to block an attack… that one almost hit me, just almost.

"... Bastards like you should really die, and that's because you destroyed my clothes… I mean they're made of concentration, which is basically a different kind of mana, but still…"

 I summoned Angel and immediately rushed towards him while using the replica artifacts to accelerate, but I was avoided, which I already know would have happened, so I just, like always, made a Darkness barrier to protect myself. I then distanced myself by accelerating backwards away from him, until I had enough distance to be what I consider barely safe.

"Hmm…"

The butler who was wearing some white robe, as well as a wand… okay, so I'm pretty sure he isn't a magician due to the fact that he uses a wand, but I don't know for sure if he's the real person or another copy… it's a 50/50, due to uncertainty.

–... People who use a wand and are a mage… are a disgrace.

"Wand-"

"Get out of my sight."

Noticing that he was gonna be a disgrace in front me, I immediately made a wind blade and quickly shot it at him, but it was blocked by a Light barrier… plan 2.

I immediately glanced around and noticed that nothing's gonna help me. I immediately made a mana wall as I distanced myself once more… tch.

–There should be some things close by… ah, to your left, there's some Light shards…

{Pure light shards?} Eh, sure.

I quickly grabbed it while making a strong enough barrier to protect me from his Light attacks.

"Light prevails Darkness, and you know that, why are you acting like…"

As I let go of the Light shard, I absorbed it as Darkness left my body… a big room was then constructed, only made up of Darkness…

I summoned Obliteius once more and filled it with mana, which covered it in pure Darkness, like it was my Devil bringer… {... Devil bringer now feels useless, huh… power creep… but I guess Obliteius can't actually make it's pure Dark energy it produces to be long, so I guess there are some use for Devil bringer.}

I summoned Devil bringer too and hold it lightly as I used 1% of my concentration to make it be covered in Dark energy just enough so that it will 30 meters…

"Let me show you, the power of Darkness!"

I proclaimed so, followed by a loud laughter as I appeared behind him and immediately did a rising slash before doing a quick descent slash with the two swords, I then teleport and as they're about to be near me, I kicked them upwards and I phased through the darkness below me, and soon appeared above them, in which I slammed them downwards, but while that was happening, I immediately pierced them in 100 spikes, but that was stopped by the room of Darkness being mitigated by Pure Light…

"... Surprising."

I teleported away as it seemed to be that I wasted 25% of my concentration for nothing.

–It's not a waste since technically, we proved that this one had more light than you have… oh… yep… we can't defeat this one…

Nah, I can. I have 30 seconds, and that's enough to win any fight at all…

*Tzzt*

_… Lea here… I don't think you can quickly run away, and the coordinates for teleportation is messed up, so I can't actually mess with it… for now, you need to run away, think of a way, as I can't provide much help._

*Tzzt*

The call ended… {I see…}

I switched Devil bringer into Angel and I immediately…

"... Do you know why wings are great?... Well, it's because you can fly with them… and now…"

I entered wing mode as I immediately started to run away using the invisible wings, I was quickly accelerating away from him using the replica artifacts…

"Have fun."

I said so while I made a small meteor fall from the sky and hit them… and I also made a barrier to make sure they can't escape…

*Fwoosh*

Ah… what?...

I, immediately noticing that something is wrong, I immediately turned around while covering myself in a sphere of fire for a second, but unfortunately, I can still feel his presence…

"Won't let you escape."

{... I'm really screwed aren't I?...}

I made a Darkness barrier to try and protect myself while flying, but it was broken as I was grabbed…

–he can teleport, while we can't. That's cheating.

It's very much cheating, I agree… {I teleported earlier when I made the Darkness room, but I guess that's only possible since it was on that place, and even then, I can only teleport inside it…}

"Hmm? You don't look that concerned… well that's fine, I will just have to-"

I summoned Heat gazer while letting go of Angel for obvious reasons and tried to burn him with Heat gazer, but he avoided it… what?...

"Oh, you think that useless sword can help?"

He laughed, but suddenly, he looked surprised as Angel flies towards him and he barely avoided him, causing him to be injured, for just a little.

"Light sanc-"

"Like… I let you…"

I got rid of all of my sword and put them back into their rings as I quickly summoned Obliteius, Oatheus, Ysux and Crizyus. Ysux and Crizyus floating behind me, spinning as Obliteius and Oatheus immediately become one… he looked at me, suprised as to what I'm about to do…

"You want some Light, or Darkness… doesn't matter…"

I raised Obliteius Oath as both Ysux and Crizyus touched the sword, causing it to glow brightly for a split second, followed by a Darkness trails to scatter everywhere, and then Light got rid of those trails… and all I'm left with is a Golden colored sword with Black and White as it's secondary and third colors, the handle has a trigger and knowing how to use it from speculations… I immediately feed it 10% of my concentration.

–Current concentration is 54%, time before Wing mode runs out is 10 seconds.

"Hahahahaha…"

I laughed while the sword started to shake for a bit…

"You… what are you…"

"Y'see, I'm what you call an existence that lives and has consciousness, a living being. Nothing more… and…"

As the sword stopped shaking… I continued my words…

"Nothing less."

I made a Dark spike to hit him from the ground, but he unexpectedly blocked it, so I immediately hit him with a Light spike, which caused him to be hit and let go of me…

Now… this long sword has 7 seconds before ri stop using it…

I accelerated towards him while slashing him horizontally, followed by shooting a Bullet with the sword, I then immediately kicked upwards as I aimed the tip of the sword towards where he will fall, and as I soon as I did that, I charged up the sword, causing it to start being covered in both Darkness and Light, I stopped charging it up and pressed the trigger, causing a big Darkness and Light laser to appear for 3 seconds, hitting him many times, and as that was happening, I immediately summoned a Fire sword using the sword and rid upon the fire sword while letting the Legendary sword stay in place, accelerating using the replica artifacts too, and as I reached upon him, the laser stopped and the sword immediately appeared on both my hands, in which I did a spin slash, followed by a flip slash only possible because of the replica artifacts, and then did a diagonal flipping slash, and as I stopped spinning in the air, I quickly accelerated towards him and slammed him upon the ground, followed by me summoning a Wind blade I made and shot it at him, and as it hit him in the stomach, I immediately descent donwards as I made more wind blades to only hit him…

I reached the ground with a light thud, and as that was happening, I immediately grabbed his body and threw him upwards, and while that was happening…

–Current concentration 32%... Time is 0…

I felt slower and delayed my slash unintentionally, but the combo was still active so I immediately did a Vertically downwards slash with the long sword and I followed this up by summoning a Wind blade to spin vertically, keeping him up in the air…

"Mystic art, tier 1: Light and Dark laser."

I said the full title of the mystic art as I did an up slash, followed it up by charging up the sword once more… I aimed the sword at him and…

"Atleus, at your service."

I muttered lightly as the Light and Dark laser started to immediately hit him, he was hit multiple times, and he dropped down… but he wasn't near the ground yet, so I did what I have to do…

"Light and Dark… Fragmentation slash!"

Light and Darkness covered the Long sword and I did a horizontal slash as the Light and Darkness split up into many trails, hitting each other than causing small triangles to quickly fly out… and I immediately did a backstep as my sword immediately returned back to its four main components.

"*Pant*... Uggh… my head…"

I walked towards him, knowing the combo already ended, and covered my hand in Darkness, and I just grabbed his heart, pull it away from his body, and then stole the Light energy the body has… which is apparently just 3% of my Light… huh?... What?... Did the light somehow just lessened?

–... I don't know…

I converted half of the Light I took into Darkness… and quickly… I don't… feel awake anymore……

(Change pov)

"The legendary sword Lagendarius appeared huh?... So that meant someone actually remembered the four, ah, I guess the three forgotten swords I made, huh?... I'm certainly too old…"

A young voice said so while they look out a window.

"Wish I wasn't foolish and not made those though… ahahaha, anyway, to the user of my swords, I give you my blessing… 100% of your current concentration, and that's all… I'm really generous, aren't I?"

An area the person said so that they can't see light up on a pillar…

"Hahahahaha… I wonder how many swords will they have?... I wonder…"

They laughed off one more time before closing the window, they then muttered the words…

"Hey, you, you're using a Time stone right? Don't bother. I can feel you anyway."

_Well, I guess I can say that your blessing will help them… that's all I can say. For now, bye._

*Tzzt*

They then chuckled…

"Hahahaha… them?... Really, you should learn how to have a gender… hahahaha… now I feel like they would be similar to me where they hate to be called a boy or a girl… and it's gonna be apparent… Hahahahaha… that's funny…"

They then turned around…

"Oh, I forgot to tell you my name. It's Red. Just that."

And they then sat on their chair… I guess, bye for real.

(Change POV)

0