Chapter 56
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nggn… my head…

I looked around to where I am, and found out that I'm in a forest, close to an already destroyed Castle…

"... Oh, so that's why I can't escape… space was distorted huh…"

I grabbed the air somehow and quickly broke it, causing everything around me to crumble, like a mirror as the world became dark… and then returned to normal. This is normal, and I couldn't notice this earlier due to the fact that I will die in one hit… no I'm not lying, I don't have armor so getting hit will cause me to die, good thing that most of my enemies don't hit me, or try to say something before killing me.

–Oh partner, you're awake?... Good.

I know, it's quite good to be not sleeping… also, I am quite sad that the last page of the last book I read at the Academy doesn't exist… I didn't see the ending at all… which sucks for me, and everyone else who had experienced that too…

I quickly stood up and stretched my body for a second as I felt like I had to do it… after that, I, knowing that I would probably get screwed over by some assassins or something, immediately teleported away from the place… {Okay, now I can give less of a concern about myself now… Lea, why did I got captured?}

*Fwoosh*

"... Well… I was sleeping. I forgotten to increase the time dilation as, well, you know, the last time I slept was like… been 3 years."

She then teleported away… got it, I won't question it anymore. You got my words… {after a while, I stop questioning things that don't make sense. And also because the immense amount of plot holes are so big I can't count them, is what I like to say when I read a bad book.}

Anyway… what to do… what to do?... I don't have Reid, so this isn't fun at all… well, for now, I guess I can return back to the tree… Lea, can I have some of your assistance?

*Fwoosh*

Lea teleport me on top of the world tree that isn't Elthium… thanks.

–Thank you.

{Gotta say though, why do I always forget the name of this tree?... I just call it Yggdrasil, but sometimes, calling it Ereshiael sounds better, doesn't it…}

("... There's goes me using Ereshiael as a name gone nya… it was really cool too nya…")

Don't feel dejected, why did you give me the name as a part of the script for the bad jokes anyway?

("... Well, huh… fair point nya.")

Have fun nya.

Nggn… my head… anyway, so for now, I guess I will just train… or do something… nah, I have something else I can do too… since I have the coordinates of the place for the now destroyed mansion, or so I think, then I basically have the ability to teleport there… but I'm pretty sure since the distance is like… too far… I don't think I can teleport there. And using the coordinates themselves as a compass would still work… hmm… should I just fly?

–Can I sleep? I don't need to, but I find it that I won't be talking much.

… Sure.

{Anyway, for now, what should I do?... Ah, this presence}

I switched my race to being an Angel as I felt a presence that I met just a few hours ago.

"Serit. You're here."

I said so in a voice that can fit for a boy, and for a girl.

"Interesting technique you can do, but I won't bother to understand. Anyway, so, what are you doing?"

He asked me a question. I quickly just looked at him, with a deadpan expression, and said the words…

"Sitting on my spot."

He then sighed as he looked at me, like as if he already knew what I'm gonna say, but couldn't deal with it.

"... Hey, I have some free time, want to fight me?"

I looked at him, he shot hit gun somewhere and I just loosely grab hold into it, causing my hand to slightly be injured and letting out some blood, but that's fine, I will easily recover anyway with my unnatural boosted regeneration.

2 minutes of travelling.

"Oh, that's very far…"

I said so as the bullet hit the ground… the blood trail I let out is immediately gone… hmm, well, like it matters. It will dry up in a matter of hours anyway.

*Fwoosh*

"*Sigh*, you know, you could've just teleported with me you know?"

Well that doesn't sound fun, and I do want to let out some blood anyway… I looked at my bloodied hand… and licked it… it tasted like blood.

"I don't know what you're doing anymore. But hey, let's go, so, ready now?"

He asked for confirmation, but I just summoned Yxus and just aimed the short sword with a handle that has a trigger at him…

"I take it that you're ready then… let's go."

He quickly took a step backwards while shooting 4 lasers, in which I avoided while shooting 5 lasers of my own to counter his lasers, but all of his lasers scattered and almost hit me, and would have hit me if I didn't crouch. As I was stuck on a very bad position, he immediately shot 2 lasers at me, aiming at where my heart and head is, but I rolled away while shooting a single laser diagonally as to hit a laser beam he shot out, causing it to ricochet and disrupt a laser that almost hit me.

I chuckled as I switched the short sword into a gun, followed by me aiming the gun, which can only shoot out 6 out of times as it's a revolver, and shot it at him 3 times, followed by me quickly somersaulting to avoid 4 laser beams to hit me. I sighed before I made a Light barrier to protect myself, only for said Light barrier to be shattered by a laser beam containing Darkness attribute. I looked around, immediately to find myself surrounded by Darkness… well…

I switched all the bullets that Yxus is using into one filled with Light attribute and just shot it at my heart, the Darkness I was surrounded vanished as my jacket was a bit damaged and pierced by the laser beam… it was also covered in a large amount of blood, but I quickly casted Half-full heal to heal myself as I immediately looked at where Serit might be while he distracted me with that…

Suddenly, he appeared in front of me, looking shocked as if I did something not normal.

"You're insane… to think someone would pierce their heart to leave the room… hahahaha, I didn't think of that…"

"Don't worry, I'm not worth as much as others anyway."

I muttered so before quickly dashing at him, I then quickly hovered in the air using the wings as it seems to be that the ground is littered with, Darkness…

"I'm on a losing advantage aren't I? Hyper acceleration."

I quickly accelerated and I didn't stop accelerating while avoiding him, he aimed at where I might be, and I, like always just, avoided the bullet barely before grabbing him while still flying, dragging him forwards, and I switched Yxus into a short sword once more as I stabbed him in the stomach, followed by me quickly tossing him aside as I quickly summoned the 6 replica artifacts to gently, but greatly decrease my acceleration. That was a waste of concentration. In rough calculations, I think it was like… 3% of my concentration… {?... 3% roughly?... That's a bit low.}

"You looked-"

I summoned Angel and slashed it once, followed by me reaching the ground, changing into a cat beastman, and then doing a dash only possible if my wings almost didn't get hit…

"!!... An artifact that lets you change races?... Sounds expensive."

{Well, not really, I saw some similar art-! Nya?!}

"And, why do you look so surprised? It's a tail, so naturally, you caress it, right?"

He teleported behind me while gently touching my tail… nya…

"... Munya…"

I… then… hey, wake up!

–?!, Oww… anyway what's up?

Open your eyes!

I put Angel behind me, making it face Serit, and he then opened all of his eyes, suddenly, the entire sword was littered with eyes, as if the sword was living, and not only that…

–Hello.

"Uwaaah!!"

Angel telepathically said Hello to Serit, which caused him to let go of me and immediately teleported to somewhere far away… scary, right?... Anyway, close your eyes please, I'm shaking a bit nya…

"*Pant* *pant*... What the hell… what the hell-"

He still was shocked, so I used that to my advantage and quickly teleported close to him, grabbed him to the air, and quickly kicked him, following by me filling all of the 6 slots of Yxus while it is still a short sword and linking them all up, I pointed the sword at where he is and immediately shot out a powerful laser for 2 seconds to right hand… I aimed it so he won't die, don't worry.

*Thudd!!*

"As powerful as a laser, isn't it?..."

I switched Yxus to a gun, linked up the six slots once more… and aimed it at his head…

"Now, take your choice, dodge, or block?"

And I felt space fluctuation behind me, so knowing that, I immediately made a barrier around me and while I was doing that, he immediately vanished… {tch… nya…}

"Worth-!"

*Kick sound*

I kicked him away so he won't touch my tail for more than 2 seconds this time.

"I won't be a bride at this point…"

I muttered quietly before sighing…

I then sighed once more as I casted Half-full heal at him. Half-full heal is basically recovering 50% of your HP. HP stands for Health points and-

–Okay, everyone knows that, no need to explain that to them.

… Fair.

I quickly looked around, and seeing Serit gone, I immediately tried to go back to the tree using my blood as an easier guide, but before that happened, someone touched my ears… specifically my cat ears… nya…

"Stop nya…"

I said so to the one who reappears like a phantom, but they pinned me down…

"Hahaha… now you're being cute…"

I sighed before deciding to summon Heat gazer and tried to burn him to death, but he avoided the sword in time.

"Oww, that's hot… how are you able to touch that?"

I summoned Cold Light and froze my right hand, but the ice numbing my right hand started to slowly melt. I put all the swords I used back to their respective rings before I fixed my gloves. *Sigh*, why is it that I'm being tortured?

–Show me how tiring this is, hehe.

"*Sigh*... No."

I muttered lightly in response to what Angel just said.

"So, Leus, why are you… uh, well, I won't ask anymore. Anyway, you should fixed your clothes, bye!"

He shot a bullet from a distance away and he left… huh, clothes? Oh he meant my…oops… well, looks like I destroyed my jacket and my shirt by accident… anyway, I used some of my concentration to fix it, followed by me just going back to being an Angel and flapping my wings twice, and then I immediately flew towards the tree, Yggdrasil.

Tt,ttt,t, location, tatata, At the top of the world tree, Yggdrasil, tritritri, time: afternoon.

–I wonder which time of game takes that long to just say where you are.

? Hmm, I don't know, maybe soccer.

I flapped my wings, and started to hover using 2 of the six replica artifacts… I then, quickly accelerated towards a certain direction… using my acceleration plus regeneration speed, it should… take at least 8 hours.

10 hours later

"Oww… my wings…"

My wings are overheated, making it so that I can't fly with them for a while, and I don't think freezing it with Cold light would help, rather doing that would just damage my wings farther… for now… I switched to being a Cat beastman again and just looked around. I'm close to a Village and I entered said Village.

"..."

This one doesn't have people. I wonder… oh, well…

I summoned my Devil bringer and stabbed it to the ground, and I feed it with some concentration to make it pierce some ceiling underground.

After that, I teleported underground, making that entire stabbing the ground useless, but that's fine, it's meant to show there's something underground from someone who is above, and not meant to show something else. Cause otherwise, why would there be a hole that is shaped close to a sword's blade?

Anyway, I blinked and started to look at the design of the place I'm in… only to feel like someone…

"Oh… you bastard."

I sighed, as I immediately accelerated backwards to avoid rubble falling above me.

0