Chapter 57
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some unknown person destroyed some parts of the ceiling, of course. I can't blame them for it, but in my experience, I also just like to say that maybe they should have learn a simple magic spell teleport. That thing has more than enough copies and slight difference, but they all really function the same. Some is just a magic crest, some is just a single magic circle, which technically is a magic crest, but is a circle.

–The thing has more updates than a fighting game.

Well, to be fair-, can you let me talk for a second?

–sure.

I looked at the one who smiled towards me as I led them here… let's see… human… ah, I see.

"..."

{Did they fly towards here using… no way… they used me, didn't they?... Anyways, is it a girl?... Judging from their pretty natural Girlish stature, but weirdly weird feeling I have... I don't think so…}

I was confused as to who is the person in front of me, they have the same height as me, which is basically a normal 16 year old average in like…

–SEA.

… Don't get it, but sure, I definitely understand.

"... Hello."

I said so, followed by me quickly accelerating backwards and hitting a wall… huh…

I opened the door at my side with a quick thud and entered the room, only to find out that I can't progress as the room was just an empty room, it at least has some lights. No other spaces… and I don't think it would be fun being here if I just teleport to every room.

… Hmm, but I can use-

"Hey… can you, not ignore-"

I made a wind blade and immediately shoot it out of reflex as I felt someone disturbing me, but luckily, I only hit their left arm, so it was fine.

–... Their arm is bleeding, please remove the wind blade and cast Heal.

I know.

I turned around and removed the wind blade, followed by me casting half-full heal.

"That definitely helps, doesn't it…"

I got hugged, but I teleported away out of reflex… huh… what's happening to me…

–I don't know, but if it's happening to you, then it could happen to me too.

"You're feeling it? Well, that's-"

I didn't hear anymore as I teleported behind them, close the door, *thud*, I erased my presence next as I started to walk towards area I didn't explored yet, which is basically the entire place.

I then quickly made a wall behind me made out of mana, before quickly entering a room… only to find out that this room was… well, empty.

"... What?..."

I muttered to myself, and quickly teleported to another room, and weirdly enough, the room is empty too.

–... Huh, what?... What the hell is this place?"

{Rooms are all empty, a feeling that there's a puzzle needed to be solved… by this, we can conclude that all the rooms are possibly empty, and I need to enter them at a specific order, or rather, I need to open the door for all of them in a specific order… but a problem is that I can't tell how many rooms there are, and how big the area is… for now I need to know how many rooms, then I guess behind the door is…}

I looked at the door, and faintly seen the number 1… so this room is the first room needed to be entered. {That's good to know, but I still can't tell how many rooms there are, and even then, which room counts as impo-}

–So it's a puzzle where enter the rooms at the right pattern, huh. This is one, and since this is one, there must be at least more than 5 then.

Yep, I already entered 3 rooms, I didn't entered two yet, but I'm sure after I left this room. And if I'm pretty good at guessing, then I guess there's 10 rooms.

–Why so?

Well, just a feeling. I wouldn't know why I felt so, but it doesn't harm me anyway… {my black eyes that does not feel regret wouldn't bother to feel pain anyway… I hate it… Suelt-}

–Hey, are you… sad?

No, I'm not. No way I am.

–[... Doesn't sound reassuring.]

I ignored the thought as I didn't want to hear it…

"So all I needed to do was basically… Uggh…"

I sighed, thinking of what I needed to do…

1 hour later.

"Hmm… and done. The password was… unexpectedly… what was it… ah right…"

It's… 9, 1,13, 12,5,21, 20,8,1,20, 9,19, 13,25, 14,1,13,5… I think.

–[Isn't this… huh, oh, I get it. I am Le-]

Don't spoil it… anyway there were 11 doors, as expected by me, which had the numbers 1 to 9 and a comma, and nothing. I didn't really know why, but I have a feeling that I just made a sentence.

–Yes, you did. Let's not act like you didn't.

Nope, it's just numbers.

Anyway, since I'm done wasting one 3600 seconds of my life just to do that, you'll understand why it sucks doing so…

I sighed to myself as I teleported away from the door.

*Opening door sound*

"I thought he was-"

I quickly closed the door behind me and teleported to the next area. Don't worry, I already opened it, it's just that teleportation is required to enter it.

"... So this entire place… is just for this huh."

I looked at a glass container, containing wings… {... I should act like I don't know what this is about.}

–Hmm… this place is strange. It must have been recently abandoned, and even then, why are there wings here?

"Probably an experiment. Maybe a person is trying to get their own wings back, or they may want to merge with the wings and mutate into an unknown being that is similar to Angels… I wouldn't know. But due to the fact that this is unclear enough without any information, I can only make a hypothetical situation without any ways to test it."

I said so in response to what Angel asked.

–You sure sounds like you do know it though.

Well… I always act like I do, even if I don't.

I walked close towards the Glass container in a quick way… as I touched the container, I broke it. It was strange, seldom normal, a container made of glass strangely breaking because of a soft touch, it didn't make sense. But I ignored that feeling as I quickly touched the wings, and as I did, I immediately let go of it as my head felt pain, pain that I don't want to feel.

"... It's fine… it's fine…"

I touched it once more, this time, with more caution, but still enough curiosity to ignore the pain. Uggh, I then… Nggn… the wings then vanished, the pain was gone, but strangely enough, there's a feeling of it still existing…

–Huh?... What happened?

I don't know, but seemingly, it just vanished out of existence, probably. Don't worry, I don't think it's important, probably. {... Merging with wings again… what am I thinking? And why does it feel like… my heart is stabbed by a sword?}

"Nggn…"

I coughed up blood as my body collapsed due to a sword stabbing me… After decapitation, it's now a heart attack, different each time, huh.

–Hmm? What do you mean?

Heed it no mind.

"Uggh… this is painful…"

I quickly grabbed the sword that stabbed me, and pulled it from the blade, causing me to let out more blood, but I was fine, cause I have better natural healing than before, I believe it's because I touched the wings, now me healing myself is not so important, well, it still will be used, but still, I wouldn't use it to myself much more often now.

"Now, the one who…"

The sword that stabbed me is my sword, it's now coated fully with blood, but I just quickly burned the blood off before sheathing it with the scabbard.

"... It might be cause of the wing too. It must have been demonstrating to me I have a higher natural healing, making it so that it made sense."

–So what's the thing about decapitation earlier?

… I don't remember saying something to you about such a thing.

I then sighed, before turning around and teleporting to the village just above me.

"Hmm… due to the fact that… oww…"

My hands got pierced by something as someone stuck me on the wall… what the hell did I do?

"Now, you're not going-!"

I teleported behind them as I immediately did a sweep, but they jumped to avoid that, followed by stucking Daggers into my hands…

"... What the hell did I do to deserve such blatantly rude and unjust treatment?"

I asked while quickly standing up and removing the daggers, causing me to shook a little due to letting out some blood.

"Oh, well, it's just that it's funny you aren't even casting heal. Anyway, so, why is the infamous Servant of the Elizabeth Mansion here?"

She asked…

"... Hmm… since you asked so nicely, then I suppose I don't have much of a choice but to answer, huh. Well, basically, it's because I'm travelling, as always, as I am just that."

I said so, followed by me summoning Angel.

"Oh! That sword?! It couldn't be-"

She immediately closed her eyes and as she opened them, she… {is it a she?...}

–You're confused cause there's a 33% that they are, isn't it.

Anyway, she looked at me, like she knew what I was about to do, and due to that, I summoned Cold light and tried to stab her with it, specifically her skirt.

"Didn't hit."

"Well… guess so."

I summoned Heat gazer and grazed her skirt with it, causing it to burn off as it immediately revealed that… she's not a real living being…

"... Doll joints…"

I said so in confusion.

–... How can you feel a presence if it isn't alive?

I don't know… I can't feel souls, probably.

"... What?... How are you alive, yet not alive?"

I asked while quickly replacing the skirt I burned with a similar copy around her.

"Hmm, I don't know."

She then stuck a dagger into my shoulders.

"... I'm being nice here, and my clothes are now covered in blood and damaged by you…"

I, using Angel, immediately entered Wing mode while summoning the 6 replica artifacts. I quickly and immediately accelerated towards her while doing a horizontal spin slash, but she avoided that by ducking, so I, trying to counter that, immediately flapped the invisible wings to decelerate, followed by me, doing a slash while turning, which was avoided, so I summoned a hundred wind blades above me and rain them down, of course some of them hit me, but I ignored those as I immediately walked towards her and did a stab at where the heart should be, unfortunately, it doesn't exist.

"What's with the- oh!"

She dashed away and stood on a defensive stance.

But that didn't mattered as I dashed towards her, followed by me using the magic spell Fire circle install, and using the fire circle, I tried to hit her, but she blocked the fire circle, followed by her trying to parry my Diagonal spin slash in the air, but I stopped her by just summoning a Wind blade beforehand to hit her, and she just jumped backwards to avoid the slash, which is what I wanted her to do as I immediately spun in the air and I enlarged the fire circle, causing her to be hit in the air and be burned, after that, I immediately teleported and grabbed her upwards, followed by me quickly dashing in the air once more, doing a vertically upwards slash which hit her, and I just slammed her down to the ground, followed by a pin point focus of wind blades to hit her.

"Combo finished."

I said so while counting the time, it's been like 8 seconds, I guess she was good at dodging me, huh, cause considering that if I didn't hit her at her second dodge, I would have used much more time.

"I'm done with you, and I have specifically only 20 seconds while saying this, so for now, have fun."

I waved to gesture bye before quickly flying off.

180 seconds later.

{Wing mode is over… 160 seconds ago, and due to the fact that for some reason, my recovery is 36 seconds per 1% of my concentration. I didn't know why it cap off at 1 hour to regain 100% concentration, but really, I knew that if I didn't have the bracelets that Lea gave me, it would be 2 hours, so I guess I really didn't think of those as a good thing, huh.}

Anyway, I stopped thinking internally for now and quickly used the lenses in my eyes to look far away.

"Target, found."

I muttered lightly as I was flying with the six artifacts and a spinning blade with no handle behind me, that is Cheating machinations, and the gears are connected to the handle, already making it a bow, and I just did this, because for some reason, I have to do something about something like 100 km away.

I started to make magic arrow, quickly aimed at a person far away, with a hat and a mask, and a cloak… Why the hell is a person wearing a hat and a cloak? Anyway, there is this bad feeling inside me that they might be dangerous, so I nonchalantly want to kill them.

–You sure?

Eh, I just need to…

I used 10% concentration to make the magic arrow… hmm, good enough.

–I think that's a bit too much.

No, it's good enough for the job.

I steadied my aim while accelerating, quickly pulling the string, and as I quickly let go of the string, the magic arrow quickly flew off, forming a strange straight, and quite dangerous laser.

–... It became a laser, I don't think this is not overkill.

Nah, it being a laser made it faster, trust me.

–Doesn't stop it from being overkill, rather it-

Don't even reason it, and if they can block this, well…… oh.

–... Assuming the worst, aren't you?

It'll be fine, it'll be fine, I have you, so it'll be fine.

–... So are you gonna spam Angel mode?

You do realize that I pretty much can only use that without fainting if I don't use magic spells, right? The only thing that doesn't have Dark and Light attribute there is basically wind blades, surprisingly enough.

–Weird, I know. And even then, it's a 140% concentration use if done for 48 seconds.

{That doesn't really matter though as the cap is 30 seconds, but I guess… the concentration used for the mode increases when the duration of using it is long.}

Anyway, I sighed before I looked at the one who I tried to snipe from far away. Well, apparently, they aren't there anymore, and I'm feeling that someone stabbed me in the heart, huh, weird feeling…

0