Happiness – Part 3
480 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Is Molly really going to go through with it?

And if she does, what will that make her? Is she some horrible person? She'll be lying to Rachel. Merely using her body to get what she wants.

But it's not like she's doing it for money. This is about love and happiness.

If she tells Rachel the truth—well, for one, she'll never believe her! A magic box that transports you to an alternate reality. Who would ever believe that story? And if she simply tells her she is actually straight that would be the end of it. Their marriage would be over. Rachel would feel betrayed. Maybe even think Molly was lying to break things off in some cowardly fashion. After all, they've be sexually involved for over six years. Apparently.

But if she does sleep with her tonight, how long can she keep pretending and live that lie?

Ugh! She needs everything to stop so she can think this through.

But everything is going so fast.

They sit on the bed in their bras. Rachel's slacks are off. She slipped out of them on the way into the bedroom with an amazingly coordinated dance as they locked lips and groped one another.

"What did you want tonight?" Rachel asks breathlessly. "What should we get out of the toy box of wonders?" She waggles an eyebrow.

Cold terror shoots through Molly. What in hell might be in there???

"Um, let's keep it simple. Pretend it's my first time."

Rachel starts to laugh but stops herself. Her eyes narrow appraising Molly. "You little minx. Always got something up you're sleeve. Okay. And I guess it's my job to deflower the innocent young maiden." At this, she can't help herself and lets out a snort of amusement. She forces the smile off her face. "Okay. Serious now. I can run with this. My, Molly, are you trembling? Let me hold you and keep you warm. Look! This bra of yours is restricting your breathing. Let me take it off for you."

The put-on deep husky voice reminds Molly of how they used to goof around with each other in the dorms late at night. But no part of their goofing around included Rachel sucking on her nipple, which she is doing now.

Molly gasps in a breath as Rachel takes her left breast into her mouth and draws out a long suck until the nipple pops as it's released from her lips.

She's never been big in the boob department (a B-cup since the age of fifteen) but she's surprised Rachel is able to fit so much of it into her mouth. Even more surprised by how good it feels.

Rachel does it two more times until both of Molly's nipples are rock hard, and the one getting the attention points out twice as far as the other.

But she only marvels at this for a second as Rachel's hand is inching its way down the front of her jeans. She jerks away reflexively, and Rachel places small kisses on her chest and says in her funny husky voice, "Don't worry, ma cherie, I will not hurt you. I will make you feel good. Do you want to feel good?"

She doesn't have time to respond before Rachel uses her bodyweight to push her flat onto the mattress. She slips her entire hand down her pants, until her fingers are over Molly's most intimate of parts.

Rachel's mouth is at hers again, their tongues meet, and her pelvis rocks into Molly's hip while she slips the first finger in.

This is it! She's about to be finger-banged by her oldest girl friend. Will she ever come back from this?

She grunts into Rachel's mouth. They part, and Rachel says, "It's just a finger. Nothing wrong with that, little girl. It's not like we're having sex."

In her real voice she says, "You're really getting into the part. I'd almost think you were really petrified. A real virgin. Welp, I can't have my wife stay a virgin, can I?"

A second finger works its way in, and they start sliding in and out rhythmically.

"Do you like that?"

Molly nods. Despite how bizarre the situation is, the sensation is incredibly pleasurable.

Rachel's mouth starts making a journey downward, kissing and licking skin on its way. She starts with the tender space under Molly's ear, down her neck, to the hollow at the base of her throat. Then her attention returns to her chest. Not just the breasts, although they are far from ignored. But her tongue also plays along the ridges of muscles and ribs.

Molly's mind is spinning. It has been so long since she's had a lover that took their time and explored her. A partner that made love to her and didn't just get off with her.

Small almost innocent kisses walk their way down her belly until they reach her naval. There Rachel pauses and gives the little divot a long deep tongue kiss. It distracts Molly from the sly fingers that unbutton her jeans and work the zipper down.

The fingers in her pussy have never stopped their pulsing. But in the tight confines, they can only delve at the surface of her entrance. Still, between the stimulation of Rachel's mouth and digits, Molly's body is heating up and her brain is slowing—numbing as if injected with Novocain. She still has a million objections, but they are being muted under layers of arousal.

The jeans are pulled down swiftly in a shocking passionate movement that leaves no doubt to Rachel's ardor. When they pass the knees, Molly kicks them off.

Next goes the panties.

Molly is completely naked, sprawled supine on the bed. A vessel waiting to be taken.

With room to maneuver, the two fingers plunge in deep, releasing a moan and causing Molly to arch her back.

The sloppy tongue kisses reach her clit, and she clutches the duvet with both hands.

Rachel repositions herself between her legs and starts working every facet of Molly's pussy.

God, she's good!

She's not just practiced at the act, but she knows every nuance of Molly's anatomy and desires. She's a first-chair concert violinist playing each string to perfection.

Molly can't control her own mewling from the intense pleasure running through her body. Her eyes roll back in her head and she lets out an animal grunt of pure desire.

Falling back into character, Rachel says teasingly, "Careful! You don't want your parents to hear us."

Then, she's back at it, driving Molly insane with her masterful ministrations. Marshal has eaten her out sometimes (more in the early days, but still once in a while on special occasions), but it has never been anything like this. His methods were one note, fumbling, either too hesitant or too enthusiastic. But Rachel's tongue, mouth, and fingers work in unison like a machine designed solely to bring Molly to orgasm. 

And soon, she is orgasming. Her climax rousing itself inside of her like a hibernating bear. A neglected animal eager to see the sun again. She rises from the mattress with only her hips and the back of her head making contact as she calls out her unfathomable pleasure for the world to hear.

"Wow! You haven't gone off like that in a while," Rachel says, crawling up next to her. Her face is slick with Molly's juices. Molly doesn't resist her kiss. "I think that calls for some reciprocation, don't you? Or should I say: now, my sweet one, let me teach you how to pleasure a woman."

Rachel sheds the remainder of her clothes and straddles Molly's face, hovering her neatly trimmed pussy before it.

Molly needs no instruction. She knows exactly what to do. Part of it is knowing what she likes herself, but the rest is something else altogether. It's as though her body has its own intelligence. Perhaps years of doing this with Rachel has written the movements into her atoms.

In her blissed out state, she barely hesitates before pulling Rachel down to her and tonguing her friend's labia.

Molly was always concerned about the smell and the taste of her own pussy, but she finds Rachel's to be surprisingly pleasant and comforting. Yes, there's a musky tang of sweat and other biology, but it's strangely familiar. It's a smell her brain associates with home.

This helps her lose herself in an act that hours before would have seemed inconceivable. It would have been unthinkable to go down on another woman, never mind Rachel. But now, Molly greedily slurps at her friends love juices, using her tongue to massage every crevice, stimulate her clit, and drive deep into her vagina.

Molly's right hand tugs on Rachel's thigh, while her left one grips her waist, pulling her closer. But soon the grip is used to hang on as Rachel starts grinding into her, giving Molly her first face-fucking.

Between her grunts, she murmurs things like, "Take it!" And, "Eat me!" And, "Oh, that's a good slut!" But her words get less and less distinct as her orgasm builds. They're lost to whines and moans. And finally a scream that comes close to rivalling Molly's.

And throughout the whole thing, Molly feels happy and proud. She's making Rachel cum! She's giving to her the same pleasure she just received. She almost forgets that this isn't the order to things. A small nagging wrongness still exists however, but it's dying out like a snuffed ember.

Rachel finishes, and they're beside each other. They gaze into each other's eyes, and Molly sees such tenderness and vulnerability, it about breaks her heart. Soon they are kissing each other furiously as if there is too much need and too little time to express it. The flavors of their mouths, skin, and pussies blend into one. 

When they finally, slow their hungry, desperate make-out session,  Rachel says, "That was amazing! I'm glad you came up with that. It surprised me. You're not usually into roleplaying. But it was a lot of fun being the top for a change. Speaking of which..." She gets up and goes over to the dresser. From the bottom drawer, she removes a purple gel dildo attached to a harness. "You won't begrudge me a quick ride, would you?"

The dread of wrongness returns to Molly. But she reasons it through. It wouldn't be much different than having sex with Marshal (although the dildo has a couple of inches on him). She can just close her eyes and pretend it's him. Or better yet, pretend its some sexy movie star or something. Nervously, she says, "Okay."

Then to her utter amazement, Rachel tosses it to her and climbs onto the bed, positioning herself on all fours, her beautiful round ass pointed straight at Molly.

Molly looks at the the sex toy with confusion, but like the oral sex, her body seems to know what to do, and she gets it on in no time. She stands for a moment with the straps tight around her hips and thighs and the big purple phallus sticking out in front of her. She looks from it to Rachel and her heart starts racing. Kneeling behind her bestfriend, her whole body starts tingling. Is it fear or anticipation?

She's not sure what to do, but for some reason she feels like slapping the big plump ass cheek in front of her. She does. Rachel lets out a yip, then presses her butt even closer to Molly. Molly spanks her again. And one more time, until her hands reach out for the narrow of Rachel's waist, and her pelvis leans forward so the dildo's tip is nestled between the crack.

"Are you ready?" she asks, not entirely sure what answer she's hoping for.

Rachel looks over her shoulder with the most submissive face Molly has ever seen and nods eagerly.

Molly adjusts the tip so it's at the entrance to Rachel's pussy and slides two or three inches of it inside. Then rocks back and forth putting no more of the shaft in.

Rachel moans, "Deeper! Please!" And when Molly dares to push the dildo's entire length in, Rachel screams, "Faster!"

Somehow this flips a signal in Molly's brain, and she starts plowing her friend for all she's worth. 

The sense of power and control makes her light headed. She is totally fucking her bestfriend. Her lover. Rachel.

The friction of the strap against her clit is almost painful at first, but as her arousal grows, so does the pleasure. It's not unlike her early masturbation attempts with a pillow as a teenager. But even without the sensation of the strap against her nub, Molly might reach climax just from the crazy erotic scene of Rachel bouncing on her fake cock.

Out of nowhere, Molly screams, "You are mine! All mine!"

Through her jostling about, Rachel screams back, "I'm all yours! Only yours!"

They're both getting close now. Molly somehow recognizes Rachel's quickness of breath as a sign she's about to cum. And Molly's not far behind.

With three hard pumps, they melt into each other, orgasming together. Molly moans, "I love you! I love you so much, Rachel!"

"I love you too!"

 

10