Breaking ground
366 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was walking home, it was sundown I already remembered the way back home and I would get back in time before it was dark, it was about sundown at the moment, 'Now that I know there are a lot stronger being's in this world... I'm a little scared to be honest, knowing that at any moment a Hone user can come up and just kill me or kidnap me, but that's all the more reason to get powerful and take everything'.

I arrived at my house, just as I arrived so did Rodrick so we just went inside at the same time, "So how was the training", "It wasn't anything special you weren't missing out", "Oh okay" Rodrick seemed glad that he wasn't missing anything, 'I didn't want him feeling jealous about, me getting in and him not', as we walked in mom and dad were sitting in the dining room enjoying eating dinner together, "Oh hey Greg and Rodrick" they both said.

"Looks like we arrived just in time for dinner," Rodrick said as we both walked to the table so we could have our dinner, had had a nice dinner as dad just got paid that day and got a bonus as well, "Kids by the way I got a call from Gramma she's going to be staying with us all next week" mom said happily, as she's happy to have her mother come over for a week", Everyone was excited to have Gramma come over because this was before she started completely doting on Manny.

'I was excited about this because I had seen Gramma before but only when I was young and by my estimates, she should be in her early sixties, luckily with the glimpses, I caught of her it's a hot early sixties so total gilf material'.

After a nice long dinner, Rodrick and Dad were tired and decided to hit the hay, it was just me and mom, "Hey mom do you wanna watch Tv", "Sure just let me do the dishes", I couldn't help her unfortunately with my small hands so I just went to the living room and sat on the couch, after about 10 minutes mom came in, "So what do you want to watch", "Actually mom I just wanted you" I looked up at her with puppy dog eyes, "Oh I should've known well, be my guest" she then pulled down the yoga pants she wore today and revealed her round bubbly ass cheeks.

She then pulled down her panties as well, I went up behind her and started kneading her ass, "Someone likes what they see" she giggled, I then nudged her to lay her head down on the armrest of the couch while laying her body on the couch, I then got on as well and positioned my knee's on both sides of her ass, not before taking my pants and underwear off and unveiling my cock.

I rested my cock in between her ass cheeks slowly rocking back in forth, I then moved my hands underneath her breasts and started kneading them, "MMMMMMhhhhm, you always make me feel good Gregory you're the best son I could ask for, truly", "And you're the best mommy I could ask for" I then spit on her asshole and started rubbing it, but also rubbing her hairy pussy as well, "mmmmmm" she moaned after her asshole was all slippery I lined up my cock with her asshole and pushed in.

My hips went back and forth, *slap* *squelch* meat smacking rang through the living room, but soon mom started getting up, moving her legs that were underneath me, "Gregory I think I have a better position, her new position was my head was on the armrest and she was doing the cowgirl on me, her hips went up and down on me every time her hips went down you heard a loud *smack*, I rose to meet her breasts and sucked on one boob at kneaded the other as her hips kept going up and down.

I was getting dangerously close to cumming so I wrapped my arms around mom and started thrusting my hips up fast impaling her pussy in the process, I came deep into her ass, "❤️ooooooooooooooooo Gregory❤️" she was in pure lust as she moaned and fell on me her boobs on my face and everything, she was heavily breathing.

As she got off my dick a load of cum plopped on my dick, "Oh sorry Gregory let me clean that up, she then licked my dick clean, "Thanks mommy" I said  as I put my clothes back on and went to my room to sleep, she cleaned up our little mess and went to her room to sleep as well, I had started sleeping in my room most of the time nowadays because I already knew mom and dad's sexual relationship was over so I just used nighttime for some alone time and just to think.

After a few hours I left my room to have some fun in my parent's room, 'I think it's time I broke through the barrier of our relationship I used my aura to check for life signatures inside the room and I could feel both of their breathing were calm and sleep-like, I opened the door sneaking in right next to mom.

She was sleeping straight on her back with her front side facing the ceiling with her hands on her stomach, at the moment I was completely nude with my cock swinging as I moved through her room, steadily got on the bed and started pulling down her pants and panties, her breathing was soft and stable I had lots of experience doing this as I've done it many times before but this time it will be different.

After her pants and panties were completely off were completely I spread her legs and my mouth lined up with her pussy, I started going down on her  softly an slowly so as to not wake her up, once she was completely soaked I lined up my dick with her pussy, I looked over at dad and he was on the side of the bed very close to the edge of the king-sized bed.

I then lowed my head to her face and started kissing her, she started waking up, at first she was dazed then she looked around and was stunned at what she was feeling down there, "Gregory stop I told you-", "Mom I know what you told me but I can't take it I have to I'm sorry," I said as I pushed in my cock, she would have moaned loudly if not for me kissing her, my cock went through her meaty walls, and my hands started to knead her boobs adding to the stimulation to both me and her.

My dick felt at home in her pussy, I started slowly moving back and forth and her moans became muffled by our kissing, the faster my hips went clapping noises were made, thank god dad was super tired because he worked hard to get that bonus, my hips wouldn't slow as they continued to shape her pussy off my cock, it felt like my cock was genetically made to fuck her pussy, my cock reached the very depths of her meaty warm walls.

I started reaching my limit as she was the best pussy I've ever had even in both lives, "Mom I'm about to release what should I do", "Umm do it outside", I was going to creampie her no matter what I just wanted to give her the illusion that I was going to cum outside but I just wrapped my arms around was it and went fast and louder clapping sounds rang through the room.

I came deep and I mean deeeeeep inside mom, "mmmm ooooooooo, Gregory I told you not to cum inside", "I know mom but it was just so good" luckily I don't think she's too worried about getting pregnant because she thinks I don't have a high enough sperm count, and I did use Hone to stop my semen from being able to get her pregnant.

Ironically as I pulled my cock out cum leaked out and onto the bed, "Mom can we keep doing this in your scared hole" I looked at her with complete innocence begging, " *sigh* alright alright my little Greg, I hugged her and quickly left making sure dad was asleep and sure enough he was, I smiled devilishly to myself "Progress, now onto Gramma".

________________________________________________

Zoo wee mama, please rate and comment

7