Chapter 252
194 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some time ago just after Kiana transformed into the Herrscher of Void.

...

'Kiana' opened her eyes slowly revealing her cold glowing golden eyes.

"Finally... My time for revenge has come."

She floated in the air letting her gripping aura be felt by everyone with her arms wide open as if embracing the freedom she had long dreamed of.

The Honkai Beasts that sensed her aura, let out a great roar as if delighted by her awakening.

Fu Hua wore a solemn expression, the lines of her battle suit glowing orange and a sophisticated mask then enveloped her face formed from her Battlesuit.

"Kiana!" x2

Mei and Bronya looked not far from Fu Hua and stared at Kiana who had transformed into the Herrscher of Void awakening Sirin's consciousness.

"Kiana-chan!"

"Kiana... Is a Herrscher?" Bronya's eyes widened in disbelief.

'Kiana' only glanced at them with a haughty and cold gaze before raising her head to stare at Hyperion in the sky before smiling slightly.

Hyperion was a combat Airship that possessed an attack power so powerful that it was enough to fight a Judgement-class Honkai Beast.

However, 'Kiana' was not afraid as she was confident that the power of Hyperion's weapons could not penetrate her energy shield. In fact, she also has another, more effective plan which is to open a portal to absorb Hyperion's attack and return it to them.

Therefore she did not pay much attention to them, moreover Theresa could not order Hyperion to attack her because the body she was using now was 'Kiana', her favourite niece.

Well... Although Sirin knew herself that the Kiana she controlled now was just a clone that became a container for her resurrection.

'Kiana' then looked down at her palm feeling Herrscher's authority in her.

'[Serenity], and [Haste]... With the power of [Serenity] my body's regeneration factor is greatly increased, I can also manipulate molecules. '

'Then with the power of [Haste] I can accelerate the movement of molecules to create extreme heat so as to create flames that have high destructive power. '

She didn't know why Fu Hua would intentionally want to awaken her, because 'Kiana' could see that Fu Hua wasn't that kind of person.

Whoever it was that was behind Fu Hua, she knew that they wanted her power.

With cold glowing eyes, she clenched her fists.

"I'll make them regret it... "

She opened her palm manipulating matter at the atomic level and at high speed a hot particle the size of a marble appeared in her hand.

Do not underestimate the particle, as it was basically nuclear fusion.

"I can create the most destructive thing ever created by humanity... " she muttered.

Bronya's eyes immediately widened after analysing the atomic composition of the particle in 'Kiana's' hand before shouting loudly.

"Mei Nee-sama! We must move away immediately! The thing in 'Kiana's' hand... is nuclear fusion!"

Nuclear fusion has also emitted radiation that has increased over time, the surrounding vegetation appears to wither, birds appear to fall to the ground and die instantly, and so on.

This led her to quickly summon Project Bunny and create various layers of energy shields that enveloped her.

Why didn't she create energy shields for Mei as well?

It's because Mei has achieved significant improvements in manipulating her powers to the point where she can create a magnetic field of repulsion when facing energy-based attacks.

Mei is basically a walking electromagnetic fundamental force.

However, the nuclear fusion in 'Kiana's' hands was theoretically one level higher than the electromagnetic fundamental force so it was impossible for Mei to withstand the entire attack.

But that didn't change the fact that Mei could survive a nuclear explosion.

Bronya was seen tapping her shoes with a certain rhythm before her shoes lit up and quickly changed shape like liquid mercury and moved around her ankles before hardening and forming cool-looking nano-tech gaiters.

But no one paid attention to that as everyone subconsciously held their breath looking at the nuclear fusion in 'Kiana's' hands.

Fu Hua who was nearby found her dangerous premonition buzzing at the sight of the nuclear fusion on 'Kiana's' palm.

She then quickly created a protective shield and jumped back with a solemn expression.

Her genetically modified body was theoretically capable of surviving in any environment, but... That was if she was in her prime, she had now weakened so much that her immortal abilities had disappeared.

She began to regret a little for carrying out Otto's orders.

...

At the same time Hyperion also detected a dangerous energy concentration signal on the Herrscher of Void.

"Miss Theresa?! What should we do now! That Herrscher has created a nuclear bomb that is hundreds of times more powerful than the world's most powerful nuclear bomb! " Said an officer with a pale face and cold sweat.

The Nuclear Bomb in the hands of 'Kiana' was probably dozens or hundreds of times more powerful than the 'Tsar Bomba' which was called the world's strongest nuclear bomb.

If that bomb was dropped on the city of Sapphire... The impact of the explosion could even reach the entire continents of Europe and Asia!

Not only that, the radiation effect will make the environment uninhabitable for living things, except for plants.

This was honestly the most dangerous situation she had ever faced when dealing with Honkai.

Theresa furrowed her brow and thought, 'This is serious! If the 'Kiana' attack is launched... Residents' evacuation centres will most likely be affected as well!'

She didn't know what to do to be able to save the citizens who had evacuated.

*Ding! *

"Huh?" Theresa raised her head and stared at the communication screen that appeared before her, her eyes widening slightly as she stared at the person contacting her.

"Dr Einstein?"

...

At the evacuation centre.

It appeared that Durandal, Rita and the Valkyrie Immortal Blades were standing guard around while killing several Honkai Beasts that approached.

Durandal suddenly felt a surge of extraordinary energy and turned to a certain direction with a serious expression.

"This energy... A Herrscher and Nuclear Fusion?"

Rita who was not far from her then asked upon seeing her expression, "What's the matter, Durandal-sama?"

Durandal turned to look at her with a serious expression, "There is a Herrscher who has just risen and she is creating Nuclear fusion. We must do something to protect this place. "

She then thrust her Abyss Flower spear into the ground creating a tall and thick wall of trees surrounding the refuge.

Feeling that it was not enough, she created a few more layers before stopping with a concerned expression.

For the aftermath of a nuclear explosion, this wall of trees could withstand it, the problem was the nuclear radiation.

She and Rita were not too worried as the nuclear radiation did not affect them much while the other Valkyries could withstand the nuclear radiation for a certain time.

But for the civilians who were ordinary humans... They can only pray that their deaths are painless...

"Rita try to calm the refugees, I will try to withstand the nuclear fallout. "

"Understood Durandal-sama. " Rita nodded with a serious expression and entered the evacuation centre.

Durandal then jumped up and stood on top of that wall of trees staring in a certain direction before frowning.

"It's coming!"

She saw a blinding light that could blind the eyes before a loud explosion sounded.

*BOOM!

_

'Kiana' saw the movements of Mei, Bronya and the others then smiled slightly before snapping her fingers.

*Snap!

The particle then bloomed like a rose in spring before a dazzling light enveloped the sight of all of them.

*BOOM!

The hot particle instantly turned into a nuclear explosion that instantly burned the entire city, all the ruined buildings were seen instantly melted and destroyed.

The honkai beasts that worshipped her had long since disappeared turning into ashes.

"Urgh!" Fu Hua who was closest to her created an orange-coloured energy shield to block her attack and was then blown beyond supersonic speed by the impact of the explosion.

"Cover your ears and eyes!"

Mei stood in front of Bronya and created an electromagnetic shield before her vision was filled with blinding light.

... 

On the other side.

Wendy, Ayame, Higokumaru, Sakura and Kallen had now gathered together, they saw a mushroom-shaped explosion that seemed to be approaching them.

"I didn't expect that she would revive this quickly... " muttered Higokumaru with a narrowed eye.

She knew that Kiana was a Herrscher of Void, because when they first met, she could vaguely sense the Herrscher of Void's core energy fluctuations from within Kiana's body.

Judging from how Kiana was unaware of her hidden potential, it means that there was someone who deliberately implanted the Herrscher core into her body without Kiana herself knowing...

The person who did this to Kiana was a very cruel person, Higokumaru only thought of one name of the person who could do this in Schicksal was...

Otto Apocalypse.

Although she had never directly met him, she had seen all his actions including the crazy emotions and thoughts he had.

She felt that Otto and Mobius were really similar in their actions to achieve the goals they wanted to achieve...

If Otto really was the one who made Kiana into the core container of the Herrscher of Void... Then, what was his true goal?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Wendy screaming hysterically while crying violently at the imminent impact of the Nuclear explosion.

"KYAA!!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!"

"Wendy! Calm down we won't die if you use your Herrscher authority now!" Ayame shouted trying to hide her panic.

Seeing the tsunami of red flames that appeared in front of them made them shocked, from afar they could all already feel the heat that would burn their skin.

"Be careful!"

Under the pressure of life and death, Wendy squeezed every ounce of potential she had then used the power of her Herrscher's authority to split the tsunami of fire.

*Swosh! *

A field without the impact of a nuclear explosion was created around them under Wendy's Herrscher power.

It should be remembered that the true power of Wendy's [Wind] authority is the ideal manipulation of fluids so that the air she creates will not aggravate the fire for as long as she wishes.

Seeing that the Tsunami of fire had passed made them breathe a sigh of relief.

They then looked around with desperate expressions as almost the entire city had turned into a sea of flames, all the buildings had been destroyed and even melted unable to withstand the heat.

Almost half of the European continent had suffered the effects of the nuclear explosion.

"This is... Sapphire City, right?" muttered Sakura with a sad expression.

But then Kallen looked around with a serious expression and took out a pair of pistols from the box hanging behind hee body, "Watch out for Honkai Beasts, they approaching us! "

Hearing her scream, they saw dozens of mutated Honkai Beasts surrounding them while roaring.

The Honkai Beast's originally white colour had become black mixed with the same heat energy as the surrounding nuclear radiation.

Their bodies were larger and stronger than normal Honkai Beasts, had resistance to fire and had the ability to manipulate flames.

Sakura drew her Katana with a cold expression, Ayame swung her whip with an angry expression, several wind discs could be seen surrounding Wendy who also wore an angry expression.

Higokumaru looked at the Honkai Beast around with a calm expression, in her hand appeared a high-pressure fireball.

"Let's see if your fire or my fire is better. "

.... 

Facing the nuclear blast, Hyperion's energy shield was not penetrated at all only causing a slight ripple.

The staff, Himeko and Theresa seemed to breathe a sigh of relief seeing this.

"Report the situation!"

"Report, Headmaster! There are no casualties at all, but the power of the energy shield has been reduced by 60%! I'm afraid if we experience that explosion again, Hyperion will fall!"

Theresa nodded slowly at this report, she turned her head to stare at her communication screen at Dr Einstein before asking.

"What about the evacuation centres? "

"Fortunately with the help of Schicksal's strongest Valkyrie, the Refuge suffered no significant damage, our robots have managed to ward off the nuclear radiation. "

Theresa breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing this.

"Durandal? Are the Immortal Blades protecting the refuge? That's good."

...

Durandal closed her eyes before hearing hundreds of sounds of heavy footsteps that she could visualise as robotic footsteps.

She held back her curiosity and let the blinding light pass before opening her eyes and seeing the dark blue coloured robots that formed a formation and created an energy shield.

"These robots... Anti-Entropy?"

She knew a little of Anti-Entropy's relationship with Schicksal, so she wasn't too surprised that AE was protecting this place.

Thanks to those robots, the refugees were safe.

Durandal sighed before suddenly raising her head to stare at the sky.

"Something... Moving very quickly in the sky. "

...

Back to Hyperion.

Just as Theresa was about to contact Durandal, Hyperion's detector suddenly beeped as a dark shadow covered Hyperion before a violent shock occurred.

Everyone lost their balance and fell down, they saw the dragon-like figure of Honkai Beast scraping Hyperion's energy shield with its wings.

Theresa and Himeko recognised this Honkai Beast and muttered simultaneously.

"Judgement-type Honkai Beast... Benares!"x2

...

A few minutes later.

Mei opened her eyes and immediately looked around with a wary expression, the whereabouts of 'Kiana' had disappeared, no, probably gone.

'Strange... Where did Kiana-chan go? And why did she leave without attacking us?'

She didn't think too much about this and turned to look at Bronya who fortunately didn't have any injuries.

"Are you okay, Bronya-chan? " Mei asked worriedly.

Bronya patted her shirt before nodding but looked at Mei's hand with a worried expression.

"Mei Nee-sama, your hand... burnt. "

"It's just a small wound, as long as you're okay that's enough. "

After confirming each other's condition they then looked around.

"What about the state of the class rep?"

They both saw Fu Hua who was lying stiff not far from them with a charred body, fortunately Mei could sense that Fu Hua was still alive but unconscious and seriously injured.

They rushed over to her and administered first aid.

"Bronya, you take care of the class rep here, I'll be looking for Kiana soon. " Mei said.

Bronya nodded and warned her to be careful.

Mei quickly turned into a purple flash of lightning.

'Kiana... Wait for me."

... 

A few minutes later, Ayame and the others were seen panting slightly against all the Honkai Beasts coming at them.

"These monsters are endless!" Ayame complained before whipping a nearby Honkai Beast in half.

Wendy and the others silently agreed to Ayame's complaint, they really felt fed up of facing these Honkai Beasts that were endless.

Perhaps only Kouro himself would be excited about fighting endless Honkai Beasts...

Fortunately after 10 minutes, they managed to eradicate all the Honkai Beasts.

Ayame could be seen panting with her sweat hissing into vapour due to the heat around them.

"Hah... Hah... Finally finished too... "

Ayame strangely felt she was getting tired faster than usual.

'Strange why am I this weak? I didn't think I would get tired just from facing the Honkai Beast... Hey, do you know what happened?' Ayame asked her Herrscher persona.

['I don't know... But seeing the city burning like this makes me uncomfortable... I have a bad feeling. ']

Ayame heard the voice of her Herrscher persona which for the first time sounded very serious.

Compared to the others, Ayame had actually not experienced such an extreme experience like now, especially since her body was not too used to facing such physical and mental stress.

While she was talking to her Herrscher persona she suddenly heard Higokumaru's shout.

"Ayame, be careful!"

"Wha-"

*Swosh!

"Urgh..." With her eyes wide open, Ayame vomited blood and looked down, where a white spear had pierced her chest.

"Ayame!" they shouted only to jump back due to the wall of fire and black mist that appeared.

A hand emerged from the portal and grabbed Ayame by the neck, it was 'Kiana'.

'Kiana' looked at Ayame who despite having her heart pierced, she was still weakly trying to remove her hand from her neck.

"Killing you is more efficient for breaking Kouro's heart." Kiana said coldly before breaking Ayame's neck without blinking.

*Crack! *

Ayame who had become a corpse was then dropped by 'Kiana' to the ground like a broken doll.

The pupils of Higokumaru and the others' eyes shrank, she felt Ayame's vitality getting smaller and smaller...

Before disappearing completely.

"AYAME!" They shouted with desperate expressions.

'Kiana' who saw the traces of despair and anger from their faces involuntarily smiled faintly and finally laughed wickedly with brightly shining eyes.

"Hahaha!!... I wonder what expression Kouro will wear!!!! He's a real hero.... A hero who always arrives late..."

Right after she said that, without anyone noticing, the stigmata tattoo on Ayame's body glowed before spreading out to cover her body.

The tattoo moved like a living creature before the world-shaking event occurred.

*ZING*

"What's that!"

Ayame's body began to glow dazzlingly and a violent earthquake suddenly occurred around Ayame and it expanded rapidly.

... 

Kouro who was skating in the middle of the ocean suddenly felt his bad premonition buzzing, he saw a dazzling green light that made his heart beat fast, his pupils trembled as if something very bad had happened, without hesitation Kouro immediately used his Herrscher Authority ability at full speed without caring about his SP consumption.

'Please! Please that my premonition is off!"

... 

Somewhere on a small island, there was a plain-floored villa that was still under reconstruction.

There was Shadow who emerged from the shadow portal he had created, he looked around before entering the villa.

For your information, Shadow uses his shadow ability to cover up his disguise that looks like a woman.

Understandably, his woman-like appearance was a permanent disguise unless he asked for Griseo's help again to remove his disguise.

The villa was quite large and there were several builders at work.

Shadow went to one of the workmen who was a woman in her thirties with a muscular body and short hair before asking.

"Aunty, have you seen Natasha here?"

"Oh? Shadow-kun, long time no see! Are you looking for Natasha? She's over there sunbathing. "

"Thank you. " Shadow then walked following the builder's directions before seeing Natasha or Raven lying under an umbrella wearing glasses and a black bikini.

"You seem to be enjoying your day off in comfort. " Shadow said as he folded his arms.

"Sid? You don't usually come unannounced, did World Serpent issue another mission?" said Raven in a lazy voice.

"No, I'm here because I want to reveal something to you, I hope you listen seriously. " said Shadow with a serious expression.

"... " Raven raised her glasses and looked at Shadow while blinking, this was the first time she had seen him put on such a serious expression.

Seeing that Raven was watching him seriously, Shadow took a deep breath to steady his heart, he then took out a bouquet full of flowers before saying.

"Natasha, I-"

Before Shadow could utter his words, the place where the two of them were, no, this small island shook so much that it knocked down Natasha's Villa which was still under reconstruction.

Raven did not pay attention to Shadow because even before she was worried about her villa, she was currently staring at the blinding green-coloured light that was growing in size at an alarming rate.

"What is that... Tree?" She muttered thoughtfully before turning her head, "So what were you trying to say before, Sid—Huh? Where is he?"

Raven looked around not finding Shadow.

"Why did he have to disappear suddenly like that... "

Shadow was currently seen with an furious expression rushing towards the location of the green light.

"Bastard! Whatever it is that interferes with my confession will be destroyed!!!"

5